[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CULTURAL MARXISM = DEATH FOR GAME DEV STUDIOS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: bioware_gaming_.jpg (24KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
bioware_gaming_.jpg
24KB, 660x495px
>Rebellion game developer
>based in England
>developer of Sniper Elite series

>CD Projekt RED
>based in Poland
>developer of Witcher series

>Warhorse Studios
>based in Czech Republic
>developer of Kingdom Come: Deliverance

>FromSoftware
>based in Japan
>developer of Dark Souls series

Has cultural marxism destroyed gaming studios in the US and Canada?
>>
File: spice.png (176KB, 247x442px) Image search: [Google]
spice.png
176KB, 247x442px
>7 minutes
>no replies
holy shit, good job /v/.
>>
What the fuck do you think cultural Marxism even means, when all Karl Barf wanted was a shitty economic exists that ended up failing?
For fuck's sake, Castro hated gays and Guevara hated blacks.

Also
>Complain about minority characters in western made games
>But not white MC's in japanese made games (and i do mean white, not "looks white")
>>
>>385957297
Meant system, not exists fuck.
Funny how communism was about equality, yet people try to connect it to diversity and even shit like islam.
>>
>>385957297
cultural Marxism is different from economic Marxism, that said I don't know what ops on about
>>
>>385956535
>>developer of Sniper Elite series
too bad the last 3 games were shit

i miss the camo system from the first game, they took good mechanics to put that stupid MK xray shit on the game
>>
You guys became the soccer moms and sjws you hate, "gamergate is about true ideals blablabla" my ass. You're whiny little bitches just like them.
>>
>>385957454
>Funny how communism was about equality, yet people try to connect it to diversity and even shit like islam.
Tell that to people that follow communism.
>>
>Has cultural marxism destroyed gaming studios in the US and Canada?
yes
>>
>>385957576
eah, anybody notice how anti-SJWs are even worse than SJWs at this point? I think I'll go join a pride parade just to spite you /v/.
>>
File: bioware_crap_.jpg (190KB, 1200x709px) Image search: [Google]
bioware_crap_.jpg
190KB, 1200x709px
>>385957217

You can pretend it isn't happening all you want but sales are way down for games that have included the influences of social justice warrior marxists.
>>
File: multiculti collects its toll.jpg (839KB, 2324x1230px) Image search: [Google]
multiculti collects its toll.jpg
839KB, 2324x1230px
>>
>>385956535
Since when is gay people existing cultural marxism?
>>
Yeah who would have thought shitlibs who put politics before gameplay would fail to make games with good gameplay
>>
>>385956535
>muh cultural marxism
Sage in all fields, faggot.
>>
>>385957297
And Marx hated Jews.
>>
>>385957728
good, all those games are trash
>>
>>385956535
we slavs enjoy watching you western cunts kill your societies with political correctness and being voluntarily raped by muslims

your video games being shit is just a symptom of your societies dying as a whole

that's what happens when nations lose their identities

but that's ok. history repeats itself, it's time for us to reclaim constantinople and leave you to your pakies, mexicans, niggers and mudslime shits
>>
File: 1397627540596.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1397627540596.gif
36KB, 720x720px
Actually games becoming mainstream = death of gaming. Cultural Marxism is just a side effect of that.
>>
>>385957829
>being this triggered by blacks
>>
>>385956535
>>385957217
Go suck Marx's dick
>>
>>385957862
Since forever.
Send all gays to the power plants.
>>
>waaah video games are bad and it's all a Jewish conspiracy

Hold the developers accountable. They make shit games because the way to improve most genres isn't obvious anymore, and they're pandering to current generational identity politics. I guarantee most developers don't give a shit about social justice, they're just using it because they've dead-ended themselves creatively and are trying to grab something to seem different in a tired artistic climate.
>>
>>385956535
Any time a creator prioritizes their own socio-political motivations over the quality of their content the result is going to suffer, and the market will correct it.

That's why I've never worried about the whole SJW thing. The louder they get the more people will despise them, let them weed themselves out of the industry.
>>
>>385956535
Is that why Cottonfield bombed so hard?
>>
>>385957728
>games were bad because of SJW propaganda conspiracy
>not because the games were simply bad as a whole

Seriously?
>>
>>385957969
Trump is undoing affirmative action while half of eurocucks can't even criticize such a thing without being fined or jailed for hate speech
>>
>>385958169
>Trump is undoing affirmative action
im pretty sure he isnt doing anything besides bitching on twitter and using tax payer's money to play golf
>>
>>385958162
>i-it's just a coincidence people in my party started shoveling their shitty political ideas into games as they turn to shit

I mean, maybe at best studios hire cheap new people fresh out of college who all happen to be talentless liberals
>>
>>385958275
Yeah, because every president announces every fucking thing he does in the office.
>>
>>385958169
>T-TRUMP WILL F-FIX ALL GUISES!!!! B-BASED M-MAGA!!
sucks to be a burger tbhq
>>
>>385957862
>Since when is gay people existing cultural marxism?

Typical answer from the far left. No one is talking about the existence of gays. No one ever said that cultural marxism is the existence of gays. This thread is discussing the fact that normalizing homosexuality and mainstreaming homosexuality is the effect of cultural marxism. Less than 5% of humanity identifies as gay, and less than 1% of gamers identify as gay, but yet the far left SJW insist on putting homosexuality front and center in their games. That is cultural marxists seeping their poison into the culture.
>>
>>385957969
>we Slavs
"We Slavs" "enjoy" watching Western Europe because a) we will never be as rich and prosperous as them b) we have literally zero say in how our governments operate and so any protest or manifestation are doomed from the start c) we are bored out of our fucking minds and/or stuck in an information bubble. I'm as Slav as it gets and believe me, I'd rather live somewhere else.
>>
>>385958479
Cuckrainian found
>>
>>385958129
Yeah, but there are a lot of SJW gamers out there anon, we don't see them here in chan. And they will support that shit.
>>
>>385958275
He's suing universities but as always go on plugging your ears pretending he's doing nothing at all when he's already overturned so much dumbshit Obama did

Liberals are such deluded manchildren
>>
>>385958525
Try again. To the left and down.
>>
>>385958479
>rich and prosperous

you need to take a trip to germany and sweden, soon. before the war, at least
>>
>>385958129
Haha yeah fuck all those game franchises they completely buried like battlefield and battlefront lol if u care about SJWs at all then u literally r one even tho they're ruining ur games lol TRIGGERED? XD
>>
>>385958679
>le crusade meme
there isn't going to be a war against islam you cuck, just a forceful exit
>>
>>385958850
>just a forceful exit
Sounds like a war to me
>>
>>385958778
>implying the Battlefront reboot isn't just a cynical cashgrab and has something to do with cultural marxism
It's really marxist of them to chop the game up into pieces and then sell every little nugget of content as DLC. The Frankfurt School would be proud.
>>
>>385958850
now you sound like you're from yugoslavia. there was no war there. just a forceful exit.
>>
>>385958531
True, but they aren't as numerous as they are loud.

>>385958778
I'm not saying they don't annoy me, but I really think the problem is slowly resolving itself. Just look at the 2016 election. That shit was made possible by lefties and sjw's acting like total retards for the whole world to marvel at.
>>
File: kekistani.jpg (54KB, 452x440px) Image search: [Google]
kekistani.jpg
54KB, 452x440px
>>385958928
>/pol/dditor doesn't know how warfare works
activated my almonds
>>
File: 1459360398556.jpg (9KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459360398556.jpg
9KB, 240x250px
>>385957217
What's the point? Mods delete threads like these when the discussion starts to pick up.
>>
The only times I really hear about politics are when /pol/tards shitpost them.
Go back to your container please.
>>
>>385959205
>Mods delete threads like these when the discussion starts to pick up

Why delete a thread when the conversation becomes robust? Seems contrary to a message board struggling to pay its bills.
>>
gay
>>
>>385959101
I'm sorry sir, but can you explain why did you post an image of some unattractive guy and call me a "/pol/dditor" instead of explaining where I was wrong.
Well, if you don't want a normal conversation I will just call you a shitty kike that deserves to have his balls cut off.
>>
>>385959214

Gaming devs have included politics in their games. Naturally, gamers are going to have an opinion on what they experience in game. It should be expected to see such topics discussed here.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.