[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/ First thread here, what do you think of Monster Hunter ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 000000000.png (1MB, 1543x1090px) Image search: [Google]
000000000.png
1MB, 1543x1090px
Hey /v/
First thread here, what do you think of Monster Hunter ?
>>
it's fun
>>
OP here, I think it's a real soul eater, perhaps there are glitches, like the hitbox etc, It's pretty cool
>>
>>385956564
The plesioth will be the bane of my existence. Overall good game would fuck the rathian.
>>
>>385956564
I love it, even better with friends.
>>
>>385956564
Great series. I know a bunch of friends that are buying MHW when it comes out, so I can't wait to finally play it with them
>>
>>385956564
I think it's pretty neat
>>
inb4 shitty nintendo/sony bantz

it's so dumb.
>>
>>385956564
Too hard, too complicated, too big and I don't have friends to play with
>>
>>385960025
Its ez tho
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 230x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 230x278px
>>385959898
All the extra tacked in stuff in world like traps and having monsters fight each other are just like hunter arts in that they serve as a way to do extra damage to monsters but not enough that you can only depend on that. The big difference is that at least now it doesn't look as flashy/anime-like because that was one of the big complaints about X,but the idea is basically the same. This what I've come to realize as a Nintenbro. I'm still buying XX though since I need my fix of monster hunter on the switch
>>
>>385960025
It took me an hour to get a handle on things. How is it that hard.
>>
>>385961153
It isn't and those first hours are kinda boring too
>>
>>385961835
But I liked the anime style. You're fighting monster for fuck sake who cares. Although I'll probably struggle in future games because I won't have adept.
>>
>>385961835
>>385962028
As a swaxe main I like having hunter arts that recharge my phials and give me damage boosts that drain phial but it makes swaxe too stronk and too reliant on sword mode- I like axe.

I hear XX has transmog and while a lot of people hate that concept I like it. I spent eons on 4U grinding a good set with the appearances I wanted.

Also I hate that anime is a buzzword, dual blades and longsword are stupidly anime but that has it's own charm.
>>
>>385961856
You should cherish the hobo phase
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.