[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas for the next main series Persona game GO! Colour Theme:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Phantom_Thieves_Logo.png (20KB, 274x269px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Thieves_Logo.png
20KB, 274x269px
Ideas for the next main series Persona game GO!

Colour Theme: Violet

Velvet room is a library, and Lavenza is the Velvet assistant for this game (Only fair, she got like 10 minutes of screen time in 5)

The malevolent god of this game could be Greek, so Hades or something.

Zeus could be the protags Ultimate Persona.

Thats it, I got no more ideas. Post yours.
>>
>>385947659
you are a gay japanese in gay japan
>>
>>385947716
Nope, I am a gay british living in britan.
>>
>>385947659
Violet was already a thing in P1, and Greek was already a thing in P3
>>
>>385947843
that was my persona game idea idiot
>>
>>385947873
Give me ideas then.
>>
>>385947873
>Violet was already a thing in P1

Stop saying this Atlus doesn't give a damn cause P2 already had red
>>
>>385947659
Sinbad as your Starter, Iblis as your Ultimate
>>
A japanese student moves to burgerland; every day is a constant struggle to stay thin and fit and keep your arteries clear of plaque. Of course you fail in the end.
>>
>>385947659
You play as Peter Parker
>>
All Persona MC's are party members and you choose to play the mc you want to.
You fight against big bad Nyarlothep for a last time,knock him down and finish him off with a all out attack of all mc's finishing the series.
>>
>>385947659
I'd rather have green as the theme colour
>>
>>385947659
Base it around Norse mythology and bringing Ragnarok as the big bads, (a cult of enemy Persona users) end goal.
Big tweest could be that the Teddy/Morgana is Jormungandr since the Loki party member tweest was wasted on Groo
>>
orange is the only right choice
>>
FURSONA
>>
File: p5memedone.png (1MB, 640x1439px) Image search: [Google]
p5memedone.png
1MB, 640x1439px
>>385947659
Colour Theme: REFINED PLAYER FRIENDLY PERSONA STAT DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM

Velvet room is a REFINED PLAYER FRIENDLY PERSONA STAT DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM

REFINED PLAYER FRIENDLY PERSONA STAT DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM could be the protags Ultimate Persona.

And nothing crazy like the omnipotent orb again...
>>
File: 1501692244300.jpg (75KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
1501692244300.jpg
75KB, 500x561px
No one posted it yet so i guess I will:

>flu/sickness theme
>green color scheme
>metal/rock ost
>summon personas by coughing them out/taking pills/syringe
>plot consists of going inside peoples bodies who are sick with shadows
>examination/doctors velvet room w/creepy nurse velvet assistant
>persona fusion: pick your persons, the creepy nurse assistant and the mc get covered up behind a hospital curtain, you can only see their silhouettes. You can hear drills and machinery while the mc is writhing in pain

Don't know what the story would be though
>>
Thread is autism incarnate
>>
You are kicked out of your home and have to start college in few months. You move to town you previously lived in but everything and everyone has changed. You move in with relatives that hate you. You have to reforge bonds with old friends.

Don't know what the villain could be maybe concepts like drugs and addiction.

The spirit thing could be a bird but it doesn't talk.

The endless dungeon could be the labyrinth.

Social links actually relate to what's going on.

I guess the persona's could be gods that relate to the concept like lovers could be Aphrodite.
>>
>>385947659
Instead of a high school setting, make it where everyone is in college.
>>
File: no fun.jpg (84KB, 488x516px) Image search: [Google]
no fun.jpg
84KB, 488x516px
>>385953715
Thx for the bump
>>
>>385947659
>violet
>not green
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.