[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawbreakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: lawbreakers.jpg (852KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lawbreakers.jpg
852KB, 1920x1080px
So /v/, will it fail?
>>
>>385958297
Yeah probably. It's not only not very good, but it's trying to enter into what is currently a very saturated market as the second most expensive game available.
>>
Its more promising than Paladins or Battleborn at least. Feels more like Unreal Tournament than a hero shooter though.
>>
why are the characters so fucking ugly
>>
Can somebody tell me why the slide/knife dude can't fucking slide mid-air? What am I supposed to do in anti-gravity sections of the map?
>>
>>385958449

At thirty dollars? And how the fuck is it already saturated? What the fuck?
>>
>>385958626
Get shot by hitscan.
>>
Hopefully. It's a bad, unbalanced game trying to cash in on the hero shooter meme
>>
Yes, it's poorly balanced and really fucking ugly. Plus the open beta on steam never even broke 5k players.
>>
>>385958693
Compared to Overwatch yes, which is basically the only other game like it that charges that isn't 100% dead.

Other games in the genre:
Paladins
TF2
Dirty Bomb
Quake Champions
Paragon
That shitty GITS game and a BUNCH of other F2P games.

The "hero shooter" genre is pretty over saturated at the moment.
>>
File: 1500106311893.png (207KB, 418x312px) Image search: [Google]
1500106311893.png
207KB, 418x312px
>>385958801

I'm going to assume you kept getting sliced and diced so you didn't switch to the robot who serves as the dude's hard counter. That's your fault.
>>
>>385958979
I thought the devs said the game was intended to have no counter picks, just player skill.
>>
>>385958979
>game focused around movement in a 3d area, claims to be an offspring of arena shooters.
>everyone is hitscan

Yeah the game is pretty badly balanced. It's just not fun.
>>
File: 1470669391548.jpg (50KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1470669391548.jpg
50KB, 500x667px
Oh yeah, it's gonna be DOA. On PS4, maybe it'll have more players. Didn't the latest FREE beta have like less than 5k players? That's not good.
>>
File: 1500110545136.jpg (69KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1500110545136.jpg
69KB, 520x678px
>>385958967

This is a brand new kind of stupid. Then again I met people that think TF2 at 50k means its dying.

Anyhow, Lawbreakers is fine to the point. Its maps do suffer for being way too small for certain game modes plus they're all exactly the same with a fresh coat of paint. Melee is somewhat broken because of this.

>>385959116
Gimme proof of that being said. Besides, you can beat anybody but letting the guy whose main gimmick is melee damage come at you to close the distance is still your fault.

>>385959164

In all honesty I'm not sure why they thought hitscan was a good idea, yeah. Arguing its unbalanced is retarded, though. The game suffers entirely in its map design.
>>
>>385958979
>ur just mad cuz bad

Nah I was a quarter shy of S grade during the closed beta, it's just shit ruled by hitscan.
>>
>>385958297
This game sucked. Characters were boring as fuck except for the shotgun robot and the nigga with the pistol and the knife. Only one area has the floating shit and no one ever goes through that area when I played.

Also if anyone wonders why hit scan was used its because everyone even the slow characters haul tremendous ass.
>>
>>385959315
Because the game is MEANT to be balanced around mobility. That was even the whole thing they tried selling the game on. But it's almost completely pointless because everyone is hitscan and trying to take advantage of the advertised 3d movement when your "go fast" button is on cooldown just makes you die against good players.
>>
>>385959248
A ton of people soured on the game after the first open beta. Balance was shit, Zero G movement was cumbersome and the modes were all pretty similar. I wish 'em well but not my kinda thing.
>>
the big chain gun guy i played as reminds me of doombringer from tribes kinda

too bad the game is shit and no teamplay
>>
File: serveimage(5).jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(5).jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Most fun classes are rocket lawnchair and medic
>lmao anti-grav enjoy hitscan heroes
>>
>>385959494
Only when they have fuel. When their sprint is on cooldown most characters are completely immobile outside of the zero g secions.
>>
>>385958905
Nobody even played the open beta? DOA
>>
>>385959780
Yeah that's another good point. There were like 4 different "take objective from the middle of the map to a goal and hold it for a while" modes.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.