[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fellow /v/edditors, is Paladins worth playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Paladins.png (308KB, 1000x446px) Image search: [Google]
Paladins.png
308KB, 1000x446px
Hey fellow /v/edditors, is Paladins worth playing?
>>
>>385930287
It's worse than overwatch in every way, so if you don't like overwatch no. If you do like overwatch just play overwatch. There's literally no reason to play paladins unless you're a sad pathetic poor fag.
>>
File: 1474390916485.png (998KB, 770x816px) Image search: [Google]
1474390916485.png
998KB, 770x816px
>>385930531
g8 b8
>>
>>385930287
No, play TF2 instead, the game Paladins tries, and fails, to copy.
>>
>>385931107

I've played my fair share of TF2 already, but thanks.
>>
>>385931263
Then you are just playing a chink copy of TF2 with no mods, dedicated servers or any charm.
>>
It's actually pretty fun.

It's kind of buggy and the servers aren't the best, but you'll play against these really bad foreigners who can't aim for shit and you'll stomp them.

The card system allows the game not to be so reliant on team comp to win, you can carry a team to victory even as a support if you can aim and have the right card setup.

It's a nice break from OW as the dive meta is the most boring shit ever.
>>
>>385930531
fpbp
>>
It's alright, I mainly just like flying around with that witch slut
>>
>>385931421

So very similar to Smite then. Can you expand a bit on the whole Card side of things, do you need to cough up dosh for Lo-Rez to get any decent ones or what?
>>
>>385932009
Different guy here, you can get new cards from chests that you get when you level up, or unlock them with the in-game moneys. I think one card was like 1000 essence and the game gives you like 40k at the start. They mainly just boost your abilities a bit, like for instance a card that lets you fly for 0.5 seconds longer or whatever. You can create a bunch of builds for the characters, where you pick five cards and then put points into each to boost the effect. At the beginning of a match you pick which build you'll use

Then each character also has legendary cards with different abilities. For instance the ice slut has a teleport ability and another where she freezes herself. One legendary card heals her while she's frozen while another one lets you teleport back to where you first teleported from. At the beginning of each match you choose which you want to use. The characters have one of those cards open from the start and then there's two more to unlock if you want that particular ability

So in short, yes and no depending on how much you want them. You probably won't get every card without spending real money but it's not really necessary to get all of them either. Currently the only way to get more essence is from login bonuses and if you get duplicate items from the chests
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.