[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can the West compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

How can the West compete?
>>
>>385907027
>Asuka only
Knowing SK it smells like tons of dlc, HD rumble may be nice but has never been necessary to pleasure myself.
If the whole of the premise is wardrobe minigames with rumble + paid dlc for default characters I'll probably sit out of this game.
>>
Rubbing bitches is a chore. Bitches should be rubbing me. How is this fun?
>>
>>385907304
The thrill of being able to massage your waifu, anon!

>>385907212
At 1,000 yen, it's a cheap price of entry to pay for what amounts to the first game dedicated to showing off HD rumble.
>>
>>385907304
Put a rubber band around both Joy-Cons and your dick. Asuka will give you some mutual HD rumble.
>>
>>385907027
>Mario's hand is rubbing Asuka
>>
File: 354.jpg (36KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
36KB, 680x684px
>>385907027
> I wanted to play something that will let me feel when the ball touches breasts
>>
>>385907027
I really, really relate to this man

Happy boobs
>>
>>385907027
I respect this man's dedication to his cause.
>>
>>385907027
this man is my spirit nigga
>>
He's doing what he loves, so that's a plus I guess
>>
Senran Kagura is trash
>>
>>385907027
>How can the West compete?
It can't. Not currently at least.
>>
I swear if the first dlc girl ends up being yumi instead of literally anyone else I'm going to fucking nuke Japan.
>>
I hope nobody will actually buy these trash games
>>
>>385907027
they cant
>>
>>385907212
>HD rumble may be nice but has never been necessary to pleasure myself.

same shit people said in the 90s when fleshlights were introduced

look where we are now
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 480x270px
> I wanted to play something that will let me feel when the ball touches breasts
>>
>>385907212
Isn't the game like $7?
>>
>>385907212
Daidoji dlc. HD rumble for rubbing her abs.
>>
Why are you hitting Asuka?
>>
>>385907027
Has it been decided yet that this is coming to the West?
>>
>>385907027

>I wanted to play something that will let me feel when the ball touches breasts. I want to play pinball on a woman's body.

It's been 6 fucking years and the man's still a paragon of ecchi tastes. We don't deserve a man like Takaki.
>>
>>385912178
It's inevitable so please don't nuke
>>
They really want Japanese birth rates to tank, don't they?
>>
File: 1401156256705.jpg (34KB, 492x557px) Image search: [Google]
1401156256705.jpg
34KB, 492x557px
why does this guy seem to always get a free pass by Nintendo but any other lewd game is CENSORED to oblivion?
>>
>>385922543
I think most SK games if not all have been censored in the west so far.
>>
>>385922617
The only censoring has, I think, been avoiding listing the girls' ages.
>>
>>385922287
I'm sick of hearing 2D is at fault for the shitty birthrate. Relationships are hard work and there's no guarantee it'll turn out how you want. People are afraid of being rejected. Japan's work till you die culture, females who are only in it for status, lack of interaction with the opposite sex, the stress of meeting expectstions, all these and more pile up until people just want something simple that's there for THEM. They want to fix the birthrate issue, ease up on people.
>>
>>385923629
It's not at fault but it probably contributes. Why bother with 3D when 2D is a safe space for these people.

And if you're not doing 2D you're probably hitting up hostess clubs/male equivalent of them or soaplands instead of actually having a relationship with someone
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.