[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game has the best team commanding system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: squad.jpg (930KB, 1440x1581px) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
930KB, 1440x1581px
What game has the best team commanding system?
>>
Red orchestra 2
>>
those guys look cool.
>>
SWAT 4
>>
Choose one: The other five are coming to kill you
>>
>>385989034
These guys are bounty hunters, yeah? Nothing on them says police.
>>
>>385989034
Is that the cast of the Police Academy reboot?
>>
File: RIP SEV.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RIP SEV.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>385989034
Republic Commando

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FXrbNlX0KU
>>
>>385989593
Red orchestra is better with a more hands off approach to commanding, otherwise no one will listen to you.
>>
>>385989859
Bald guy with sunglasses
>fat woman dies of heart failure
>less fat plump woman kills herself with her poor trigger discipline
>nigger rapes her corpse
>backwards baseball cap twat has akimbo pistols, obviously never fired a gun
>bald sunglasses manlet has a tactical beard and therefore is bulletproof
>>
File: Coolest Daniel.png (68KB, 120x223px) Image search: [Google]
Coolest Daniel.png
68KB, 120x223px
>>385989034
>Not maining Coolest Daniel
>>
>>385989859
I choose taliban
come at me
>>
>>385989859
big lady, because meat shield
>>
>>385989859
Can i pick the two black guys? they look like they can handle themselves in a firefight, the rest look unfit for anything and the guy with the one mile stare is definitely going to kill whoever runs into his sight or happens to be in his sight, if he doesnt just empty his weapons on his own team right at the start.
>>
File: pulse.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pulse.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>385989859
My money is on Pulse.
>>
>>385989034
Alright what are the two women there for? They're both fat and look like they can't handle a firearm. They couldn't even get a vest to fit the fat one. And that wigger tryin' to be dope af with the pistols but he failin' so bad.
>>
>>385990891
seduce the criminals
>>
File: 9kwV3.jpg (175KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
9kwV3.jpg
175KB, 720x706px
Pick one to protect you
The rest will try and kill you
Hint: always pick radical larry
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.