[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Totalbiscuit drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Can someone explain topic? Last two WTF is...? have been hit with the phat red lightsaber meme. Is it due to the "overreaction" to the r traps gay thing at coxcon?
>>
>>385886414
Yes. Now let this shit thread die.
>>
not vidya
>>
>>385886414
I have no idea what you are ven asking. l2english

That aside: I haven't watched his WTFs recently because he seems exceptionally longwinded and repetitive with his talking points, more so than usual. I just literally can't focus when he drones on for a couple of minutes for the fifth time about how disappointing and unacceptable it is that the options menu doesn't have a particular checkbox he expects it to have.
>>
File: 1500916868902.png (337KB, 592x437px) Image search: [Google]
1500916868902.png
337KB, 592x437px
>>385886414
Yes
The trapfags got triggered. Never underestimate trapfag autism
>>
from what i understand there was that blue hair tranny at the con, that cried to tb and tb got angry cause someone made his sidechick(male) cry
>>
>content creator puts out like one vid a month if even that (and yeah, he has cancer, but if he's well enough to travel to fucking Britain for a multi-day convention he can make videos)
>content creator acts like an arrogant twat
>content creator is surprised when fanbase starts to turn on him
>>
File: 1500819023409.jpg (243KB, 1211x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1500819023409.jpg
243KB, 1211x1408px
>>385888635
>blue hair tranny
Absolute disgust
>>
>>385886414
Reminder that he assaulted his wife because she didn't vote for Clinton in the 2016 elections. Assaulted, mind. Not battered.

Really lives up to that top hat with such class.
>>
File: Thanks Mr Skeltal.png (616KB, 632x738px) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Mr Skeltal.png
616KB, 632x738px
>>385890324
I'm interested in seeing this information. Link/proof?
>>
>>385891778
He had a public disagreement with his wife over social media in regards to voting. The person you're replying to is bullshitting.
>>
Traps aren't gay.
>>
>>385892976
except they are :^)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.