[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women pretend to like video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (40KB, 910x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 910x480px
Why do women pretend to like video games?
>>
Attention
>>
>>385934491
Real question: why don't they like video games?
>>
>>385934491
Such an original thread, great job reddit
>>
>>385936725
They have hundreds of messages from their beta orbiters and potential Chad boyfriends to respond to. They also have to take pictures/selfies all day and go out with their friends for a quick fuck. They simply don't have the time for games and they see games as something only losers like. The only media they consume is capeshit, GoT and an occasional popular movie or book.

On top of all that their motor skills and reaction time are terrible since they're pretty much children. Almost all women are literally incapable of being good at games.
>>
>>385936725
Inferior brain capacity
>>
>>385934621
Seems like a lot of effort just to attract some nerd.
>>
>>385934491

they infiltrate your life using whatever means necessary. IT's not because they're interested, its because they need to keep a backdoor just in case they need some support/money
>>
>>385937812
Nerds have $$$
>>
>>385937924
Who hurt you?
>>
>>385937708
>t. virgin
>>
>>385934491
So they can worm their way into your life and make you give up video games.
>>
File: 1453342469532.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453342469532.gif
2MB, 312x250px
ITT:
>>
>>385938430
t.roastie
>>
>>385937708
>he's never talked to gamr grls
they are autistic as shit almost none of what you said is true aside from the last sentence
>>
>>385938292
>t. roasty

Hows it feel to have such a flabby vag it looks like your shitting?
>>
File: 5b1.gif (77KB, 618x490px) Image search: [Google]
5b1.gif
77KB, 618x490px
>>385938430
>>
>>385936725
Most games are designed around a kind of competition of one sort or another, even if it's "competing" against an AI. Thus, from what I've observed, most females who do in fact play videogames are drawn to more "experience"-based games (JRPGs, survival horror, point 'n click/adventure), while it's almost exclusively men and former men who compete in fighting games and compete for high scores in arcade games.

Men are just more inclined toward competition, and by definition a "game" is generally based around some sort of competition or another. Now, there is a kind of variance in the degree, e.g. Street Fighter is more competitive than Final Fantasy, hence the discrepancy of playerbase. This explains the general demographics of videogames as a whole, at any rate.

Even if his name is kind of a dirty word for many, I think icycalm was really on to something when he said that after you adopt the mentality that women are naturally inclined toward child rearing and men toward war, any kind of observable difference in the actions and persuasions of the sexes makes much more sense, vidya being his primary example.
>>
>>385937812
They spend an hour putting their face on every morning to attract attention, playing some causal garbage for 20 minutes doesn't seem like that much effort in comparison.
>>
>>385937812
To be fair, it's not about "attracting" them, it's about the validation achieved from having people clearly communicate that you are attractive, which is easy to get from thirsty nerd guys.

Fake gaymur grills definitely do exist but I still say that /v/ overestimates the phenomenon as well as what portion of women who play games are made up by poseurs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.