[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did this company turn evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 199405.png (54KB, 319x192px) Image search: [Google]
199405.png
54KB, 319x192px
When did this company turn evil?
>>
When Activision bought them.
>>
>>385956093
Activision merger
>>
>>385956093
>>
File: Bobby-Kotick-SLIDER.jpg (208KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Kotick-SLIDER.jpg
208KB, 768x432px
Activision
>>
mostly activision, some metzen influence, some normie pandering
>>
always evil
warcraft was only warhammer fantasy, and starcraft is a 40k clone
Diablo was done by an acquired studio who became Blizzard North, and later they made Diablo 2.
>>
It's insane how ALL of their games turned to shit because of Activision. Blizzard used to be all about quality but Activision's grubby hands wanted nothing but money money money, that's why raid finder was introduced so "everyone can see the content" in WoW, balancing for "fun" in SC2, hearthstone refusing to improve the game with better/interesting cards and only adding random effects, Diablo went to shit, fuck that shit pisses me off.
>>
>>385956093
Activision
>>
File: blizzard.jpg (48KB, 427x245px) Image search: [Google]
blizzard.jpg
48KB, 427x245px
>>385956093
>>
When they started to care more about money then making good games.
>>
>>385956852
This.
>>
>>385956852
>implying either warhammer was original
>>
It's funny how much Blizzard likes to deny how much they and everything they've made lately have dipped in quality
>>
>>385959434
Why would anyone admit that? Not even Nintendo admits that.
>>
>>385959532
They don't have to admit it verbally, they can respond by making an actually good game
>>
>>385956093
WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING THESE SEE THROUGH THREADS REEE
>>
File: 793899-kotick3.jpg (52KB, 478x415px) Image search: [Google]
793899-kotick3.jpg
52KB, 478x415px
>>385956373
>>
Blizzard is definitely one of the best games companies out there today. In spite of all the DLC and microtransaction cash grabs, their games are consistently highly polished and fun multiplayer games that I always find myself coming back to. When you look at most other AAA developers, like EA, and Ubisoft, and SquareEnix, Blizzard definitely makes higher quality games than these guys. That said, gaming has declined in quality over the years all over, with all AAA developers, including Blizzard making less complex games. Every games company has bought into the idea of "streamlining" their games to make them more accessible to a wider audience, and this is why many former Blizzard fans now decry the company as "shit".
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.