[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creppy/paranormal things in WoW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: damndaniel.jpg (275KB, 1215x829px) Image search: [Google]
damndaniel.jpg
275KB, 1215x829px
WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS
>>
>>385949480
Who's the niglet?
>>
>>385949480
>those kids that form a perfect satan star and play satanic music when you stand inside of it in Elwynn Forest
>>
>the crypt behind Karazhan that you have to glitch to get inside of that's fully mapped and features dead bodies hung upside down in a pool of nasty ass water, among large piles of bones, and interactable objects.
>>
man old world was filled with these

and then came cataclysm
>>
>>385950267
I've seen the kids recently on Elysium and I was surprised because I didnt think it was real. When you enter the room the music get so fucking creepy
>>
>>385950456
Kind of like how the old world was filled with stats and abilities that fit the game..

and then came Wrath of the Lich King
>>
>vanilla
>work so hard to gear your char
>finally get an invite to AQ40
>C'thun keep spooking the shit out of you
Man that was great.
>>
>>385949480
The whole Kozumoth summoning line in Legion is a bit paranormal.
>>
>>385950848
Nande desu ka bayo
>>
>spirit healer tells you to play more WoW subliminally
>>
>hanging out in Old Hillsbrad casually before the shit starts
>going to Southshore to get some extra Scarlet Crusade dialogue
>going to Vanilla Stratholme after a full clear to explore the city
>hanging out in Karazhan after a full clear to enjoy the beauty of the tower
>finding a nice private fishing spot as Alliance while in Orgrimmar, and having friendly orcs come fish with you.
>>
>>385951093
I don't speak Thalassian, can you say that in a language that isn't for pansies?
>>
>go to pre-cata Undercity as Alliance
>RP walking the entire time
>Horde will watch you, but won't attack as long as you don't go beyond the throne/tomb area
>free to roam the outskirt of the area

Moon Guard was a good server

was
>>
I love paranormal stuff in non scary games.
Too bad it's becoming less and less frequent nowadays.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.