[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Live and reloaded is the best version and you know it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Live and reloaded is the best version and you know it
>>
Nah
>>
File: images (14).jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>385921879
>>
>>385921879
It was the third best multiplayer game on xbox after Halo 2 and Crimson Skies.
>>
File: 1499549785852.gif (363KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499549785852.gif
363KB, 540x300px
Mfw I still have my original copy and cant wait till the og xbox compatibility on the XOX
>>
>>385922285
What happened to your xbox black, 360?
>>
>>385922497
Rrod
>>
It would be perfect if they didn't go PC and axe the original multiplayer.
>>
>>385922087
It had crimson skies beat out, it was definitely second behind halo 2. Crimson skies might have even been behind splinter cell and battlefield 2
>>
Will this emulate fine in a 360?
>>
>>385921879
>ywn again claim +5cp for cooking a flashbang for too long
>>
>>385921879
single player: no
with multiplayer: fuck yes

MP was great.
>>
>>385923119
single player still better since the controls were smoother
>>
>>385923272
This

The only thing I hated was all the extra censors they put.
>>
>>385921879
>I am the Greta Mighty Poo and I'm going to throw my BEEP at you! A huge supply of tish comes from my chocolate starfish. How about some BEEP you little BEEP.
the single player was bastardised by Microshit
>>
the mp was fucking goat. they need to bring that shit back
>>
>>385922736
nah fusion frenzy is second best
>>
>>385923775
>That tunnel map
>Turrets on both end, no way to escape
>Non stop explosions and bullets rain for the entire game
It's hard to pick between this and timesplitters
>>
>>385923775
Yeah, this shit was the most fun I've had in a multiplayer game ever. Dumbots are too dumb to play against.
>>
>>385923446
The multiplayer had an unlockable filter remover, so it was uncensored. I still don't understand why they would even bother censoring the singleplayer if the multiplayer could be uncensored.
>>
>>385921879
i didnt like it, i can't remember most of the changes they made but I fucking hated how they added combat to most of the game.
>>
Best Sloprano: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_wC-aPhJU8
>>
What is rare doing nowadays?
>>
>>385925983
Some lame always online pirate game
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.