[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daigyakuten Saiban 2 just launched in Japan. Will you be playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 81eUrpStKLL._SX425_.jpg (65KB, 425x378px) Image search: [Google]
81eUrpStKLL._SX425_.jpg
65KB, 425x378px
Daigyakuten Saiban 2 just launched in Japan. Will you be playing?
>>
>>385929282
I've been learning japanese for this and Yakuza Isshin
>>
Still waiting on a translation for the first one.
>>
>wanted to buy the CE version to add to my AA collection
>but just bought a car
>hesitate until paycheck
>check store page
>sold out

FUCKING CAR.
>>
>>385929626
There's a fully subbed video series of it on Youtube. It's not the same, but it's basically a visual novel, so it doesn't matter all that much.
>>
>>385929282
Nigga, how the fuck do you pronounce this shit?

Is it Da(i)g Ya Ku Ten Sai Ban?
>>
>>385930078
Dai (like die)
Gya (pronounced with an "ah" A sound)
Ku (with a U sound like "cool")
Ten (like the number)
Sai (like sigh)
Ban (like the name Vaughn, but with a B)
>>
>>385929902
They were copyright striked and removed by Capcom about a month ago, did they upload them again?
>>
>>385929902
There was a better video series where the player went through EVERYTHING but he gave up when someone who just rushed through the game was releasing stuff quicker.

Pity.
>>
>>385930348
>They were copyright striked and removed by Capcom about a month ago
Holy shit, really? They still seem to be up on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/PokeHacksHD/videos
They even did the DLC.
>>
>>385929282
Vortex looked like the most obvious villain ever in the first game and he does so even more on this cover. I wonder if he'll turn out to be one or it's all a ruse.
>>
>>385930487
Nah, that's the channel I watched. Guess I was thinking of a different one.
>>
File: DFpyR9QV0AA4keq.jpg orig.jpg (114KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFpyR9QV0AA4keq.jpg orig.jpg
114KB, 900x1200px
I don't know moon. I can't be assed to look at youtube videos not of dislike but utter laziness.

Oh well.
>>
>>385930472
Was it Jimmy Dobler? He was a high school friend, I remember him posting every damn day about his DGS translation on Facebookthen got buttmad one day for some reason and stopped.
>>
>>385930681
>I can't be assed to look at youtube videos not of dislike but utter laziness.
If you're too lazy to watch a video where they play the game for you, would you ever actually play the game?
>>
>>385930515
It blew my mind when I looked at the cover of the first game after beating it and noticed Crogley
>>
>>385930752
Watching videos of adventure games/VN always bore me. I much prefer actually playing it. Or at the very least watching someone very energetic play it.
>>
Gee, I wonder who the ultimate bad guy is
>>
This was billed as a trilogy when the first one was announced, but I want to know if there's a chance it was axed to two games due to the relatively subpar performance of the first one, guess I'll look up spoilers in the next few days.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.