[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother just had to divorce his wife because all she ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 36

File: 13412412361.jpg (100KB, 618x406px) Image search: [Google]
13412412361.jpg
100KB, 618x406px
My brother just had to divorce his wife because all she ever did was come home from work and play online video games all night (World of warcraft, Final Fantasy 14). She wouldn't even say a word to him or their daughter and would stay up until 2am every night playing the game then complain the next morning that she's too tired and that MY BROTHER needs to find more work so she doesn't have to work at all and can stay home with their daughter...but he knew that was bullshit, she just wanted to play her stupid games all day. He knows this because that's what she does all weekend. He does everything for their daughter and he's had to talk to her about how her mom is sick and that she still loves her, but honestly he says it's been hard since the mother can go days without saying more than a few words to her girl.

He finally had enough and divorced her today. Won custody in a landslide when it was found the wife couldn't function without her games. In the divorce it was also found out that his wife was lying to him about working, and that she had been fired for over 4 months and was getting a check from her father so she could hide it. He's so happy he's going to be cutting ties with her family forever. She's not even going to get visitation because of her neglectful past.

I just wanted to post this somewhere. Anons, please don't do this to somebody. Games are fun entertainment but don't make them your lives.

-Sad Brother

It'd be nice if anyone could chime in with some advice with how to deal with this. My brother is trying to be positive but this is a serious blow and he blames most of it on addicting mmos and the assholes who develop them knowing full well what they are. He's upset to say the least. If anything this has been a wake up call for me. I was just wrapping up a 5 hour gaming session when I got the call with the news. Luckily I don't have an SO but I can see how easy it is to fall into a pattern of ignoring people for games.
>>
>3dpd whores
lmao
>>
I want to make games my life because I have nothing else to do. But I can't even get myself to play them most of the time. I just sit on the computer shitposting and watching TV these days. Bought a 3ds and a bunch of games and gonna try to get really into it.

Might also get an arcade stick and try to get good at SFV.
>>
Stop lying, OP. Everyone knows that girls don't play video games
>>
Sad story anon, I wish the best for your brother and his daughter, hopefully the (ex)wife will overcome her addiction
>>
>>385993667
Actually I think I just read somewhere in the last month that females are something like 3x more likely to get addicted to online games because of all the attention they get. I'll see if I can find the report.
>>
A proper man would've disciplined her with his fist.
>>
>>385993667
This
>>
>>385993257
Similar, non-vidya brother situation happened to me.
I worked at his company that he started last year, but it was a lot of physical labor and minor pay. I told myself I'd stay with the job for 6 months, and I did. The job just wasn't for me, so I quit. I was so worried about the heartbreak my brother would suffer because his own brother would leave his company (it was a good company, just not something I was good at). Turns out he didn't really mind at all, and we joked about it later, with him wondering how I'd managed to stick it out so long in the first place.
Your brother sounds like a champ, my friend, and I worry that you may be projecting how YOU feel about the situation on to your brother. My suggestion would be to hang out with him and have a good time. If you feel like you are spending too much time with vidya, then you're right. Your mind yearns for something different, so satisfy it. Also, don't let his stupid ex-wife impact your views on vidya. It's nice that it was a wake up call for you, but she would have been lazy one way or the other, even without vidya.
>>
>>385993257
The game company is not at fault, it's the wife's fault for being such a weak sack of shit.

Any one of us can go empty our bank accounts and buy a shit ton of junk food, or movies, or prostitutes, or anything related to a leisure activity and forego our responsibilities to indulge in immediate satisfaction, but we don't because we have self control or the foresight to know that doing such a thing will only fuck us over in the future. It's not that online games have some magic poison in them, it's that the wife was a shitty person.
>>
>>385993257
Thats awful anon but Im thinking to get into MMOs so I'll have something to devote my life to. FF14 specifically.
>>
Uhhh heh next time say "my sister had to divorce her husband for playing too many games", much more believable.
>>
games and women, not even once
>>
>>385993257
I have a ladyfriend who's husband is doing this kind of shit to her and they have 2 kids.
His mom is basically supporting them because he's currently a huge faggot using "trying to become a lawyer i need the freedom to study" as the excuse. But every week he manages to clock in 50+ hours on shadowverse or other weeb shit.

She feels obligated to stay with him for her kids sake, but isn't far from pulling the trigger on their relationship.
>>
>>385993989
that isn't even slightly similiar
>>
>>385993257
Sad Mario LIL BITCH
>>
>>385993257
I'm in a similar situation with my gf.
>does literally nothing but gaming all day
>plays online with people who are just as bad as her
>is a complete fucking slob, showers once a week if even that
>don't even sleep with her anymore because she wipes boogers on her bedsheets
And to top it off, I have nowhere else to go if I leave, I feel trapped in this shitty relationship.
Videogame addiction is real.
>>
>>385994371
>And to top it off, I have nowhere else to go if I leave,
You have an entire planet anon. No ring = no chain around your ankle. Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1501047982895.jpg (6KB, 251x247px) Image search: [Google]
1501047982895.jpg
6KB, 251x247px
>>385993257
I don't really have advice on what to do but I definitely got over mmo addiction in my teens. Worst was definitely everquest probably like 20 years ago. Luckily I always had friends and got over it because I read someone online say that 'as soon as you are turning down real life invites for a game you need to stop and rethink your situation. The game will always be there but your real friends might not.' Really made me think and decided to make it a rule to never ever turn down an invite for a game. Still played a lot of mmos up through early college and vanilla wow but ended up giving up mmos entirely when I transferred schools. Never regretted it. Now I don't even play many online games as I get too competitive with them anyway and refuse to put in the autist time necessary to get good.

It's definitely possible to game a lot and still be grounded in reality but know your limits.
>>
>>385993257
how is this videogames related
you are telling some yahooask tier story an askign for handouts
leave
>>
>>385994371
pretty much this but I'm the one who games all day. also the fact that our relationship is actually pretty good.. mostly because I groomed her since she was 11 when we first met online
>>
>>385994472
>just be homeless!
No thanks
>>
>tfw you want to get addicted to games but none of them are fun
playing less and less these days
>>
>he blames most of it on addicting mmos and the assholes who develop them knowing full well what they are

this is retarded, she needs to get help if she just can't put a fucking game down even for a while
>>
>>385993415
thread should have ended here
>>
File: 1491362168588.png (353KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1491362168588.png
353KB, 710x842px
Heres one,

Dont mix GFs and things you love together. What happened to me sounds so cliche youd think its a copy pasta

>Play WoW
>GF likes doing what i do (pc repair, nerd shit)
>I buy her a copy
>She meets some dude behind my back playing WoW who was basically a better version of me and without a word leaves to live with him.
>Didnt find out for months and only found out when I saw her grandpa by chance one day and he let it slip out.

Dont play MMOs now, every time i boot it up, im reminded of what happened. I so ass burned that I even sold almost all my vidya shit and tried to become a normie. Didnt work out and become a collectfag in some wierd reaction. Havent been happier though
>>
File: 1501052866338.jpg (52KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1501052866338.jpg
52KB, 500x330px
>>385994589
>>
>>385994312
Yeah
>>
>>385994590
>just be some slags cuck bitch boy that she knows won't leave because he's too scared

Wow, sounds like a great situation there anon. I sure don't feel bad for you at all then. You're the problem in that situation. You're willingly staying in that hell and complaining about it. Man up.
>>
File: kys.png (711KB, 1600x2162px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
711KB, 1600x2162px
nice fucking blogpost bro
>>
File: 1493613295104.jpg (69KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
1493613295104.jpg
69KB, 500x678px
>>385994620
This is me with music. Some of my favourite songs are attached to previous girls in my life and theyre forever tainted to the point I can barely listen to them
>>
File: BRAPPPP.png (3MB, 2529x3000px) Image search: [Google]
BRAPPPP.png
3MB, 2529x3000px
>>385994709
nice high res anime reaction image bro
You showed him
>>
>>385994581
video game addiction =/= video game related

???

it's more related than lots of 300 reply shitposts I see daily.
>>
>work 12 hour shifts
>come home to prepared meal and clean enough house
>get sweettalked and eat together.
>boot up vidya after the meal, gf asks to join in and we game together.
>says she would play more but she wants to get laundry done.
But prior to these days
>she wanted to be a wageslave like me working opposite hours
>told her no way in hell. I want you to be a housewife.
>she happily agreed.

I lucked out.
>>
>>385993257
Divorces don't happen in a day, as far as I know.
Also /advl
>>
>>385994620
Was this an online relationship? How did you not find out for months?
>>
>>385994603
>traumatized people think illogically

and water is wet
>>
>>385994589
>groomed her since she was 11
If you told me this shit last year, I wouldn't believe it. But my girl friend is literally going out with a guy who is abusive as fuck towards her, and when I asked why she stays with him, her reason is literally because they've been together since meeting online. I might just pick up some chick on a forum and do the same thing.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (62KB, 635x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
62KB, 635x800px
>>385993257
>wife has a mental illness
>blame the game devs
lul
>>
>>385993257

All I can say is that I'm happy he won custody. The country's so fucked up now that she could've still won anyway (despite massive negligence), just because she was the mother.
>>
>>385994590
get a job fucko
>>
>>385993257
Nice blog post senpai anywhere I can subscribe to this normalfag trouble?
>>
>>385994709
>smug anime girl kys picture

you know what to do
>>
>>385993257
Send her my way
>>
>>385994882
idk, it only worked for me because we were nearly the same age. I was just 3 years older than her, so I slowly corrupted her by telling her I love her and making up situations in which would make her nervous and anxious (ie, putting up random girl pictures as my profile pic, frequently saying I need to hang out with a chick, making 2 accounts on various platforms to act out as the "girl" who is in love with me). chicks who fall for this are also the kinkiest because they will literally do whatever you want them to do. she's also a great housewife, and her parents are wealthy so we live pretty comfortably using their money. by comfortably I mean being able to rent a $2400 house and pay for food and the bills. we dont get to buy the stuff we want often, but when we want something we just skip a couple meals or something.
>>
>>385994851
Maybe i worded it wrong. I didnt find out where she went to. I just gathered evidence that she left her last apartment, but I thought it was for another apartment in town, but little did i know it was actually 5 states away to be completely dependant on a guy she never met in person. What a fucking bitch
>>
>>385994620
>>385994765

You have to desensitize yourself to that shit. Don't let some past relationship rob you of the joy you used to find in other things. Bit by bit go back to doing the stuff you abandoned and slowly you'll stop associating it with your ex, it just takes repeated exposure. If you run from it you're only hurting yourself and letting them win.
>>
So what I'm getting from this is she's single and ready to mingle?
If we combine our NEETbux we'd be unstoppable.
>>
>>385995306
Fuck you.
This is reminding me of my ex who left me for a crude ass shithead because she supposedly liked the 'bad boys'.
>>
>>385993257
Sounds like your brother is a fucking moron for marrying such a retarded cunt to begin with.

People nowadays have no instinctual intuition that tells them they should probably run the other way when someone enters their life who's batshit insane.

If he couldn't get an inkling of her craziness from the very beginning then chances are your brother is just another mindless person dragging his shitfilled boots throughout his entire life.

No offense to you though.
>>
This thread will get deleted but I want to say that I was so addicted to a game at one point that I crashed my car at 5 mph into a barrier and then called work saying I'd have to miss that day to get the car repaired. I ended up somehow fucking up my radiator and it blew a week later causing thousands of dollars in damage.

That was the last time I played any sort of online game.
>>
>>385994371
I was in a similar situation during college. Had no money, a shitty truck, few clothes and shitty laptop. Merit scholarships covered half the tuition but no books, food or housing. Only student loans I could get were legit loan shark territory due to shitty family fucking up my credit before I was 18.
Ran out of money and lived in my truck at the start of the third semester. Showered at Rec, slept in library during record cold nights. Pirated or bummed 100% of books. Stole shit to sell for food. Did have to get some loans for rest of tuition though.
Hooked up with a cool at first chick and thank fucking god had food and a place to live so started dating. My senior year actually had 100% of tuition and some left over by more scholarships. Turned fucking crazy and gained 80 lbs but refused to work out, just sit on her ass and be shit at vidya or watch True Blood.
Graduated with my BS ME, got a good job and broke up with her finally a year after grad. 4 years of mostly dating unhappiness.
>6 years after grad, loans all paid, make 83k a year in a low income area, married and have good credit.
>I have no idea what happened to old chick, she deleted all social media.
>>
>>385995306
In the end, if you love her, it doesn't matter. If you're doing this just for the benefits then you are a fuckface.
>>
>>385995873
its manipulative and abusive anon. if somebody actually loved you back then you wouldn't need to do that shit
>>
>>385995386
Think she'd date the whole board?
>>
File: 1489769826090.gif (178KB, 281x484px) Image search: [Google]
1489769826090.gif
178KB, 281x484px
>>385995821
At least I got a laugh out of this thread
>>
>>385995821
Why didn't you just call in sick like a normal human being?
>>
>>385995854
I hear stories like this all the time and I seriously wonder why people just don't kill themselves to save themselves from the misery. Honestly if life is that bad then it's just not worth living, life itself is so overhyped.
>>
>>385996276
I had used sick as an excuse far too many times recently. Seriously, addiction turns you into a shitty person.
>>
>>385995873
i don't do it anymore, i even told her the truth after we got married, and she didn't mind. i told her that i only did this because i loved her and i had to keep her obsessing over me so she wouldnt get taken away by another guy (this is honestly how i felt because i'm a pretty possessive guy and can't let go of the things i love). i was expecting backlash and a huge fight but instead she just cried, hugged me, and kept telling me how much I meant to her. now we just both enjoy lazing about and playing stuff together. she's big on horror survival games like silent hill and i'm more of a rpg/platformer type of guy so we divide the week up to playing the games we like together. i didnt like horror stuff, but she really got me into silent hill and i realized how comfy it is to play with each other under the sheets at night, even if the series still freaks me out sometimes.
>>
>Play games whenever theres nothing in my schedule
>Get off if there are places to go and people to talk to who have invited me out
>Otherwise fuck it

Cause fuck people for enjoying different things
>>
File: 1486676514368.png (674KB, 1280x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1486676514368.png
674KB, 1280x1475px
>>385995990
All you gotta do is just offer this girl the oppurtunity to stay home and play games all day for her to be yours.

>Get home
>"honey im home"
>she has no reaction as she the clack clack clacking of the keyboard continues
>She is already sloppily dressed so your able to take her shorts off or slide em to the side easily
>Worm your way under the desk and begin to make out with her pussy
>She still has no reaction as she clacks on
>This makes you harder

The perfect GF. Ima go fap, brb
>>
>>385994807
Working opposite hours is a recipe for relationship disaster, but you WANT her to be a housewife? Any relation I'd get into I'd want us both working. But then again, I don't want kids, they're annoying little shits.

I'm currently the housebitch though since my jobs keep failing to pan out through no fault of my own. Bf makes more than enough, but I still want to contribute, and have spending dosh for vidya after-work.
>>
>>385993257
Man that kid's got a rough road ahead. Mental illness runs in the family.
>tfw sometimes you feel like your existence is punishment for your father's mistakes in who to breed with
>>
File: 1473965368238.jpg (4KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1473965368238.jpg
4KB, 125x119px
>>385994589
My guy what was that last part?
>>
File: IMG_4314.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4314.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>385995854
I'm happy you made it, anon
>>
>>385993756
fake news
>>
>>385994709
Anime posters are about as low as furries. Do the world a favor and follow your own advice.
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (28KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
28KB, 400x249px
>>385996478
Glad you made it, dude. In an awkward and scummy way, but ya` still made it.
>>
>>385993257
>blame it on MMO
Typically American. Make sure he doesn't blame her for her mental illness.
>>
File: hmmmm.gif (3MB, 357x281px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.gif
3MB, 357x281px
one time, i fucked my grandma to get money to pay for my online game addiction. anyone wanna hear it?
>>
>>385996752

>>385995306
>>385996478
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (59KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
59KB, 321x322px
>>385997306
Yes
>>
>>385993257
He should be worried about the fall back. My cousin was happily married and had a kid but recently divorced his wife after she became paranoid he was having an affair and went off the deep end. He owns a farm and she gets periodically gets people to sabotage his crops ruining his livelihood.
>>
>>385997463
It's weird how so many women will suddenly go fucking crazy out of the blue.
>>
people addicted to mmos sound terrible in general
like its literally a second life for them and they experienced all the content long ago
>>
>>385994590
How do you pay for the place you live at if your gf doesn't have a job my dude?
>>
>>385993257
NICE NOW HE'S A SINGLE FATHER WITH NO INCOME AHAHHAHAHAHNA

good FUCKING luck

your brothers life is RUINED

maximum chumpage right here

500% C H U M P
>>
>>385995854
The world need more people like you. I don't understand this faggot mentality. >>385996395 They will never know the joy of conquering against all odds and the pride you have after an experience like that
>>
>>385993667
Dont think you've ever played a mmo.
stupid amount of girls there.
>>
>>385997945
Damn you're a rude boy
>>
>>385997463
>suddenly
>>
Hey guys, I hate real women too, such evil fickle backstabbing creatures, let me be in G.R.O.S.S. too!
>>
>>385998150
It's not that impressive. I mean it is, but he had no choice. I've been through the same kinda shit. Jail. Living in crappy places outside of jail with a bunch of criminals. Drug addiction. Eating at shelters. Just tough shit. The thing is, though, we all got that in us. You do it 'cause you have to. Once you have no choice, you just do it. We're all stronger than we know.
>>
>>385993667
mmos are full of girls, trannies and whiteknights; they suck at videogames and this is why you need a static to progress in those kind of games
>>
>>385998729
Nah. It's the casual players that suck. The people crazy invested in that shit are usually good, or at least decent.
>>
>>385993257
Videogames in development should be stopped and the ones that exist should be destroyed, specially mmos
>>
Why are late night threads so fucking bad and off-topic? atleast post a proper OP and copy paste your blogpost into the first reply.

Videogames
>>
lmao your brother got fricken OWNED DUDE HAHAHAH
FUCKING DUMB RETARD MARRIED A STUPID WHORE LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT AND NOW HE'S SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING A BETA KEK LMAO LMAOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOO!

TOSS ME A LINK TO YOUR LIVEBLOG SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOU THERE AS WELL FAGGOT AHAHA
>>
>>385998961
>He says, even though he's got three e-celeb threads open.

Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>385998728
I think it's impressive because he had no choice. No one respects making shitty choices. When you have overwhelming odds stacked on you from no choices of your own. Then instead if being a faggot and giving up you win and prosper. That's true freshness.
>>
>>385996395
Shit nigger if you can't endure a few years of hardship then you probably should off yourself. My goal was to make it out of my meth town and away from shit family. I guess after 18 years of hardship living as a white nigger, 4 more doesn't seem that hard.
>Still a white male, so I was ineligible for almost every scholarship. And knew that if I just went to community college, I'd end up quitting due to college being for faggot pressure.
I'm working on my P.E. and have licenses/certs out the ass and love my job, house and wife. Could make more money if I moved but I live in the kind of town I dreamed of as a kid, a few states over. Or if I changed jobs, but I love mine.

>>385996521
Played console MW and mostly hid in corners to knife or played castle crashers. Gaming wasn't her main issue, equal to crafting with her. Mostly just laziness? Idk.
And NEET sex sounds great until her vag has crusty white stuff on it and smells like death, ass has caked shit on it and even looking at her disgusts you.

>>385996908
>>385998150
Thank you kind anons.
>>
>>385997945
>>385999021
Stop. Take a breath. Relax. Your autism's flaring up again. Call your mom.
>>
>>385999048
Nice projecting my man, im sorry you dont have real people to talk about how shitty your life is so you have to seek validation from anonymous shitposters in the videogame board of a taiwanese tapestry forum
>>
I would be happy if I had a wife who just played games all the time, at least she wouldn't be whining about shit and asking me to buy her crap.
>>
File: 1498841781472.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1498841781472.png
72KB, 449x498px
>Games are fun entertainment but don't make them your lives.
But what if I don't have a life to begin with?
>>
>>385993257
>falling for the 3dpd meme

He'll have fun paying that alimony and child support.
>>
File: 1488684515100.jpg (272KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1488684515100.jpg
272KB, 1440x810px
>>385994620
>>
>>385993257
Can anyone confirm if this is copypasta? It sounds like utter bullshit.
>>
>>385994472
Start working out and eating better. Improve yourself and set goals. Save up and get the fuck out of there. Stop being a victim and get back out there and get your dick in the game, son. You're in the prime of your life.
>>
>>385999123
I made shitty choices due to mental illness. My dad killed himself after killing my mom. I had to be a retard teenager and suffer for it to learn my lesson. I'm sober and chill now. Still fucked in the head, but working on it. Almost every criminal I ever met had a reason they were that way. A lot of them were really cool dudes, actually. Some of them were smart as fuck. Just way more flawed than your average human, usually due to shit circumstances. They get trapped in a cycle. Once you bang heroin a few times, that shit stays with you. They can't run from their demons, and they can't get good help. It's just jail sentence after jail sentence. Eventually they'd rather live on the inside.
>>
>>385999437
what anime is this
>>
>>385993257
Ur brother is a fucking owned retard
Not gonna recover anytime soon. Glad the dork had this happen maybe now he will know better than to deal with women. Frickin idiot.
>>
@385999601
Grow up.
>>
>>385999593
It's shit, stick to the LNs.
>>
File: 1488721104475.jpg (141KB, 801x601px)
1488721104475.jpg
141KB, 801x601px
>>385999593
Muv-Luv
>>
>>385999760
What the fuck is wrong with her arm?
>>
>>385999760
Also, what's with that one strand of hair? Does she spike that shit on purpose?
>>
File: 1500101381587.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500101381587.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>385993257
>getting into a relationship
>getting into a relationship with a gamurr grrl
>>
>>385993257
Addiction is entirely on the person, espcecially when we're talkig about videogames that you csn't be physically dependent on. Your brother needs to beat his wife more
>>
>>385993257
>white boy complaining

kill yourself whitey, i hope your brother and his kid both see you kill yourself and do the same too. whites are the fucking worst.
>>
>>385999870

to impale you and suck your blood, bleh!
>>
>With girl who has only been in America for about 7 years
>been a citizen for roughly 2
Shit man, the sex is great but we have nothing in common.
>>
File: 1479231531171.jpg (259KB, 1440x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1479231531171.jpg
259KB, 1440x1428px
>tfw no gf
>>
File: what the literal fuck.png (946KB, 1464x1600px) Image search: [Google]
what the literal fuck.png
946KB, 1464x1600px
>>385994589
>>385995306
fucking what
>>
File: 1500232229633.jpg (68KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1500232229633.jpg
68KB, 500x525px
>>385993257
>>
Tell me, is this the ideal /v/ thread?
>>
>>385993257
>getting into a relationship
>getting into a relationship with a gamurr grrl
>>
>>386000414
Spoiler: Chad comes onto 4chan nowadays too
>>
>>385993257
>woman not getting custody or "even visitation" because of "neglecting" children by sitting aroudn playing video games in the same house

not even remotely believable/10

go try /b/
>>
>>385993257
you should buy your niece a PS4 for her next birthday
>>
File: 1496608549520.png (323KB, 432x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496608549520.png
323KB, 432x490px
It's a sad predicament, but why the hell did your brother marry and impregnate a girl addicted to online games? There's no way it "just started happening" once the marriage was established; she must've shown signs of addiction early on, especially if they became this severe. He made an awful choice of partner and now his daughter will have to grow up without a proper mother figure and family thanks to this.
I'm glad that he got out of the divorce unscathed and the cunt is left all alone like she deserves, but your brother is a terrible judge of character.
>>
>>386000703
Can confirm, one of my friends is a massive Chad who fucks different women every week, and he regularly visits /fit/ and /k/.
>>
>>386000864
>Friend comes over
>im browsing /v/
>"go on /b/ dude"
>>
>>386000390
That dog has seen some shit.
>>
>>386001152
Thats a hamster you dweeb
>>
>>385993257
saving this for future pasta, it could be silver material
>>
>>386001225
it's clearly a giraffe, are you fucking blind?
>>
VIDEOGAMES
>>
>he blames most of it on addicting mmos and the assholes who develop them knowing full well what they are
Yeah no shit developers design their games to be addictive. Virtually everybody who wants to sell a product designs them to be addictive to SOME degree. Do you blame McDonald's because your wife can't stop eating burgers and now weighs 250 lbs? Do you blame JK Rowling because your wife can't stop reading/writing Harry Potter fanfiction? Of course not. The problem lies in people's hidden addictive tendencies, which can manifest in a variety of ways. Video games, food, drugs, and so on. Anything can be a catalyst to trigger addiction, and the best solution is to target the underlying problems with the addict and try to help them out of it. Sitting around blaming whoever made the product isn't going to accomplish shit.
>>
>>386001441
You should add "Do you blame moot because you can't stop shitposting?" next time, shitposting addiction is real, look at barneyfag and his imitators, or /a/, /pol/, etc.
>>
this is why you play portable games so you can do both at once
>>
>>385994807

Your wife is being fucked those 12 hours you aren't home
>>
>>385993667
They never said she played video games, just that she talked in online chats
>>
File: 1439200423250-3.jpg (6KB, 243x255px) Image search: [Google]
1439200423250-3.jpg
6KB, 243x255px
>>385996571
>I don't want kids
Have fun ending your 6 billion year-long family lineage and having nobody to take care of you when you're older.
>>
File: carnation.jpg (5KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
carnation.jpg
5KB, 200x224px
I knew a girl who had a boyfriend that was so far gone, he wouldn't even have sex with her unless she would let him do her doggy style and sit the laptop on top of her back. She was attractive too.

She got really bad burns on her back from it and had to go to the hospital, her friends took her while he stayed at home playing.
>>
>>386002468
Why the fuck was she even dating him to begin with? Like for real, how desperate do you even have to be?
People are fucking insane man
>>
>>386002468
How do you get "really bad" burns from that?
>>
>>385993257
Sounds like big bro should've made better decisions in life.
>>
>>386002591
Must've been AMD
>>
>>385993257
Sounds like there's a single female gamer out there that you have personal info for. Make a WoW character, swoop in and then fuck her.
>>
>>386001990
A) My lineage is shit, I mean look at me, I'm on 4chan
B) I'm a dude
C) I doubt I'll live that long. If I can't play vidya because my hands're too weak/shaky then I'm done, it's the only thing that keeps me going
>>
>>386002748
And you don't think that properly raising a child might just give you another reason to continue on?
>>
>>386002647
This thread brings yet another laugh
>>
>>386002874
Nope! it'll be a pain in the ass more than anything, and a drain on resources. I spent most of my younger life taking care of my dad, grandmother, and little sister, I'm done being a caretaker.
>>
>>385999147
Sounds like it might be kinda fun to throw her in the bathtub, fuck her in there, wash her, don't dress her and let her crawl back to her games naked.
>>
File: 1488071389700.jpg (66KB, 568x612px) Image search: [Google]
1488071389700.jpg
66KB, 568x612px
>>386002647
DELETE THIS
>>
>>385993257
This is why I don't have kids.
>>
>>386002874
This is horrible advice, it's like telling people having kids will save their marriage
>>
>>385993257
Fuck off normalfag. I'll play as much vidya as I want and you can't stop me though I don't really wanna play vidya because vidya's been shit as of late. Don't think that this means you won though.
>>
>>386000813
It would have fucked the kid up more if he stayed. Trust me.

OP here's a thing, this is probably not what you want to hear at all but you should try to get your niece a vidya she likes. If she shows signs of having the same problem her mom did then obviously don't do this, but hear me out.

She just saw her family collapse because mom plays too many video games. Even when it's for the better, and even if the kid understands it's for the better, divorce fucks the kids up real real bad. She's gonna get a complex where she hates video games and looks down on anyone that plays them. It's super unhealthy and will probably become some kind of phobia.

Something similar happened to my sister after the divorce. It was over mom's credit cards, now she lives with dad and won't move out even though she's 26 and makes good money at work, which dad drives her to and from every day, because she doesn't want to get a loan because she thinks getting a loan turns you into the devil. We stopped talking five years ago when she found out I have a credit card.

Obviously a therapist would be more help but that's going way too far in your capacity as an uncle. So, try and nip this in the bud if you can.
>>
>>385993257

Sounds like a pretty horseshit story. Specifically, they don't refuse visitation rights just like that, even for addiction. They usually try to give the parent, especially mothers, a chance to clean up their act and get some visits even if it has to be supervised. Courts REALLY have a hard time cutting mothers off like that.

Also, how does someone not notice that their spouse isn't working? It's really not that hard to tell someone has been home all day, especially based on consumption of food, drinks, water, and electricity.
>>
>>385993257
anyone who believes this story is retarded
>>
>>385994371
Fuck that, dump that cunt

Pussy is pussy no matter who it's attached to, dont have to put up with the cunt attached to it tho
>>
>>386000748
I work in collections and one of my clients has me collect on child support. The fathers are all usually pretty good about it, most of their gripes are that they want their money to go directly to the kid and it pisses them off seeing the mother buy cable or spend their check on rent or utilities instead of buying shit for the kid. You just need to explain that the support goes to creating a home for the kid over there so it has a certain quality of life.

Now mothers who lose support? Much more rare, but it does happen. You never get a fucking red cent out of any of them. You have to be a neglectful psycopathic bitch to be a woman who lost custody and those women say the most vile fucking things when you call them about their delinquent child support. While you can hear the pain in fathers over not having kids, these women will rattle off on how they should've aborted the little parasite, or how they'd sooner cut their wrists then let those pieces of shit have anything from then. More than one woman has explicitly told me that they plain refuse to work because they know it'd mean having to give something to those kids. They'd rather live in poverty than contribute in any way to their children's lives.

Fucking unreal.
>>
>>386003507
>It would have fucked the kid up more if he stayed. Trust me.
Nothing fucks up a child like a missing parental figure. The best possible outcome would have been for the brother to be aware enough to get the wife help a lot earlier even if it involved disconnecting from the internet completely. But the dude seems too oblivious and stupid for that.
>>
>Won custody in a landslide

I call bullshit. Courts always side with the woman. The mother could be a fucking heroin junkie prostitute whose pussy is a revolving door for random bums and niggers and the courts would still give her custody.

The only way that kid will ever go to the father is if one of mom's melanin enriched "friends" goes and fucks the kid and they survive.
>>
>>386003845
>Nothing fucks up a child like a missing parental figure.
Spoken like someone who didn't have neglectful parents. It's worse to have a parent that doesn't care about you. Believe me. I've been there.
>>
>>386003507
>It would have fucked the kid up more if he stayed
Oh of course I know that, but my point is that the kid was in a bad situation from the moment he decided to put a ring on the bitch. No matter how things progressed from that point on, the kid is now at a major disadvantage as opposed to if she was raised properly with a caring mother. Missing a parental figure fucks up a child tremendously, and it's not so easily patched by remarrying.
It's either she's raised by no mother or a shitty mother, and her father picked those poisons for her.
OP's brother is an idiot and made an astronomically shitty decision, no two ways about it.
>>
>>385994886
>make and sell cocaine
>deny you had any part in addiction
>>
>>386003684
My aunt does collections too and she said the same thing, that it's impossible to collect child support from mothers. Guess there was no reason to disbelieve her, but weird seeing somewhere here validating it.
>>
>>386003845
Statistically, single father homes perform just as well as two-parent homes. It's only single-mother homes that are a breeding ground for junkies and criminals.
>>
>>385993415
F P B P
P
B
P
>>
>>385994807
>basically working six days a week, one of them at another job
>girlfriend said that she wouldn't mind working all the time so that I can stay home
She doesn't make enough yet, but I'd fucking love that shit. Wouldn't even mind cooking and cleaning all day and doing dad shit
>>
>>386003684
ok but aren't the legally obligated to pay that
>>
>>386003845
Fuck you, my parents got divorced and I turned out pretty normal. You need to have at least one of the parents give a shit about you though. In my case it was my mother.

Hell my father cares about me too. Liquor was just his downfall and he couldn't get out of his own way. He tried to be a good Dad to me but I don't think parenting was for him.
>>
>>386002874
>having kids for the sake of having kids
This is terrible advice. I have kids and I work a shit job and every day I wish I was somebody so I could create a better life for them than what I had. Instead I just continued the cycle.

Don't have kids unless you know you're with someone you love and you know you're in a good position to raise them.
>>
>>386004350
>I turned out pretty normal
>posting on /v/
>>
>>386004309
Yes. Which is why it's usually pretty easy to collect on men. They don't want a lien or wage garnishment, which is what happens if collections fail and we kick it to the courts. But women are craftier. See, very rarely (like... never) will the court hold a woman in contempt and jail her for non-payment. It just doesn't happen. But if she has no property or income, they can't squeeze blood from a rock. Women know this. They just live off of other men, family members, or what have you and maintain no actual income or property themselves. It's almost impressive how hard they work at not working purely to spite their own children.
>>
File: 1491975915831.jpg (87KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
1491975915831.jpg
87KB, 746x717px
>>385994620
>>385994765

Its almost unbelievable how hurt can we be by a woman eh? It defies logic to be so attached to someone that hurt us and does not loves us anymore yet we still do. I wonder why that is? It took me almost a year to somewhat get back to normal.

I thank vidya and anime to help me escape depression though.
>>
>>386003953
This. A parent who'll bash you just for breathing in the same room as them is way worse than one that isn't around.
>>
>>386004529
So, out in the world how many women are truly scum? Is it 50%?
>>
File: 1493530756099.jpg (17KB, 215x197px) Image search: [Google]
1493530756099.jpg
17KB, 215x197px
>>386003684
>I work in collections
>>
>>386004073
Yeah but figure the sample of fathers that endure the long fight to win custody is small and figure the sample of fathers that actually win is smaller still. The fathers willing to go through that process are almost all fathers who actually care about their kids. That leads to misleading conclusion that fathers must be better caretakers when in reality it only appears that way due to the size and nature of the sample.

I'd predict if custody battles were 50/50 you'd have roughly equal numbers of kids being raised in bad male dominated households vs. bad female dominated households.
>>
>>386004073

Isn't that largely because of the sample size though? Like Fathers have a microscopic chance of winning custody over Mothers because courts generally favor giving the child to the Mother.
>>
>>386004718

Not him, but fuck you. I worled 3 years in collections, and people who do it deserves a medal.
>>
>>386004350
>Fuck you, my parents got divorced and I turned out pretty normal.
Yea, but studies traditionally show that consistent parental presence is better. You turning out "alright" is a positive but not a sure thing. It's largely why courts, at least in the US, try to give the troubled parent a chance to clean up before cutting ties with their child completely.
>>
>>386004718
Somebody has to do it anon.
>>
>>386004692
That owe on child support? 100%. Over the past decade I've had maybe a thousand accounts for delinquent females and have only ever managed to get payment once and that was just a case of a clerical error with some woman that had abandoned her old husband and two kids and married some rich guy who was really the one paying the child support. I tell you, it's easier to collect on car notes where the car has already been repossessed than on women child support.

>>386004718
Don't blame me, blame yourself for spending other peoples' money and then being a scumbag that doesn't pay them back.
>>
>>385993257
sounds like wife kino desu
>>
>>385993989

How does that have anything to do with OP's situation? You're just some dumb lonely fuckwit trying to tell people about your life. No one cares.
>>
>>386005086
>easier to collect on car notes where the car has already been repossessed
If the car is gone, what are you collecting on?
>>
>>385993257
I know your lying because girls don't play videogames and men never win custody ever.
Family courts would rather send children to the orphanage than with their father
>>
>>386005252

Every read up on how car payments are structured? Because its not all toward the car.
>>
>>386005289
>your
>>
>>386004135
At the risk of 1000 anons tellin me to lurk more, wtf does this mean
>>
>>386005252
When you go to get a car, you take out a loan. Like for example, getting a car with GM, your loan is through GMAC, which is actually a separate institution specifically for writing loans to people buying from GM. So, say they give you a loan for $20,000 to get your new truck. You drive off with the truck and start making your payments. Then something happens and you're out of work. You fall behind on payments and the car gets repossessed. Now, your loan still has $18,000 on it, right? Well, they take the truck and sell it at auction. If it sells for MORE than $18,000 (this never happens) they'll actually send you the difference in a check. But what USUALLY happens is the truck will sell for like $4,000 despite being brand new, and you'll still have a loan for $14,000 on a truck you don't own.

It can be rough collecting on those, "why should I pay for a truck I don't have?" but you just need to remind them that GMAC (they go by Ally Financial these days, though a lot of contracts still read GMAC) is just the financial institution that lent them the money because they believed when the debtor signed the contract that they would pay them back. All they're asking for is the money that they trusted the guy with in the first place.
>>
>>385993257
Don't worry, when my mother dies I won't have anybody to neglect.
I won't ever have kids because I am schizophrenic and there is a risk of passing my illness to them.
>>
>>386002468
lmao dumb roastie
>>
>>386005472
>FPBP
First Post, Best Post

We all start learning somewhere.
>>
>>386005252
It's called interest anon. It happens any time you take out a loan.
>>
Sad story indeed. I hope your brother will realize eventually that video games are not to blame for what has happened. Well you know that, it's the same thing as saying weapons are responsible for homicides.
Now I wonder how did it come that he took up with this woman being aware of her addiction?
>>
>/v/ being addicted to video games
>/v/ even playing video games
>>
>>386005594
As a sidenote, almost every car note I've collected on has a cosigner. And these are 99% of where I get the money from. Here's what I, as a collector, generally see.

>Primary signer: Anon T. Faggot, Credit Score: 480 - 2 charged off credit cards, closed checking account - XX contact info
>Secondary signer: Gullible Grandpa T. Faggot, Credit Score: 810 - X open lines of credit, bank accounts, parcels of land, etc. - XX contact info

I might call Anon once or twice to make him aware that I'll be pursuing his grandather for the balance of the loan. Every once in awhile you'll get lucky and the kid that defaulted on the loan will have come into the money, or be shamed enough to make payments on the loan to avoid fucking their family over that cosigned. But 99% of the time, you're getting paid from the kindly family member that made the stupid mistake of cosigning a loan with their retarded spawn.
>>
>tfw want a girl I can't have
>>
>>386005920
aww :_((
>>
File: 1499724312754.jpg (8KB, 269x211px)
1499724312754.jpg
8KB, 269x211px
>>386005425
Not an argument
>>
>>385993794
muh nigga
>>
>>386005901
You can collect on the guy who just cosigned the loan? Even if he never got the car?
>>
>>385994796
not only is that high res but that is high quality
>>
>>386005594
Why the fuck would you buy a new car for $20k when you can pick one up for $4000 from the last idiot who defaulted? That's like paying for video games when you have an internet connection.
>>
>>386006024
That's what cosigning means. They'd have never given a loan to Anon, with his shit credit score and delinquent accounts. "Cosigning" essentially means "if they refuse to pay, I'll take responsibility." It is surprising the number of people who don't realize this, and say the exact same line when I call:
>but I only cosigned! the loan was actually for <son/daughter/nephew/grandchild/etc>!

And having this delinquent car note will ravage the cosigners credit, which is why they're the most likely to pay it back.

It's a good life lesson for anyone though. Never, ever, ever, ever, EVER cosign a loan.
>>
>>386006187
Because not everyone is aware of auctions to buy defaulted cars. Most of those are filled with used car lot guys who then turn around, slap a $15,000 USED sticker on the front and count their profit. How many cars have you bought at auction vs on a lot? How about people you know?
>>
>>385994590
If the house is hers, then sorry but you are fucked and have to get a fucking job.
>>
>>385993257
Things that never happened
>>
>>386006187
>buying a like new $4k BMW complete with Jamal's jizz stains, hooker panstu, and used syringes all over the backseat

There's a reason it's $4000 anon. All the bleach in the world isn't gonna help you.
>>
>>386006308
Not just that, but you are taking a car as is just from how it visually looks.
>>
>>385993257
AS a gamer i'm a lot different. Games are fun to me, but instead being addicted to them to extend i can't stop playing, they are means to escape.

I place real life before games everytime, but when my life is just pure shit all the time, i play a lot. A friend of mine thinks i'm an addict, despite i can drop any game if real life reasons demand it.

And no one will ever understand. They will judge.
>>
>>385995854
Good job man. Fight da powah.
>>
>>386006562
You'd be surprised. Most of the notes I've seen are for cars that sold anywhere from 25%-50% of the car's value at auction. It has to go to the highest bidder, and no one at an auction is willing to pay lot prices so it always goes cheap.
>>
>>385993257
>ignoring people for games
there's ignoring people for games and ignoring your responsabilities. that's a big difference OP
>>
>27
>NEET
>play vidya 12 - 15 hours a day
>Chores is cleaning up
>My mom screams at me almost every day how much of a piece of shit that I am
>Edging closer into raiding her medicine cabinet and an hero myself in an overdose
>>
Would you rather lose your wife to Video games or BBC?
>>
>>386006308
The only thing remotely similar which I've bought at auction was 11 bottles of assorted vodka and 5 bottles of wild turkey at a police auction.

Having said that, most people around here buy used cars direct from private sellers without going through a middleman.

>>386006562
>buying a bmw from the hood
>not checking for cumstains
>>
>>386003923
Check your misogyny dude lmao. In the real world there's plenty of single dad's with majority custody over this. Men also commit the most neglect, however, which is fueling your dumbshit confirmation bias
>>
>>386006773
With it being the current year, why don't you just get a work from home job? You can continue to be a non-starter failure as a human being that lives at home, still be on your computer all day, but now have an income, some vague semblance of self-respect and get your parents off your ass.
>>
>>385993415
This to be frank.
>>
>>386006802

Why would British television want my wife?
>>
>>385993257
Fuck off this isn't your blog cunt
>>
>>385994472
He does have an entire planet, and she's making him miserable
>inb4 nobody laughs
>i fucking hate big rounded women
>>
>>386003923
The difficulty is in proving abuse or neglect. OP's sister in law was too stupid or lazy to indoctrinate the kid into thinking she's amazing and her father's a bum before becoming a total shitheel. if the kid goes into a court and testifies that her mother never talks to her, or signs an affidavit that mom beats her, the courts sit up and pay attention to that.
>>
>>385997306
pls respond
>>
Video games have ruined my life, but it's all I have left.

When I was a kid I would rather play my video games then hang out with my friends, I ignored their calls to play WoW and I was left behind.

I yelled at my parents and stole money from them, I was a piece of shit.

It's not like I could change it though, I would have eventually discovered a video game and ruin my life anyways cause I'm the kind of guy who needs to get everything, I can't stop playing a game until I discovered every hidden place, item, achievement, etc.

Some people weren't meant to play games because they have no self control, but for others it's okay. My cousin manages his time and plays video games, has a well paying job, and goes clubbing and travels, cause that's the kind of person he is.

So don't blame video games for your shitty life, it's just the kind of person you were and you couldn't stop the addiction.
>>
>>386007545
I don't think its about self control, we used to live in hunter gatherer societies, games let us experience a hunter gatherer lifestyle that we obviously have no real way of experiencing now. Yeah it sounds retarded but think about it a bit and you'll figure it out.
>>
>>386007704
Human beings always have to adapt to the times and situations.
So yes, it is his fault for not adapting.
Remember nature is either adapt or die.
>>
>>386006850
sauce pls
>>
>>386007704
Oh shut up you pseudo intellectual
>>
>>386008148
Sounds like you just got mad for not realising it before now :^)
>>
>>385993415
fpbp
>>
>>385993257
I hope your brother is happy and enjoys his almost stress free life from now on
>>
>>385993756
It's. Just say out loud that youre a fem ganer and some people start to ask her friend back. Well me? I just pray that she doesn't fuck the game and gives a ridiculously reason for it. Like she is on period. She broke up etc.
(don't misunderstand. I only have problem with these types. Most of the time people misunderstand what i say and label me sexist baka)
>>
Did anyone notice how ridiculously good they women with sword and knives? Why tho?
>>
>>386008503
>almost
You mean very stressful
Kids are a pain in the ass.
>>
>>386008702
All the practice in the kitchen
>>
Damn bois.
I'm glad that I date nogame girl.
I'm earning lots of bux but I'm fairly bit autistic about vidya.
She doesn't touch them but accepts the hobby. Meanwhile she's very smart and responsible. Currently earns less bux but she 's getting there.
>>
>>386008871
Yeah, right? Thought so
>>
File: hardo.gif (26KB, 300x291px) Image search: [Google]
hardo.gif
26KB, 300x291px
>>385993415
Piggus ruin everything
>>
File: 1499420400854.png (52KB, 346x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499420400854.png
52KB, 346x360px
>>386008619
what DID he mean by this?
>>
>>385993257
your brother sounds like a normie, fuck you.
>>
>>385995821
people are fucking hilarious
>>
File: 1498479293220.jpg (24KB, 1000x190px) Image search: [Google]
1498479293220.jpg
24KB, 1000x190px
Nice blog m8 like subscribed :^)
>>
I'm ree'ing so goddamn hard right now. When did we become so incredibly reddit?
>>
OP is the she in this story.
>>
>>385993257
Jesus man, best of luck to your brother.
I'm actually gonna stay off the vidya and take my gf somewhere nice I think.
>>
>>386008105
Filename? Dork
>>
>>385993794
Nice way to lose custody.
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.