[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss mecha games so much /v/. I miss being able to fly around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1487000375113.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487000375113.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
I miss mecha games so much /v/. I miss being able to fly around in highly mobile and intense game with good dose of customization and variety of weapons.

For some time I even played PvP in Firefall simply because it had jetpacks and gameplay was properly fast. Until they removed PvP module alltogether, thats it.

Are there any games that could give me similar feelings, /v/?

Sadly, Titanfall is Origin only.
>>
whats wrong with origin its better then steam it has a better refund policy it even has this thing called "customer service" where if somthing goes wrong you can actually talk to a person and not some stupid ticket that be lost in a void,
ea nake the good pc games before they scail them down for shit hardware you name 1 (one) bad pc port, even dead space had options for pc players, you hating ea cool but you limiting your choice of games, yeah they bleed you dry just like any company does but at least they will do something about it
>>
>>385943456
>origin its better then steam

Except it doesnt spy on you. Steam runs hardware surveys only if you allow it to and scan its own folder.
>>
>>385943456
I agree with you but you type like a fucking 12 year old in the youtube comment section
>>
Titanfall 2 is on origin access now so you can play it for $5.
>>
Having a lot of fun with strike suit zero, but its not really mechy enough. I need stomps. Hawken tried but failed. Piranha games can suck my dick. Where the hell is that turn based battletech game??
>>
File: 10138276.jpg.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
10138276.jpg.png
29KB, 633x758px
>No Mecha game where you can pilot an Evangelion unit
Fuck this gay Earth
>>
>>385943456
settle down
you will surely get the karkland
>>
Seriously I just want bigass robots and shit back man.
Mechwarrior and Armored Core especially

but honestly I'd take anything that just actually tries to dig this genre back up
>>
>>385945251
Where the hell is that turn based battletech game??
The alpha was pretty good, but I think they lost a lot of public interest when they were asking like $80 for an ingame variant of a mech. If I recall the project collapsed several years ago. Or is there a new one?
>>
File: 1490793617683.png (294KB, 327x444px) Image search: [Google]
1490793617683.png
294KB, 327x444px
>>385944551
How qt.
>>
File: 1465660255063.jpg (10KB, 184x200px) Image search: [Google]
1465660255063.jpg
10KB, 184x200px
>>385945371
why the fuck was Ritsuko naked during Seele's interrogation? And she was supposedly "a replacement" for Rei?
meaning Rei was on regular basis "interviewed" naked by Seele?
someone explain this shit to me
>>
>>385946058

New one - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BattleTech_(video_game)

>>385945895

Daily reminder that NCSoft actually cancelled "Project HON" which was basically Exteel 2.

No fun allowed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.