[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OHHHHH STAND, BY ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: final-fantasy-15-pushing-car.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
final-fantasy-15-pushing-car.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>
i just finished the game and i really liked it.

why does v hate nice games?
>>
File: 1491255461202.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1491255461202.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>the trailer is better than the game
>>
>>385985994
How dare you make me feel things game!
>>
File: ffxv-choco.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ffxv-choco.gif
4MB, 480x270px
I love this game. I enjoy the open world and story but I wish there was more of it.
>>
File: 1452092996877.jpg (19KB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452092996877.jpg
19KB, 320x218px
>tfw remember absolutely nothing about this game

My god what a waste of a decade
>>
File: 1387250145557.png (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1387250145557.png
53KB, 645x773px
>You guys... are the best
>>
File: After the Rain.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
After the Rain.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
For all its flaws, I had fun with this game. I usually get bored whenever I try to play through XIII and its sequels, but I always wanted to go back to this. I loved exploring the open world, even if it's 'empty' as /v/ says. The scenery is interesting, finding all the little details from things like the meteor impact in Duscae, seeing where the tree-line ends and the ash fields begin as you approach Ifrit's corpse, running past or through herds of wild beasts that may or may not resent your intrusion. There was plenty to see and experience, even if there isn't much to 'do'.

I didn't like how the last few chapters flew by, though by then I'd sunk a lot of hours into it and was ok with getting to the end. I'd done most of the sidequests by then, so there wasn't much need to jump back and forth using the time-travelling dog.
>>
>>385985994
>tfw really enjoyed this game

is hating this a meme? story wasn't the best or the clearest but the world and all the content is really good imo
>>
File: 83a.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
83a.png
133KB, 528x321px
>>385987865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhe_UTghOVk
>>
>>385985994
AAAAASSSSSSSSS LOOOOOOOOONNNGGGG AS I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT
>>
I enjoyed it a lot.

Shit on it or not, but it kept me engaged for the entire duration and I sti feel like playing it, but I want to clear some games from my log first.
>>
>>385988957
Was this song even in the game?
>>
It was actually really fun, /v/ hates it because it's not the exact same game as ffVII and /v/ Is fill of 40 year old basement dwellers
>>
Why the fuck can't I enjoy this game? I was hyped for it and got it along with buying my ps4 and it just... fucking blows. The combat is janky as shit, the story is all over the place and has cut parts out the ass. But I love the music and the aesthetic. Fuck, I want to believe this wasn't a huge waste of money
>>
>>385989250
Oh wait, just found it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSSsovCFc6s
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>385985994
Great promo. I love all the final fantasy games for different reasons :) I just enjoy things in general really. Its awesome :D

Awooo~
>>
multiplayer test in like 8 hours if you shelled out the money for it
I hope it's fun
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.