[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: XM10026976.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XM10026976.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
who was wrong?
>>
Garrosh
>>
>>385977546
Garrosh did nothing wrong
>>
Both
>>
>>385977662
Nothing except literally everything.
>>
Blizzard
>>
>>385977662
Garrosh cared more about conquering than he did about leading the Horde. It's just a matter of opinion. Whether you think the Horde should attempt to triumph over the Alliance (a battle which they would undoubtedly lose without the power of the Shas) or attempt to coexist relatively peacefully with fucking gnomes of all things.
>>
>>385977495
Thrall.
>>
Both.

both were in the wrong, both are awful characters.
>>
Thrall

Garrosh was actually a good leader during the start of Cataclysm, then the writers decided they needed to make him retarded evil for no reason
>>
>>385977495
"MUH DESTINY"
>>
>>385977495
>The Elements are in chaos, and I must help restore the balance, but the Horde needs a leader

>Do I pick Saurfang, who has seen the evils that threaten both Horde and Alliance, and was allowed to put his son to rest with Varian's permission

>Or Garrosh who wants to nuke Theramore
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_072117_105814.jpg (1006KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_072117_105814.jpg
1006KB, 1920x1080px
>he isn't maining the master class
>>
>>385977828

>Orcs living peacefully

Wew
>>
File: autism.png (901KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
901KB, 1000x1000px
Blizzard.
>>
>>385977495
Thrall was a bitch.
The Horde actually got decent for a while and acted as they should, now they have a fucking undead leading them and all the good characters are dead or fucked off.
>>
All orcs
>>
File: thrallvsgarrosh.jpg (186KB, 3000x1654px) Image search: [Google]
thrallvsgarrosh.jpg
186KB, 3000x1654px
Thrall. Garrosh never wanted to be Warchief in the first place, the position was forced upon him, all the while the Twilight Hammer actively worked fuck him and his reputation over to create more infighting while they did Old Gods and Deathwing shit. Garrosh, constantly triggered by misallegations, just tried to run the horde the only way he knew how: force. Diplomacy wasn't in his vocabulary. He was shit at negotiating and reasoning. He became paranoid, and could no longer trust any non-orc. When a chance to seize true power and glory came with Pandara, he did what he thought would be best for the Horde, and seize it for himself.

Thrall fucked up hard by betraying the sacred rite of Mak'gora with Shamanistic magic. Maybe doesn't care about his reputation, but she should be shunned from society for that. Thrall was a shit, Garrosh didn't know any better. Shoulda been Saurfang from the start.
>>
>>385978279

Gallywix has dibs next.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.