[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

foxhole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: autismhole.jpg (29KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
autismhole.jpg
29KB, 460x215px
Is this game worth it? it has good reviews and some of my steam friends said its good but the early access is giving me autism.

Im into military and tactics and stuff like that
>>
>>385921340
>someone from the other team joins your team
>places shit where your resources spawn
>you can't farm resources anymore

This shit happened during the beta. I'm not sure if you're still able to do it though.
>>
>>385921693
asked my friend on steam he said that the factions are locked now meaning that if you join wardens you can only switch to colonials after the campaign or whatever is over.

What is uppseting me he said that the tanks have no machineguns
>>
>>385921340
mediocre
refunded
>>
>>385921340

It's alright.

You get the hype rush when you get into it but then about 10-15m into a campaign you find out your team are complete retards.
>>
>>385921340
Very fun and fresh, recommend
>>
General: >>>/vg/184666856
>>
Pretty much this: >>385923568
Content is barebones.
Servers will be barren in a month when the game won't be fresh & new anymore.
>>
>friends build a tank and load it up

>just us we push a giant hole into the enemy bunker on the outskirts of town

All they had to do was rpg us but apparently none of them did it. Game is pretty cozy.
>>
I can't believe how shit the playerbase is. I've taken out squads with nothing but the pistol. Defences are constantly arrayed so that they block each other, or blow each other up. And cunts still will submit tech pieces to the lvl 1 factory right next to a factory halfway to lvl 4.
>>
>>385930019
Tanks send people scrambling, and if there isn't an RPG on hand they'll typically just scatter from the base regardless of having HEs or not. People flat out consider them mythical on new-War servers.
>>
>>385932131
In fairness, any decent defence needs intelligence of enemy troop movements. If the first you hear about a tank is that it has already shredded your outer defences and has just got past your gate, you're probably already fucked.
>>
It's okay, but it still has issues with resource balance and the power of AI defences. Depends whether shit gets sorted out.
>>
>>385923285
which side is the good guys and which side is the jew-controlled globalists?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.