[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to play Fallout: New Vegas for the first time. What mods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (247KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247KB, 300x444px
About to play Fallout: New Vegas for the first time.

What mods do I need?

I enjoyed Fallout 3 unmodded but that was back in 2008 when I stilled enjoyed video games just because they were video games.
>>
>>385907404
NVSR, NVAC, NVSR, and NV4GB to make the game stable. That's it.
>>
>>385907404
I've heard project Nevada was good
You may want some texture mods too
>>
I'm going through it again on the Bone because it became back compat a while back. I got completely shitfaced, loaded up my file and found myself far, far away from Goodsprings. I'm in the north east corner of the map at level 3 and have no idea how or why i'm there. Inventory filled to overencumberance with fission batteries, a single revolver and a cowboy hat. I want to get a head start on a build by grabbing Paciencia early but i'd have to abuse exploits to do so.
>>
>>385908248
I would add YUP to this list. Very basic changes to blatant bugs (as opposed to changing game mechanics and content)
>>
Deathclaw impregnation mod
>>
>>385908551
Fuck, I forgot YUP. Yes, I would add that to my list as well.
>>
Play on Hardcore mode (basically the "survival mode" difficulty where you have to drink and eat and health doesn't regen) and install mods based around survival.

The game becomes a lot more immersive, and seeing as the world and stories within it are the main appeal of these games that's a good thing.
>>
>>385907404
if it's your first time, all you really want to do is get mods that help improve the games stability and remove bugs
>>385908248
this guy has the right idea

I NEVER recommend people add content mods for games they haven't played before, you always want to play as vanilla as possible at first before you start adding in things that could be unbalanced or dumb
>>
>>385909653
Thanks, anon. I like stuff like JSawyer, but I don't think people should use anything like it on a first run.
>>
>>385909653
>>385909774
>>385909508
>>385908320
>>385908248
how do i sex sunny smiles
>>
>>385910476
Be a chad courier
>>
>>385910579
Got a walkthrough?
>>
>>385910646
LoversLab
>>
any recommend for a fallout fan who hasnt touch the series for a while (i played all of the game beside the tactic one, didn't bother finish 4).

I actually got the NV collector edition but when im done with it the modding scene wasn't as strong for the game (fo3 was still the big one at that moment)

i can goolge around but i trust you guys with these mods rec, would prefer sexual adult stuff just to fuck around
>>
>>385910991
Wasteland 2 and Underrail are pretty enjoyable
>>
>>385911085
oh i meant mods for NV, however i did try wasteland 2 but not underrail. the look really remind me of the first 2 fo
>>
>>385907404
this is the first time i see his legs

promotion stuffs i saw always cut off above his benis
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62481/?

Get this, you will enjoy it.
>>
File: 1493012141298.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493012141298.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>385908551
>>385909396
YUP is the only thing op needs for his first playthrough and maybe NVAC too I guess.
>>
>>385911268
Ah, Fallout the frontier whenever that comes out.
>>
>>385908248
what are these stand for
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.