[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Runescape

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o0dx5coNz01ufhodpo1_1280.jpg (110KB, 1280x831px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0dx5coNz01ufhodpo1_1280.jpg
110KB, 1280x831px
What is up /v/. So I've got a couple of questions about Runescape.
1. Is there any benefits to becoming a member at a low level (OSRS or RS3)
2. Is RS3 any good?

I just made a new account on OSRS, I played it when I was younger but I was never a member (for very long at least, poorfag here). I'm an adult now, I have a job, I'm in college, I want to know if OSRS w/ membership is worth it when starting off, or if RS3 is any good.
Also general Runescape thread.
>>
>>385977068
BUMP
>>
Just play around and see if you can get any skill to level +80 and then ask yourself if you want to become a member. RS3 will still have your old account and is consider a wowifcation of the game, but it not all means bad. There also /v/scape, which is a private server with free membership, but you have to deal with /v/ and trannies

>>385977709
OP can't bump their own thread in /v/
>>
>>385977846
My bad. Have you played /v/scape? Is there decent traffic?
>>
>>385978052
Between 20-70 players, depending on what time of day you play. Again, you're playing with /v/ and trannies. They should have a /vg/ thread jsut so you can see how the people there are.
>>
>>385978235
Thank ya
>>
>>385977068
If you're in it for the nostalgia factor go OSRS for sure, both are good in their own ways but I prefer rs3 due to a bunch of quality of life changes. But if you don't mind a tad more tedium and you want to play OSRS then do that. Ultimately just give each a shot and see what you prefer.

As far as membership goes, it can be beneficial in some ways to pay at the start but I feel that it's better to do what you can as f2p first just due to the fact that once you do have the member content available it may help prolong the enjoyment you'll get out of it since the whole game is a bit tedious I think it really helps make it fresh again once you do start your membership. Since you have played before you should already know what it's like so I'd say just get it whenever you feel tired of the standard content.
>>
>>385979325
RS3 question: can I have more than one character in the same account? I want to create a slut for the sole purpose of getting free shit
>>
>>385980543
no
>>
>>385980653
Well that suck. Other than that settlement north west of Falador, was there ever a new area or city or a member place that a F2P player can go?
>>
>>385979325
To be desuyo, I found /v/scape better for the nostalgia fulfillment than OS since I didn't have to bother grinding out the money for a bond, but OS felt better to play since I didn't have to grind out everything on my own. Played both to the point of getting a whip and a decently high level of culiomancer gloves before feeling like I had had enough.
>>385981084
Highly doubt it, making Burthorpe and Taverly f2p was more of a 'oh shit our game is dying we gotta make another tutorial for the umpteenth time.'
>>
>>385981268
Fair enough, I haven't tried /v/scape so I didn't comment on it. But yeah private servers being free is definitely nice and something to factor in to your decision
>>
>>385977068
2. Hell nah. You can try it, and you might like it, but it is bad fucking game.
Especially compared to the perfection that is OSRS.
>>
>>385981268
Ah so basically wilderness pking or grinding skills to 99. Got it.

>>385982083
Didn't Classic got axed?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.