[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le big dragon of one shot kills and ridiculous health What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>le big dragon of one shot kills and ridiculous health

What were they thinking with this shit? This isnt fun at all
>>
GIT
>>
>>385988906

a new game because obviously this is employment and not a stress reliever
>>
>>385988832
I find him easier than Gael for some reason. Maybe I play too much monster hunter
>>
>>385988906
>hurr no boss can be criticized cuz le git gud

Drone
>>
File: Hreeeee.jpg (23KB, 315x343px) Image search: [Google]
Hreeeee.jpg
23KB, 315x343px
>>385989723
GUD
>>
>>385989815
Drone
>>
>help me guise i'm stuck
>>
>>385989723
The boss fucks whoever relies too much on outside help and those who are too puss to charge in head first. It's the most Dark Souls boss there is. You have to hit it in the face and you can't summon more than one person or it has retarded amount of health

>>385989119
Yeah maybe you can find one with an easy mode and requires no thought
>>
>>385988906
Says the people who took 200 tries to beat it.
>>
MAD CUZ BAD
>>
I'm fucking trash at DaS games (not a fan t.bh) but my wife and 10 year old have no problem with them. If a little girl can beat this shit you need to GIT GUD FAGGOT.
>>
>>385990098
>200 tries
that's the definition of getting good at something. Or you could, you know, come cry on an image board that's it's too hard for you.
>>
>>385988832
All of his attacks are telegraphed as fuck and you usually get free shots to the head in between attacks. Maybe use a weapon that isn't shit. Felt like a proper dragon boss imo, only problem is chasing it got annoying.
>>
>>385990382
Staggering it with the twin greatswords was the most satisfying moment I've ever had in the souls games. All my summons died and it was 1v1 with no more estus and he had a little bit health left when i realized i staggered him and grandslamed his ass away
>>
Smack the ass.
He turns.
Smack the face, then run to the ass.
Rinse repeat.

The only trouble I had on release was LASER SPERG one shotting me, but an anon showed me how to avoid it.
>>
File: 1486004406150.jpg (17KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1486004406150.jpg
17KB, 480x336px
>>385989723
>>385989908
So you're playing a series that is literally known for being extremely punishing, and generally regarded as 'difficult'; and you're complaining on 4chan AND disregarding those who disagree with you.

Jesus you're pathetic. What did you expect? That people would agree with you, and that would lead to...you finally quitting but instead of feeling like a pussy that gave up; you'd feel justified because some faggots agreed with you? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>385990749
how will OP ever recover
>>
>>385990749
>>385990939
Obvious samefag. How sad
>>
File: 1500088842783.jpg (104KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1500088842783.jpg
104KB, 500x667px
>>385991397
It's a shame that he's right though. OP killed a thread to cry about Darkeater Midriff
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.