[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Persona_4.jpg (287KB, 520x734px) Image search: [Google]
Persona_4.jpg
287KB, 520x734px
sup /v/
I've scoured the internet for a solution to this problem, and you guys are my last hope.
Here's the quick rundown: bought, downloaded, and installed Persona 4 from Playstation Store on my PS3. When I select the game from the home screen, the screen goes black and the console locks up to the point where I have to hold down the power button for quite a time to shut it off. While the screen is black, my TV displays "searching for signal" and then "no signal" twice and the controller is unresponsive. There is no sound from the console by this point and the "busy" light isn't busy. I've tried going into safe-mode and did all the things, including formatting the console itself. Some save games were thrown by the wayside at that point, but worth a shot, I figured. Still black screen at startup. This is the only game I have that this happens to, as other downloaded and CD games work fine. Playstation support is, obviously, completely useless, and the refund page on the site is, as can be expected, down. I have no idea what else to do. Help me /v/
>>
>>385971606
Persona 4 is only on PS2 and Vita.
>>
>>385972018
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/shin-megami-tensei-persona-4-(ps2-classic)/cid=UP9000-NPUD21782_00-0000000000000000

>playable on PS3
>>
>>385971606
Go into your Video Output settings and check the box on every resolution
>>
bumping for OP
>>
>>385972853
they were all already checked =\
>>
Update: I did notice that at some point during the black screen, after the first "no signal" from my TV and before the second one, for about a second a very thin color line can be seen in the top left corner of the TV before disappearing and the TV going back to "no signal". Not sure if significant.
>>
>>385971606
Unplug both the TV and the PS3 for at least a minute, then retry.
>>
>>385974065
did you create a us psn account to dl this in eu?
>>
>>385975129
Im in the US so I'm assuming I got the correct verison
>>
i pm'd you the fix
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.