[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is The Division nowadays?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

How is The Division nowadays?
>>
>>385927882

Same as it has always been: boring as fuck. They really shot themselves in the foot with the bullet sponge combat instead of making a proper tacticool shooter set in disaster stricken New York
>>
divided
>>
>>385927882
It's alright. I guess it's more of a game made for people with friends, because the Dark Zone really fucking sucks as a loner.
>>
>>385928092
I heard that it was toned down, though.
>>
>>385928531
It's the only game of its sort on PC before Destiny 2 arrives this year and Anthem arrives next year, so it's a relatively unique niche. I heard people were miffed about the content coming this year, though.
>>
>>385929017

I uninstalled a long time ago. Might have changed, but my first impression soured me on this game early and I haven't had any significant inclination to give it another shot since.
>>
the only good thing about this shit is survival other that the game is shit
>>
Is the gunplay any good?
>>
>>385932996
It's a great game, I loved it.

Only problem is that it has almost no grind, so once you get all your top level gear you have fuck all reason to play.

They were supposed to be adding grindable cosmetics and new gear but idk if they added them yet.
>>
>>385933765
I've not seen anything about the grind levels.
>>
>>385927882
Its boring and has a turbo-lesbo feminist character as doctor and a tranny leader. Both being such huge cunts that in real-life someone would have just blown their brains on the wall instead of listening them.
>>
>>385928531
Disagree. Group fags are the worst
>>
>>385928092
> plays an rpg
> wants to one shot
Kys
>>
>>385927882
Still shit
>>
>>385937849

So you want to engage in the deep gameplay of simultaneously burning a man alive and shooting him in the head 40 times to only do 10% of his massive health pool. This shit was exaggerated in the extreme. Especially as someone playing solo it just got tedious.
>>
This game shouldn't have been an ROG would have an good regular third person shooter
>>
>>385937849
Ghost Recon wildlands had a leveling system, better exploring for loot,and exotic weapons
>>
>>385940023
ROG?
>>
>>385927882
i fucking loved this game when it came out, but i don't think i've ever dropped something so fast in my life.
just stopped playing the shit overnight.
it's actually pretty trash now that i think about it, but it definitely had potential.
>>
>>385940125
This if you want the actual division play ghost Recon wildlands
>>
>>385940125
does it have all the clothes and shit like the division?
>>
So what's the endgame nowadays? Is it only dark zone?
>>
>>385939558
1.3, never again.

>>385940761
Shit is boring as fuck, at least Just Cause has a grapple hook and wingsuit. It's just a collect-a-thon like every other Ubi game, some missions fail you if you go loud as well, going against the whole point of the game. Essentially, it's just a shitty Far Cry 3/4 in 3rd person with even shittier vehicle combat.
>>
I keep forgetting this game exists.
>>
>>385940801
Only ones who will tell you DZ is endgame are gank squad assholes roaming the DZ. Real endgame is going for doing build diversity and mixing sets/HE/Exotics and having fun with that. Besdies, if you want actual PvP go for Last Stand, DZ is nothing but a CoD kids and nigger, cheater, lag festival. You can get plenty of loot in the rest of the game and faster too.
>>
>>385941510
Where is exactly am I farming? I'm reading most people just do Lexington over and over?
>>
>>385941627
Survival and Underground give you a ton of caches, Lexington is what most people usually farm for bird bucks but it's good for loot as well and worth it if you don't have Barret. Falcon Lost and Dragon Nest are pretty easy Incursions to run with pubs as well, just avoid Clear Sky and Stolen Signal with pubs, it's just not doable, you'll have a bad time even with a coordinated group because the NPC balance is so terrible.

Legendaries are also ok with pubs to run for Exotics. Could also run Heroic Incursions but that's a pain in the ass without Classifieds so better wait for 1.7 (most likely sometimes this month). Other than that run daily missions or Light Zone bosses and HVTs.

Pretty much everything besdies the DZ will drop you way more loot than just going and wasting time with extractions. DZ is just a failed experiment, Massive's DayZ abortion baby that they refuse to stop beating and are too proud to admit it's better off dead.

Which is a shame since it would work ok without the PvP since the LZ is a ghost town compared to the DZ. Could even add Hunters and public events in the DZ if it was PvE only, a real shame.
>>
>>385927882
Survival should have been released as a standalone game. The only downside I can see to doing that is the lack of decent rewards for playing but the main game has that same problem once you've got a good set of max score gear.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.