[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I am curious, how many of you faggots here still play Minecraft?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: minecraft-1_12-java-edition.jpg (93KB, 1170x500px) Image search: [Google]
minecraft-1_12-java-edition.jpg
93KB, 1170x500px
So I am curious, how many of you faggots here still play Minecraft?
>>
>>385997104
Honestly I still play it with mods but it's hard to find decent mods all I got is the Magic mod and a few Creature and villages mods

it's still decent I guess
>>
>>385997634
1.12 definitely is a lot different than how vanilla was years ago. I eagerly look forward to seeing how players handle custom recipes and data packs for 1.13.
>>
>>385997634
I prefer techy mods
I am still in 1.7.10 and I think I am gonna stick hereunless really good new mods come out. I hate the combat from 1.8+
>>
>>385998076
Why? Because you can no longer spam attacks?
>>
>>385998156
I also don't care much for the shit they added.
And the new combat breaks most of my mods I am used to play.
Like 1.7.10 has all the shit I need and everything else is redundant. Just kinda missing some new mods but this pack is just perfect.
galacticraft, minefactory reloaded, thermal expansion, applied energistics 2, big reactors, industrial craft 2
>>
>>385997104
>world of color
>all the characters on the screen are white except for the arab.
>>
>>385998418
I wish there were mods that provide a payoff since the more you build up your automation it just feels like you're doing so just to get more resources to sit around chests and only be there for a surplus. There is no way to actually feel accomplished with these technology mods when it seems like the only goal is to get better technology to get better technology just to make the game easier and sit on that surplus.

>>385998495
That's racist. I'm sure they would hang you for comparing them to pigs. Also, the update is called the World of Color because they added color concrete blocks, terracotta blocks, and other colorful blocks as well as revamped the textures of wool.
>>
File: 1501266926468.jpg (76KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
1501266926468.jpg
76KB, 800x470px
Every. Fucking. Day.
>>
>>385997104
I play with my younger cousin. It's an easy and fun way to babysit while getting my architecture itch scratched. On PS4.
>>
Herobrine has been "removed" for over 22 times.
>>
>>385998679
Yeah the main problem I face is that I need someone inspired enough to help me build creative shit with all these resources.
Wish I could find somebody interested.
>>
>>385998953
I'd be interested if I was creative. ;_;

I always wanted to build a town from the ground up. I should check out MineColony sometime. Especially when that mod is updated to 1.12 too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.