[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else still play this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: maplestory.jpg (164KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
maplestory.jpg
164KB, 1200x628px
Does anyone else still play this?
>>
File: 1500945442237.jpg (121KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
1500945442237.jpg
121KB, 960x958px
Was about to hop in a private server with a friend.
>>
>>385992391
Why not just play reboot?
>>
>>385992572
What's reboot?
>>
Played off and on since Reboot came out, finished a 2 month binge not long ago, got my evan to around 2m range.

Quit the game though

>Hackers literally everywhere
>Worst server management I've ever seen in a multiplayer game
>Worst customer service
>You can get banned for logging in too fast after a disconnect (you can appeal it, but if you get banned a 2nd time, tough shit for you), and other nonsensical reasons
>The meso grind is insufferable
>etc

It's really not even worth it, you can easily get away with hacking to endgame, what's the point in playing if my effort is meaningless? Fun game, absolute shit company.
>>
>>385992659
It's a new server that was released in maplestory like 2 years ago, they removed the P2W aspect of the game in it and let you buy cubes and other shit in the cash shop with mesos now. There's also no trading so you have to earn all your gear yourself. It's the most populated server in the game right now by far, been playing on it for the past two months and it's been fun.
>>
>>385992971
>>Hackers literally everywhere
In the P2W servers maybe, not so much on reboot and I don't even mind because with no trading they do no harm.
>>Worst server management I've ever seen in a multiplayer game
How so?
>>Worst customer service
tru i'll give you that one
>>You can get banned for logging in too fast after a disconnect
tru again but its easy to avoid
>>The meso grind is insufferable
just get a key weight and use it to hold down teleport on your kanna, thats how everyone is meso farming now. its effortless

And does anything in this world truly have meaning? As long as you enjoy it nothing else matters.
>>
>>385993482
>>Worst server management I've ever seen in a multiplayer game
>How so?

This is one example, it was a couple weeks ago.

>Scheduled maintenance for 5:45am
>Postpone it to 2pm (prime time)
>It lasted 16 fucking hours
>Game came back up, servers / channels kept crashing nonstop
>Unscheduled maintenance to fix the issue hours later, maintenance lasted for hours
>Another problem came up. servers still shit
>Two more unscheduled maintenances

The game was pretty much down for over a day. The fact that they STILL can't get their shit together after a patch leads me to believe their software developers are literal monkeys smashing at their keyboards. They do not learn, they do not compensate for time lost in a game where your cash shop items have an expiration date and timed events are ongoing, it blows my mind.
>>
File: 1488864108278.jpg (22KB, 280x276px) Image search: [Google]
1488864108278.jpg
22KB, 280x276px
>>385994159
Oh thats what you meant, yeah I completely agree then that was some fucked up shit. And they still haven't given out any sort of compensation at all for it yet which just makes the whole fiasco that much worse. It's like they're trying to pretend nothing ever even happened.
>>
>>385993482
The fuck are you saying with reboot? The highest level maps is constantly filled with hackers that don't even bother to change channels.
The only way to play official is to bot/hack for range and then enjoy whatever meager content they put out and maybe sell runs for meager money.
>>
>>385994647
I haven't seen any hackers in arcane river ever, twilight perion on the other hand though is loaded with them. And with lower level maps you almost never see them because they're off in some place nobody else bothers grinding in.
>>
>>385992308
the fuck? I thought aran was male. Mandella effect?
>>
>>385992308
about once every year I always try to get back into this game by playing on a private server for about a month before stopping for a year again
happens every time
>>
>>385995026
Every character eventually got a rule63 of their job as updates came along, they go back and forth with some of them
>>
>>385995026
Aran IS male, not sure why they stuck the female version there
>>
>>385995605
Changed to female when they did the revamp. Because cute girls is a must appearantly. Fuck nexon.
>>
File: Aran the Hero.jpg (171KB, 609x381px) Image search: [Google]
Aran the Hero.jpg
171KB, 609x381px
>>385995605
Once they filled out the heroes they realized there was only one girl; so they decided they needed to make another one of them be a girl.
Aran seemed like a good idea, but they were so lazy about it there's references to both genders everywhere, so Aran's gender is just canonically both.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.