[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNIST Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 10

File: Seth.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Seth.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Sever the link between quarrel and atonement

It's time for a lobby
>>
Yuzuriha best girl.
>>
Pass is vee, room is vidya
>>
>>385993159
Won't show up for me.
>>
>>385993464
Never mind just took a min.
>>
>>385993464
Strange, someone already joined too. Want to make another and try that one out?
>>
>>385993159
>Bodied all day
I was excited for tonight, but I think I'll pass. Too pissed off.
>>
>>385993857
You could come cool your head though. Who did you lose to?
>>
>>385994165
Pretty much everybody in ranked, mostly Seth and Eltnum. Died in the corner almost every match. I'm fucking livid and really don't wanna ruin lobbies. Maybe next time. Good luck with your sets.
>>
>>385994443
You'll win if you're fighting me. I'm a super shit Yuzu.
>>
Lord almighty this shield bash.
>>
I'm having so much trouble not holding back b
>>
Everytime I remember I have a shield, I get a high-low in my face.
>>
>>385994530
Nah, I saw someone stream the /v/ lobbies recently. You're getting there Yuzubro, slowly but surely. My Yuzu needs work.
>>
unist pc release when
uniel pc lobby where
>>
>>385995083
doubtful, I lost 98% of my matches last night.
>>
>>385995297
I still think so. Good luck tonight.
>>
I wish my hands would let me do 2c 5c and not 2c 6c
>>
>>385995083
>Stream
Darkandark? That was a week ago
>>
>>385995936
Forget the name, but it wasn't him. Might've been 4-5 days ago.
>>
What does that shield bash even do? I know literally nothing about Wagner
>>
>>385996489
It's unremarkable aside from when it's fully charged, then it's an overhead that stuns you. Buffed and fully charged is FUCKING INVINCIBLE unless you have a multi hit DP like Hyde
>>
How long do we have to live before a patch for phonon and wagner? these characters are ruining this game with how braindead they are

>>385996489
if she has the buff it wins neutral for free. if she has the sword buff, CS or 100% meter and you block the non charge she gets pressure for free. if she has none of these things she can still get a braindead 3k combo on hit and can do a bunch of gimmicks on block to keep you from properly punishing it

the entire matchup is "jump over sheild bash" if you don't have a projectile to properly stuff it/her trying to buff
>>
Loops is such a bully. I can't do a thing in the corner.
>>
>>385996693
>>385996645
oh, the B+C, egg on my face.

it's a move that's -2 for some reason even though it's fast, negates projectiles, can cancel into and from almost anything she has, and can be an overhead with a guardpoint if you buff and charge it
>>
>>385996730
Technically, you're hell for him since he has trouble getting in. Gotta learn his blockstrings
>>
>>385997048
He gets in no problem though. I can also never tell what is hitting low or high
>>
>>385996693
>these characters are ruining this game with how braindead they are
huh?
they're both high mid-tier but how do either of them ruin the game?
>>
>>385997048
Enkidu really doesn't have much in the way of strong block pressure because he can' whiff his lights as well as other characters, so if you get in the habit of blocking until I'm done you can start trying to make an escape
>>
>>385997229
These characters have almost everything and have no hard flaws while also being extremely simple and highly effective. How in the hell are either of these characters "high mid tier"
>>
I DID A SETH BNB, FUCK YEAH
>>
>>385997314
impossible
>>
>>385997394
>these characters have almost everything
so does hyde? is he breaking the game? is akatsuki?
>>
>>385997492
Not him but Hyde ain't got a mix up like Wagner does I guess
>>
Ya gotta stop trying to hit him when he tries to stomp
>>
>>385997683
And wagner doesn't have chip damage on almost all of her normals.
>>
I would say Wagner is just an above average character, Phonon is very good though
>>
>>385997781
Actually, Wagner's chip is considerable if he has her buffs on
>>
>>385997752
Which one?
>>
>>385997935
The one that he can't charge to an overhead. The one that makes shockwaves.
>>
>>385997935
Both of them, they both stagger out buttons in pressure, if you block 22B which is typically the second stomp I do in pressure, it's 0 on block so neither of us are at an advantage
>>
Man I fucked up my basic 236a 236b 421c fucking 3 times.
>>
Damn man
>>
>grd

fuck this gay shit backdashing is natural instinct how do you stop
>>
>>385998854
Backdash and just concentrate
>>
I just want to say hi to all the Yuzubros and Yuzu-senpai
>>
>>385997492
I guess I gotta spell this out for you

Phonon
>The unholy love child of UNIEL gord and yuzu, with gords unga mid/fullscreen pressure and damage with yuzu's ease of converting any random hit into a full combo + knockdown. her range is a bit worse but she's also faster
>If this wasn't enough she also has supercharged versions of hydes projectile game, including an air version that's super good and takes up large amounts of the screen as well as one of the biggest jump ins in the game
>B+C is the most brainless anti air in the game, leading into easy but high damage combo on hit and is unpunishable 99% of the time if you somehow mess up the timing
>With meter she gets a 9 frame reversal she can CS and a nearly fullscreen overhead that's faster than several characters grounded overheads
>Her combos are simple and do high damage, and for some reason she gets to have more health than hyde and hildia despite not having any of their obvious flaws

Wagner
>With the shield buff she wins neutral for free because if you press a button anywhere but the exact opposite side of the screen you will get punished and eat a combo
>Even without it shield rush is extremely strong, leading to a combo on hit (even if you counterhit her she can still often recover before you and combo because of the stumble effect) and is spaced properly is + on block, has a number of followups on block to make trying to punish even badly spaced ones difficult is not impossible
>Every single normal is above average besides 2A, which is "merely" average
>Multiple extremely autopilot overheads and a general autopilot combo flow that leads into huge damage
>With buffs or meter she gets to stay in as long as she wants unless they have an invincible reversal, something she can often stuff on reaction because of shield buff or her own invincible moves
>Makes hyde look like a chump because she has a lot of the same stuff he has and the same health while having tons of braindead shit
>>
I swear to god loops can read my mind or my inputs
>>
Yuzubro you really need to calm down and just respect what the opponent is doing when you're knocked down, waking up with button or throws so often is getting you killed
>>
You've got two big goals now Yuzufag. Making your own blockstrings as well as learning how to block.
>>
Different Yuzubro here, don't bully the Yuzubros!
>>
>>385999605
That's probably not going to happen in my life time.
>>
I always forget hyde's 22X move is a low
>>
>>385999975
If you can learn how to combo, you can learn this too
>>
File: clam fisher.png (277KB, 1346x767px) Image search: [Google]
clam fisher.png
277KB, 1346x767px
>>385999975
Don't be like that. Just keep at it.
>>
>>386000128
I keep thinking the Charged C is the only overhead I should be looking out for.
>>
Any tips on getting in on Phonon?
>>
>>386000351
Shield all of her shit if she's far away and once you got meter and a CS available, try for something. I must have run into the shittiest Phonons to not have trouble against her.
>>
Damn, not even close that time.
>>
>>386000445
This advice doesn't work online because you'll just get your GRD blown up by a low or assault that you can't properly react to because of the delay
>>
I always choke
>>
>>386001201
It worked for me
>>386001495
These light jabs are just making me want to DP on wakeup everytime
>>
File: DFHeW8CXsAYudRU.jpg (56KB, 936x525px) Image search: [Google]
DFHeW8CXsAYudRU.jpg
56KB, 936x525px
I'm probably gonna play one or two more games and be done for the night, GGs everyone
>>
>>386002096
I'll try one more match against you then. I have to stop relying on fireballs and respecting your wakeup shit
>>
>>386002096
You're too good my dude. I don't think I even took a game off ya.
>>
>>386002509
You took one earlier! don't beat yourself up!
>>
File: dead.jpg (11KB, 162x186px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
11KB, 162x186px
>>386002665
If you say so, but I don't remember.
>>
>>386002209
It might have to wait til next time, ggs. Remember that Enkidu doesn't have any wake up options without meter, his only instant parry is his EX parry
>>
>>386002981
Bah, so be it.
>>
K, so no joining at 2:30 in the morning for me. I'm way too tired for this. But I wanna keep playing.
>>
Damn man
>>
File: Vivio_sad.jpg (32KB, 427x282px) Image search: [Google]
Vivio_sad.jpg
32KB, 427x282px
damn, that character can reach farther than my slash.
>>
>>386003131
follow your heart
>>
>>386003782
phonon is retarded, I'm sorry.

don't worry they'll nerf her in the upcoming patch that will leave arcades in several years
>>
>>386003897
Not retarded enough for the level we play
>>
>>386004295
smash buttons in lag because the host never sets a restriction on that shit and it fills up with 1 bars?
>>
Damn hippie. I can't touch your seth at all.
>>
>>386005186
You somehow get a lot more responsive when I'm Seth. I have to deal with short range against your lights and throws so I end up getting clipped a lot.
>>
Yo Gord, ditch the light Grim Reaper and just use the medium version. There's no reason not to unless I missed the memo if it changed.
>>
Why do I feel like you're trying to play as scummy as possible
>>
every single one of those phonon FF's should've been a 3k+ full combo, but for some reason the followup just refuses to come out so I started doing holding it
>>
>>386005398
Light grim reapa is a lot less - than the medium one, no?

>>386005746
what did he mean by this
>>
I seriously can't do my basic bnb anymore.
>>
please stop hacking my controller so I can't CS every time we play, ty
>>
I'll do my fucking combo if it kills me. I just need to stop doing 6c
>>
File: DEX_zkhVoAQw6-z.jpg orig.jpg (36KB, 503x900px) Image search: [Google]
DEX_zkhVoAQw6-z.jpg orig.jpg
36KB, 503x900px
Another day another night.
>>
why is Akatsuki in this game?
>>
>>386008087
Probably because they're friends with the devs
>>
Slowly but surely this Seth is becoming workable.
>>
>>386008250
oh ok
>>
Choked again
>>
File: 1501058317990.webm (308KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501058317990.webm
308KB, 500x500px
Would have there been a Mikaag tonight i would have had something funny to share but maybe tomorrow

GGs
>>
>>386008835
You're landing shit a lot more, always against my Seth
>>
that shouldn't have worked
>>
File: DGJk6OSVoAEh8og.jpg large.jpg (135KB, 972x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DGJk6OSVoAEh8og.jpg large.jpg
135KB, 972x1000px
Good games. At least I won more than 3 times tonight. I didn't improve at all though but I'm starting to see the light, I think.
>>
>>386009176
It did. The last few games had you way more consistent
>>
I still felt like playing so I just joined Darkandark's rooms
>>
File: 1380546216992.gif (811KB, 253x196px) Image search: [Google]
1380546216992.gif
811KB, 253x196px
>have a Saturn USB adapter I made use of on PS3
>none of the PS4 fighters with legacy support let it work properly
>UNIST supports it without a hitch
>actually won a few ranked matches with it
The power of doujin drivers I guess
>>
>>386010429
They're kind devs
>>
Raidou is playing Phonon behind our backs
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.