[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck did he just get away with everything anyway? No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Shepherd_infobox_MW2.png (712KB, 594x750px) Image search: [Google]
Shepherd_infobox_MW2.png
712KB, 594x750px
Why the fuck did he just get away with everything anyway? No one even bothered trying to convince people he was a war criminal? It doesn't even matter that he died because his only goal was to be hailed as a hero. He still won anyway?
>>
>>385976086
Soap, Price and Nikolai were the only ones who knew the truth and they were made fugitives.

Shepherd said that history is written by the victors for a reason.
>>
Why did Sheperd betray Ghost and Roach anyway? What was his motive?
>>
>>385978038
Tying up loose ends
>>
File: 1501630635233.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1501630635233.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>385978038
>>385978193
>>
yeah, he was based
>>
>>385978038

People always forget but Shepard also set up Pvt.Allen in No Russian since Allen could have fully prevented the entire fucking thing but apparently Shepard said they needed to go though with it
>>
File: 545615454515451541.jpg (822KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
545615454515451541.jpg
822KB, 1024x768px
Posting the real heroes of MW2
>>
>>385978573

>RAMIEZ!

>DUDE EMP

>silent Mexican

Well I guess they are one of the few COD protagonists who get the good end
>>
>>385978038
no loose ends, they were the only people (the game gave names to) who knew what he had done
>>
>>385979548
and what did he do?
>>
>>385980609
Shepherd wanted the glory of capturing Makarov in order to restore his lost honour.

That's why he didn't tell Allen to kill Makarov at the airport.
>>
>>385978573
I hate how MW3 didn't give them the resolution they deserved. MW3's campaign was a mistake.
>>
why even bother killing Shep if he was going to be hailed as a hero anyway
>>
>>385981890
Revenge.
>>
>>385981246
so why did he kill ghost and roach
>>
>>385981981
Those two got the data at Makarov safehouse which contains the conversation between Shep and Makarov.
>>
>>385982135
thanks
>>
Come on dumb asses.

"I lost 30,000 men in a blink of a eye, and the world just fucking watched!"
"After today there will be no shortage of volunteers, no shortage of patriots"

He is upset about the nuclear bombing in MW1 and he wanted the US and russia to go to war so the US can go all fucking out and become the undisputed rulers of the world. After a russian attack on washington dc and new york nobody is going to oppose him doing what needs to be done to win the war.

Hell even in one of the mission intros amd secretary of state goes "well sheperd you was right, we are giving you a blank check"

Imagine if in real life the US defeats russia in a war. Do you have any idea what that would do for the petrodollar and the economy? Europe would be our little bitch.
>>
>>385982135
Where do they explain this?

I like MW2's plot, but it's sometimes a little too subtle when explaining crucial plot details.
>>
>>385980609
you didn't play the game? He's responsable for everything : He told makarov about the US spy to start a war. I think he also "gave" the satellite to the russian so they can invade more easily the us.
Oh and ofc every time he wants to kill the 141 (the russian major somehow knows that you are trying to get back the satellite, the us navy tries to kill you while rescuing price, etc.).
>>
>>385978573

>Dunn says when are we going to Moscow
>in M2W you dont play as Rangers anymore but a random Delta Squad

God dammit Whiskey Hotel will forever be the best COD mission ever
>>
>>385981362
Kamarov appearing for like two seconds and then getting killed off was the worst thing for me.
>>
>>385978573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKDHCVJWAww
>>
>>385983021
>>385981362

What the fuck was with that sudden introduction with Yuri? And how we forget about the SAS dudes even when they failed to get all the gas bomb trucks
>>
>>385982980
What's worse is that you can see that Ramirez's Ranger battalion is in New York during the briefing of the first mission of MW3.
>>
>>385982769
No joke, but I don't remember any of this despite finishing it 4 times. I only remember the set pieces.
>>
>>385982980
>implying
It's not even the best mission in MW2.
Everything from Loose Ends to End Game is the peak of COD.
>>
>>385983491
That's because a lot of it is told through offhand remarks between characters or visuals on screen during briefings. MW2 is a game with a good story that suffers from being poorly explained.
>>
>>385983491
It's implied : The most you advance in the story, the more shepard is acting suspicious.
Ghost says something like "god damn yankees i though they were the good guys" when the navy is bombing you.
>>
>>385976086
Is it just me or didn't General Shepherd kind of had a point? War with the Ultranationalist Russian government was pretty much inevitable. Shepherd merely forced them to make the first move and make the Russians look like assholes when they start committing warcrimes on American soil.
>>
>>385983948
Except cooperating with the Russian President to suppress the nationalists would've been a smarter move.

It was all about pride for Shepherd- He never cared about the U.S.
>>
>shepard wins because hes a hero

No he loses cause hes dead and will never know if he did or not
>>
>>385984146
>Except cooperating with the Russian President to suppress the nationalists would've been a smarter move.
I thought that the Ultranationists won the civil war and took over the government?
The whole "Russian President wanting to make peace" never made much sense to me in mw3.

Not that America would accept peace at this point, considering that the Russians committed war crimes on american soil. No American would accept a peace that didn't involve Moscow burning.
>>
>>385983635

Can we just say all the missions are good in MW2?
>>
>>385984596
No russian kinda sucks after the first playthrough.
So does the prison
>>
>>385984656

and Favelas
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.