[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is Bayonetta?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: Bayonetta_box_artwork.png (149KB, 250x283px) Image search: [Google]
Bayonetta_box_artwork.png
149KB, 250x283px
So, I got Bayonetta for free on Xbox One. I've heard a lot of great things about it, and it seems to have a very strange, yet interesting style. So, is the game that good?
>>
Why don't you decide for yourself you fucking underage waste of time?
>>
Why don't you just play it? You already have it.

Learn to form your own opinion.
>>
>>385916087
Christ, I'm downloading it now, I just wanna know if it's as good as I am told it is
>>
>>385916229
You'll find out soon enough, don't worry kiddo.
>>
B-but what am I in for?

I, like, gotta know what I'm "in for"!
>>
It's fun as fuck but left me wowed out for the sequel
>>
>>385916350
Horrible game.
>>
>>385915864
How fun it will be will depend son how you decide to play it. If youdecide to just use the same 2 combos the entire game, then you might not like it as much as someone else that experimented and tried everything. The QTEs are sometimes frustrating though and if you mess up it usually insta-kills you.
>>
>>385915864
>for "free"
>>
File: Kasumi thoughts.gif (2MB, 431x237px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi thoughts.gif
2MB, 431x237px
>>385915864
>>
>>385915864
i didnt like it and i really tried to. i gave up at the motorcycle highway part. i think i was near the end of the game also. meh dont get the hype for this game
>>
File: 1347142641820.png (123KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1347142641820.png
123KB, 500x498px
>>385915864
If you enjoy playing character action games like Devil May Cry, God Hand and Viewtiful Joe, you'll enjoy Bayonetta. The combat is very slick and stylish with plenty of room for players to get creative with their combos. Just be warned, the game has a very slow start since you need to purchase more abilities and hunt down all the weapon locations before you can really start going nuts with the combat. Also, the game throws you a few mini-games and QTE's that can be fairly annoying, so take what you will.

Give the game a chance. People still play it today and the combo videos that's been coming out recently are pretty impressive. The game gets progressively better as you improve yourself and learn to read enemy behavior and learn not to mindlessly button mash.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpNNmba0TY4
>>
>>385915864
We share this board with people that get free games, and still need to be a part of group think before they can even try to form an opinion.
>>
>>385918448
>free games

They're as 'free' as PS+ games
>>
>>385918551
Not really. Even though you need a Gold account to get these games free, they're yours to keep even if you lose your Gold account. With PS+, all that shit is gone the moment you stop paying.
>>
>>385915864
>I have the game already
>instead of going in fresh (like someone who actually wants to enjoy the game to the fullest would do), I want you to ruin my perception of it and cause me to constantly weigh that perception against my experience of playing the game

Can you retards stop doing this shit?

PLAY
THE
GAME
>>
>>385918448
it's good sometimes because you can let someone know if the game needs a patch or something. /v/ is just being antisocial.
>>
>>385918703
>you have to pay a subscription to access the games
>they're free!
>>
>>385918818
No it's for your own good, people should go in as fresh as possible when playing a game. They can discuss it when they're finished with it.
>>
>>385918818
>Make sure to patch your PS4 games manually
Are you serious, anon?
>>
It's a good game but they repeat the bosses too much towards the end and there's too many QTE's. Ninja Gaiden 2 is better.

if only they would make it backwards compatible
>>
>>385918835
>completely ignoring the fact that you get to keep the games afterwards

I'm not going to defend the idea behind how you access these games, but at least with Xbox its way more lenient. Everyone praised PS+ and its service, but I fucking hate how you HAVE to keep paying in order to keep playing these games.
>>
File: yes good goy.jpg (44KB, 254x308px) Image search: [Google]
yes good goy.jpg
44KB, 254x308px
>>385919070
I see you have mistyped, anon-kun.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is better.

mfw Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, 2, Razor's Edge is remastered for PS4
>>
File: STOP.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>385919194
Can we not?
>>
>>385918835
He's trying to explain the difference to you asshat.
Xbox let's you own those games forever, even if you stop paying the service. If you only pay for a year of live, you can still play those "free" games 2, 3, etc years later.
PS+ kind of fucks you over, because all the "free" games you accumulate you don't actually own, you're just allowed to play them as long as you continue your subscription
>>
>>385919158
Having a better deal than PS+ and getting to keep the game in your library after the subscription ends doesn't negate the fact that you have to pay to access the game in the first place you fucking retard. It's not free.
>>
>>385919194
>entire levels worth of enemies cut from the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDAiYc_sy8A
>>
>>385919340
>pirate or just get free game code from whatever source on PC
>you had to pay for that internet access to download them, you didn't get them for free.
>>
>>385919417
>performing this level of mental gymnastics because you don't understand the basic dictionary definition of the word 'free'
>>
>>385919340
He's agreeing with you dickweed.
No one likes paying for online, but if they add more features and bonuses to it without increasing the price then why would you bitch?
>>
File: Hayashi.jpg (48KB, 801x468px) Image search: [Google]
Hayashi.jpg
48KB, 801x468px
>>385919368
>forgets to mention that Sigma 2 adds a mini-boss just before the 2nd save point
It's called PACING, anon-kun.
>>
File: Can't discuss the games i love.jpg (119KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
Can't discuss the games i love.jpg
119KB, 1191x670px
>>385919318

>>385919194
>>385919368

No, we really can't. Here it goes again...
>>
>>385919503
BECAUSE SAYING THEY ARE FREE IS WRONG
>>
>>385919503
Are you seriously this fucking dumb?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.