[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for Kingdom Hearts to feature me in their next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1457421061287.jpg (41KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1457421061287.jpg
41KB, 320x320px
Are you ready for Kingdom Hearts to feature me in their next installment /v/?

C'mon don't be so heartless about it
>>
Zootopia was an alright film but like anything even remotely 'alright' that has furry elements in it furries completely overblow it and make it out to be the second coming of christ because of their desperate need to feel validated.

I mean it's just another flick about a world of animal people where the animal people predominantly perform gags based on whatever species they are, with the odd curveball thrown in when an animal acts differently. That's it.
>>
>>385900923
Nick summon where he scams all enemies in the vicinity with popsicles, causing money to drop like Bambi did with health in KH1
>>
>>385901462
Honestly it would be cute as fuck if you get to see some of the heartless eat some popsicles. Sadly I don't think they would animate the 100+ enemies that now exist on the games.
>>
>>385901635
I would gladly fund it. Fuck eating.
>>
>>385901327
>I mean it's just another flick about a world of animal people where the animal people predominantly perform gags based on whatever species they are, with the odd curveball thrown in when an animal acts differently

You haven't watched it.
>>
>>385900923
As with many of these recent animated films, they're fine but extremely overrated.
>frozen
>zootopia
>etc
>>
>>385901327
I liked the movie, but I felt that a bunch of the forced jokes were really awful. Like, so many of the jokes relied of subverting expectations, but in the most obvious fucking way possible as to be extremely predictable.

>We are going to see mr big!
>Is that big guy him?
>No.
>Is that bigger guy him?
>no.
>Is that huge guy him?
>no
>oh mr big is actually really small
>lol haha how funny wow really tricked me

>I wonder who is behind all these terrible crimes
>oh, it's the cute little sheep, of course

>oh look an elephant, bet she'll remember stuff
>she doesn't. ok

>oh hey, a cheetah
>wow he's fat, didn't expect that huh?

I'm probably only remembering half or less of the moments.
>>
>>385902175
>Water Buffalo is the most stern straight man of the police force
>Goofs off on phone apps just like his bumbling fellow officers
>>
>>385902175
Oh god I forgot about the godfather bullshit. I completely stopped caring at that point. Jesus Christ. How does that get into the final script? How do these writers get paid actual salaries for this hate?
>>
>>385900923
Does it have a chance?
>>
>>385902326
Calm down autismo
>>
>>385902416
Please oh god let this replace Pirates of the Caribbean. They fucked it up by gutting the possibilities of that world, I'm ready for a good boat world.
>>
>>385902326
I know right? It's almost like these movies are made for kids or some shit!!
>>
>>385902616
>Sora comes in as a sheep
>Works for Mr.Big, away from the movie's events
>The events of the climax are occurring when he returns and he appears in the train
>He has to clear his name since he was seen at the scene of the crime among the other sheep baddies
>>
There's a Zootopia world, but Sora turns into a goofy looking animal rather than a blatant furbait one.

Which one should it be?
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/MysticDistance/status/887309557856337920

Reminder that BH6 was the last world decided on so anything released after isn't happening.
>>
>>385902604
>This Godfather reference is trite and goes on for too long
>LOL ITS FOR KIDS
Oh yeah, Godfather is popular with the kids, I forgot, they'll love the dragged-out reference. Except there aren't even any good gags in the scene, so uh, cool.
"It's for kids" is the final line of defense when something gets critiqued, I swear. Like kids don't deserve decent writing. They're human beans too, y'know. Next you'll go, "Oh yeah I'd like to see you do better!" at which point I just crumple over and the little pride I have left for this website dies alongside the OC.
>>
>>385902839
BH6 was a good film right up until the kids suddenly became superheroes. Just felt forced.
>>
>>385902757
Frog.
>>
>>385902757
A dopey looking alpaca that chews on everything.
>>
>>385902757
Its going to be a lion.
Nomura LOVES lions and he treats Sora like his own son. No way it would be anything else.
>>
>>385903824
Wait wait wait a minute, wait a fucking minute.
>>
>>385903991
N'yes?
>>
post pawsies
>>
>>385904807
Excuse me?
>>
>>385904745
Man, /b/ ruins everything.
>>
>>385900923
Yes in 2026
>>
>>385901635
>Heartless eating popsicles
But that already happened
>>
>>385904956
>>385903991
Well now I'm just confused.
>>
>>385903468
So like, this post is fine but not mine which is the same but with visual aid? Legit confused now.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.