[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 and a half days until Chris Wilson makes you his bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

1 and a half days until Chris Wilson makes you his bitch
>>
why are people so addicted to gambling?

this game destroys your sanity
Get good item, upgrade rarity, upgrade links, upgrade colors, exalt, it's shit, repeat. How cna you stomach saving hundreds of currency just to get a shit item? over and over and over again.
>>
>>385965961
Senpai I just like killing shit
>>
>>385965705
So many bad changes, man. At least Labyrinth is great now.
>>385965961
>gambling
Time investment for randomized payout =/= gambling. Unless I have to put up real dosh on a per-gamble basis, it's just loot pinatas.
>>
Cant decide what I will play as leaguestarter, this is suffering
>>
>>385965961
Why would you upgrade links and colors before exalting?
>>
>>385965961
I've never even had enough exalts to think about exalting stuff.
>>
>>385968059
pic related costs 2 chaos and doesn't even need 6 linked sockets, since Icestorm counts all unlinked sockets on the item for damage
>>
Want to come back to the game. Is ele cleave still the meta for leveling?
>>
File: 4x.png (16KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
4x.png
16KB, 112x112px
ES in 2017
>>
>>385969341
I am thinking about either doing arc mines or rf totems
>>
>>385969341
Oh shit i forgot this item existed

Maybe itll actually be usable with the new performance changes
>>
>>385969490
No. If you want to go melee then sunder is your best bet.
>>
>>385969341
oh I just got that item drop yesterday but I don't do 2handers so I gotta have my shield

if its in my hc stash that means I won't be able to use it in hc oriath right? I think
>>
can't wait to play it autistically for about 3 days then not again till the next league
>>
>>385967475
>Time investment for randomized payout
sounds like pachi or slots or any other similar gambling skinner boxes.
>>
>>385965961
I like the graphics and some of the music and writing is nice too.
The general idea behind ARPGs bores the fuck out of me, but if the icing on the cake is good I'll give it a playthrough.
>>
Played the 8 acts in the beta. They did a great job remixing the acts. Always fucking hated doing the lab and the trials. Much better now.
>>
>S T I L L no poe.trade ingame
>>385965961
This, diablo clones are the ultimate carrot on a stick for retarded children, keep them clicking for ages until they get the drop they want to do the stuff they want until the get the drop they want to do the stuff they want to get the drop they want.
It's gambling. The fact that they don't publish loot rates and percentages makes it even more blatant.
>>
>>385971848
>Always fucking hated doing the lab and the trials.

What did they change about these? You only have to run lab once?
>>
>>385969341
>plays Whispering Ice sound on killing a rare monster

What kind of stupid MMO tier attribute is this shit? Just have it do it, don't put it in the fucking attribute section to pad out the various attributes and abilities it gives.
>>
>>385973269
Normal and cruel labs are shorter and easier, less trials needed
>>
>>385973392
See the (hidden) tag? That means that you don't actually see it in the attribute section in-game
>>
>>385973392
Are you retarded? It even says HIDDEN right there, thats a wiki shot.
>>
>>385973269
Normal and cruel labs got streamlined. You also only need to do 3 trials for cruel and merc labs as opposed to 6 for each.
>>
Goddamn it just update Path of Building already.
>>
>>385975206
Its not like there is a lot of shit to update anyway, it already had most of the changes from the patch notes since they were already in the beta.
>>
>>385975459

A lot of my stuff got nerfed so I really want to know how this effects my choices.
>>
File: a595m48.png (199KB, 692x502px) Image search: [Google]
a595m48.png
199KB, 692x502px
New unique.
>>
>>385975992
wat. thats awful
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.