[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i just got this game here what's gonna happen to me now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg (33KB, 350x399px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg
33KB, 350x399px
so i just got this game here

what's gonna happen to me now?
>>
nothing
>>
File: vlc_2017-04-13_18-41-00.png (266KB, 468x365px) Image search: [Google]
vlc_2017-04-13_18-41-00.png
266KB, 468x365px
after the tutorial stage you'll just realise how bad it is and stop playing.
>>
>>385920952
you're gonna enjoy it for a while
then you're going to be bored
then you'll decide you'll do a survival run
then you'll get a buttload of fusion cores, so you'll be in power armor most of the time
then you'll get bored and mod it to all hell
then you'll leave it alone, never to play it again
>>
>>385920952
What happens now is you go to the nexus and install Start Me Up + Silent Protagonist + Horizon
There you just fixed the game
>>
File: IMG_0093.png (1018KB, 809x829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.png
1018KB, 809x829px
You're gonna buy the season pass!
>>
I pirated it, played for like 20h and got bored of it
Pirated the dlcs a year later, played for another 20 or so hours, did part of the harbor dlc and dropped it again

Its fun but gets old really fast. Look for a guide for the best side quests, aka the ones that arent completly shit, and you'll enjoy it for a while
>>
>>385922324
>guide
Fuck i meant list
At least do the silver shroud one, nothing interesting in terms of gameplay, but you'll laugh
>>
>>385920952
cry for spending money on a shit game
>>
>>385920952
Ignore the base game, download an overhaul mod like FROST or something and then just treat it as a stalker knockoff
>>
todd paged me and said you better got that dlc too cuz we purposely left out a bunch of features from the base game *next gen*
>>
>>385922068
Do any of those do the extended dialogue thing because that's pretty important
>>
>>385923182
Use Full Dialogue Prompts for that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.