[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't link save him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Why didn't link save him?
>>
>>385907503
his dad explains it
>>
Because according to nintendo Majoras Mask was just a bad dream. I shit you not. It's retroactively canon.

Fucking Nintendo fucking with the best Zelda.
>>
The Goddess of Time was a huge bitch that only let Link travel back to just after he died.
>>
And how exactly was he supposed to do that, dingus?
>>
>>385908181

>Taking that fanfic book as canon

Even Hyrule Historia is more canon.
>>
>>385908297
She was making sure Link had to come to the cold realization he couldn't save everyone
>>
Because he sucks.

He's a real loser.
>>
Considering he was already dead by the time Link got there I think he has his reasons
>>
>>385908181
>>385908363
Both books are essentially fanmade.
Historia has a disclaimer and Encyclopedia was written by a Nintendo magazine.
>>
>>385907503
He is dead.
>>
Skull kid mugged him, before link was even aware wtf was going on skull kid forcibly takes that deku scrubs soul and fuses it into link.
>>
>>385908297
Even if she let him travel back to before the Skull Kid killed the Deku Butler's son, there is no way in-game to get back to the room where it happens
>>
>>385909048

Each time the timeline resets, Link goes back to the very beginning and starts all over, they just skip it because that's boring.

They show it the first time you go back.
>>
>>385908181
Literally fanfic.
>>
>>385907503
You can't save everyone.
>>
>>385909832

This is why I have no friends.

Don't need to save what isn't important to me.
>>
>>385909926
Damn you're cool.
>>
>>385910138

I'm not cool, but I'm smart.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.