[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fall of oriath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1499fornecromancerbtw.jpg (478KB, 1658x2684px) Image search: [Google]
1499fornecromancerbtw.jpg
478KB, 1658x2684px
why arent you theory crafting your build for 3.0 anon san?
you want to push the ladder dont you?
>>
>>385957190
Ya im trying to get my necromancer past level 75 but all i can think of is using the rathma set with singularity skeleton mages

I dont know how but people with inarius sets can go upwards to greater rift 90 but i always have health and mana issues with inarius set necromancer
He just feels way too squishy in that build and always waiting for cooldowns just to kill one elite mob
>>
>>385957190
When I go to play Path of Exile, I spent two hours making a new build, kill enemies with it for about five minutes and then quit out of boredom.

I have never beaten Act 3. I never make enough progress to the next waypoints for it to save.
>>
>man in upper pic looks miserable
>kid in lower pic having fun
Hmm... tough choice...
>>
>>385957190
i'm perfectly content letting my build naturally develop based on what items drop for me as i see all the new story content they're adding
i have hundreds of hours in PoE and I've never once interacted with another player online. It's effectively a single player game how i enjoy it

fite me
>>
>>385957637
holy shit anon
we've been looking for the joke for years and it seems you found it without any effort at all!
You must be the prophecized one
>>
>>385957190
I've had my build ready for at least 2 weeks I just want to play now
>>
>>385957627
>killing enemies

there is your problem. You are supposed to just smask the blue/yellow/orange enemies and ignore everything else until you hit maps 3 hours after you started a new build.
>>
>>385957627
translation: I have no idea what I'm doing, I stumble around for 2 hours with zero direction and zero damage and then quit because my retarded ADD ass can't take it anymore.

>>385957680
translation: none of my characters ever passed 10k dps as I have no clue what I'm doing, I am also severely autistic and dread any kind of human interaction even through the internet
>>
>>385958670
translation: i'm anally annihilated because my thread isn't getting enough attention
>>
>>385957190
Why do all the crunch when there's people who can do it for you? Eventually all the builds boil down to cookie cutter archetypes with some variation on personal presence/drops.
>>
>>385958817
translation: I'm a casual cretin who's only shitposting on /v/ now because I'm waiting for my candy crush lives to recover
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.