[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name 1 (one) character who can defeat Maxwell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maxwell.png (102KB, 301x544px) Image search: [Google]
maxwell.png
102KB, 301x544px
Protip: You can't
>>
A guy with a gun.
Shoot him before he writes anything.
>>
>>385975180
>Add adjective
>Invencible
>>
File: scribloss.png (119KB, 446x448px) Image search: [Google]
scribloss.png
119KB, 446x448px
Warner Bros. executives

>new Scribblenauts never ever
>>
Bankruptcy.
R.I.P 5th Cell ;_;7
>>
>>385974928
kirby
>>
Asura.
What do I win.
>>
File: dan-in-real-life-52ead8d78cc5f.jpg (453KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dan-in-real-life-52ead8d78cc5f.jpg
453KB, 1920x1080px
This guy
>>
File: 1492338158435.jpg (69KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1492338158435.jpg
69KB, 306x331px
what's the best scribblenauts game i can get on pc?
are they really that fun and do i have to think to solve some puzzles or just spam some simple things that will get me through 90% of the game?
>>
>>385976838
Unlimited is gr8, and it usually goes on sale for cheap.
>>
>>385976838
The original Scribblenauts was probably the most fun I had with any DS game barring Pokemon titles. It does a good job of providing a lot of scenarios so you really can't just do one solution for all of them; they just don't work that way. Super added a completely different dimension with the adjectives that allowed for objectives with much more complexity. Unlimited's "open world" aspect is a tad bit off putting, but not so much that I couldn't enjoy it
>>
>>385975281
>Invencible
Doesn't count
>>
>>385976838
It really lost its charm softer coming to PC and the games quickly went to shit.

Regardless, your imagination will likely corner you with puzzle silutions.
>>
>>385976838
Personally I love Unlimited

That being said, it's not that hard to cheese the game with simple solutions. It's the kind of game where the amount of fun you have depends on what you put in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.