[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dark souls 2, pursuer boss help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: anusoverloard.jpg (6KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
anusoverloard.jpg
6KB, 237x212px
I cant beat this floating faggot, this might sound pretty meek but I need help with this, can some put down a summon sign or give me tips for his boss fight?
>>
>>385935872
Dodge his swings, hit back. It's not that hard.
>>
you don't even need to dodge, just go right
>>
File: three puppies.jpg (612KB, 1791x2048px) Image search: [Google]
three puppies.jpg
612KB, 1791x2048px
>>385935872
>How do I beat (dark souls boss)
Just dodge.

The entire game is built upon dodging. After you beat him you'll realize how easy he is especially considering THE BALLISTAS KILL HIM IN ALMOST ONE SHOT
>>
Isn't the a ballista there you can use?
>>
git gud
>>
Bait an attack, run past him, use the ballista twice without even looking, gg no re unless you use an ascetic.
>>
>>385936363
>>385936336
you need some satanic sacrifices to line up a shot with those
>>
>>385936363
There's 2 you can use.
>>
>>385936738
>summon someone
>message
>"Hey man, can you/I distract the boss while you/I shoot them with the ballistae?"
dood so hard
>>
>>385935872
Just get good and parry him. You'll fight like 10 more of him later.

>>385936336
>You'll realize how easy he is if you cheese him
Sure thing kid.
>>
>>385935872
shoot him with the ballistae in the arena with him.
>>
>>385936336
>Dodging in DaS2 early game
Not on team B's watch
>>
>>385936907
>You'll realize how easy he is if you cheese him
He's easy as fuck even without them. gitgud
>Sure thing kid.
never change, /v/.
>>
>>385935872
he's pretty easy to parry. stay back until he does his fliding/lunge attack then parry and land some hits over and over again
>>
>>385935872
This is going back, but he does have weaknesses. Most of his attacks have wind up, so if you can, dodge roll out of the way. Keep to his left (the giant shield) because he has trouble hitting things on that side.

Done right, he should expose his back to you during his combo attacks giving you one or two free hits in.
>>
got a little more than halfway then ate shit when he hit me with one of his curse stabs, This is my first DS game and i'm not too good at rolling
>>
>>385937343
rolling in Das2 is horseshit until you get at least 20 points in the adaptability stat, eh
>>
>>385935872
Uninstall game and install Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>385935872
he almost always does his lunge forward at the beginning of the fight and that's super easy to parry. it also almost perfectly lines him up with the ballista, so you just parry him and then run to the ballista and take out almost all of his health. all you have to do after that is land a few hits on him.
>>
Just stick to his left side and bait an attack, then whack him a few times. It may seem counter-intuitive but rolling into his attacks is also far safer than rolling away from them.
>>
>>385936738
Parry the boss in front of the ballista, then sprint to it and shoot him.
>>
sure bro i put down a summon sign :)
>>
>>385936738
Nah dude
Stand in front of it from a good distance, have him attack you, dodge and sprint to the ballista, smash dat muhfuggin use button.
>>
>>385936738
>Run to the very left corner of the room
>When he uses the dash attack, instantly sprint to the ballista
>Fire
>Fire again
>Win
>>
I'm playing through the game for the second time, this guy kicked my ass the first playthrough. This time, all he did is
>Rushing attack
>Dodge to the side, punish, roll back
>repeat ten million times

He did absolutely no other attack than the rush -> upwards slash thing. I don't know if I got really lucky or if I bamboozled the AI, but try just staying away to make him do that move, and go back behind him.
>>
>>385936986
nah by pursuer you could have easily dumped points in adp. I dodged the fuck out of him. git gud
>>
>>385937780
still waiting for it, I got close a couple times but cant find the right time to parry.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.