[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miitopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: UDeK3k.jpg (121KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
UDeK3k.jpg
121KB, 400x240px
Post your best moments and stories

Please use spoilers when appropriate!
>>
>>385893085
I liked the demo quite a bit, does the full game have more options or is it just more of the same?
>>
File: clumsywizard.jpg (107KB, 400x960px) Image search: [Google]
clumsywizard.jpg
107KB, 400x960px
>>385893085
I'm really enjoying this game.
>>
>>385893765
I don't understand why I've been playing it all day
>>
>>385893391
There's new classes you unlock as you go, more events, sidequests later on, a sizeable postgame and a final party size of 10.
>>
Where do i get dank qr codes m8s
>>
>>385895449

How sizeable are we talking about?
>>
>mfw first party was generic Warrior - Rogue - Mage - Cleric

I need to diversify, what would be a good team for the 2nd party? Right now I have a Scientist and a Chef.
>>
>>385896953
I have the exact team setup. Only I was a mage instead. Actually, making yourself as a mage makes the game much easier because since you can control yourself, you can actually just spam explosion to wipe out foes.

Though I can't say that would be great throughout the game because I just defeated the princess boss.
>>
>>385896449
I don't know exactly, but there's 7 major bosses
>>
Anyone else using this game to live out their dream of sleeping with their waifu every night?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-01-23-47-05.jpg (458KB, 891x929px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-01-23-47-05.jpg
458KB, 891x929px
I wish there was more to the combat. Third world in and it's PISS easy. The dialogue between miis is also quickly repetitive.

I want a sequel. I love the miis but this is leaving a lot to be desired.
>>
>>385893085
Wait, is this game actually good?
>>
>>385900186
Unironically it doesnt deserve to be this good
>>
>>385893085
This game is utter fucking shit. It's your usual shitty BING BING WAHOO Shitendo RPG, which is extremely basic to the point you are treated like a retarded 3 year old with a brick for a brain, and you have no control over your other partners. The story is most likely your typical bubbly, kiddy dogshit named """""plot""""", and the music is just as bland. Don't buy this.
>>
>>385900331
Fuck me I'm gonna pirate it then and give it a spin.

I've seen people playing it but they were the same fags who enjoyed dream daddy so I wasn't sure.
>>
>>385900524
>bing bing wahoo
>shitendo
>""""plot""""

I don't know, were you trying to give a warning or were you just trying to seem like a regular autist instead?
>>
>>385900524
When you use this many buzzwords it's kinda hard to take you seriously. You may as well be a robot spewing words from a scripted response.

But translating what you mean to say, is that it's a quite simple game. If you are looking for any sort of challenge, you won't find it here. It's almost more like directing an RPG, where you get to pick the characters and "play" it as an RPG.

It's amusing to see the characters you place in the story interact with each other, so I'm having fun for that. But that's about it. "It's alright."
>>
>>385900524
I agree on everything. Except the music. The music is great.
>>
>>385893085
Aside from NTR and capture cards, what can I use to screenshot and record this ?
>>
>>385893085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4XqVIOSBJk
>>
>>385901241
Great Sage theme and prince's theme is great. I also like Boss Battle III.

Only question is how the fuck are these great awesome music in such a lighthearted game!?
>>
>>385900106
The game gets a massive difficulty spike after that though, you're just getting started.
>>
>still no US titlekey
Ever Oasis took a fucking month. What's up with this shit lately
>>
>>385903606
>>385853000
here's the USA .cia

https://mega.nz/#!yQxTEJwI!LV9KdvJ2diTuJoXQdQE272H_SPW-KKS-ozhOEB_xdSY
>>
>the titlekeydb canged URL and nobody told me
oooooohhhhh
>>
To those playing, does this game feel good and have longevity and variety, or does it seem like it'll get old and easily forgotten? I loved Tomodachi Life for a solid month but then immediately got tired of it for reasons I can't explain.
>>
Should I get this game? Got a long flight coming up and trying to decide on what to play.
>>
>>385893085
Does this game have clothes to buy/wear like Tomodachi Life/Miitomo?
>>
WHEN IS VINNY GONNA STREAM THIS FUCKING GAME
>>
>tfw doing postgame trying to get Elf job
>go into a stage and have to fight Red Dragon miniboss
>my MC is a vampire so I use Enthrall on my cleric
>it fucking wipes my whole team in 2 hits
>cleric is dead
>knight is dead
>imp is dead
>the only one alive is my MC at 44 HP
>cleric fucking revives thanks to Enthrall
>I use a life sprinkle on my knight and I don't remember what the fuck I did with the imp
>cleric uses Righteous Anger
>it fucking works and we win
Elf and Vampire are pretty fun.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.