[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: purge.jpg (73KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
73KB, 900x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>385886258
Arthas for not clearly explaining what was going on and not putting more effort into convincing Uther and Jaina
Uther for not reaching out to Arthas to find out why his star pupil was suddenly so willing to go so far for this
Jaina for not giving her Kirin Tor educated opinion about the plague and what it was doing
>>
>Only played WC3
>Read up on Wiki to see what happened in Wow
>Turns out Muradan Bronzebeard lived

How silly do the retcons live? I heard Zombie tits is now the leader of the undead and the horde.
>>
>>385886751
Who cares? WoW lore has been shafted for years now.
>>
>Uther I want to kill everyone in the city
>I refuse to ask why the fuck you'd ever want to do such a thing and will just leave so you can murder what I believe to be hundreds of innocent people for no good reason
>>
>>385886258
Time has shown arthas had the right idea although it didn't matter because the scourge erupted anyway. Also it didn't matter because time travel lol.
>>
>>385886751
Grom Hellscream also had son but he was a dick so we killed him.
>>
File: ner'zhul.jpg (43KB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
ner'zhul.jpg
43KB, 300x338px
Ner'zhul
>>
>>385886258
GLAD YOU COULD BAKE IT UTHER
>>
Uther. Arthas did nothing wrong until he got baited by Mal'Ganis, but then he went full retard stealing his dad's navy and sailing across the world.
>>
>Arthas and Jaina see people eating the grain and becoming undead firsthand.
>Uther does not.
>Jaina doesn't back Arthas up and convince Uther it's the right thing to do.

dumb roastie
>>
Arthas. The ends don't justify the means.
>>
>>385887710
He was convinced Mal'Ganis was the big bad responsible for the plague and killing him was the answer.
>>
>>385887710
Even then I'd say he was ok until he payed mercenaries to burn his ships then told his army that the mercenaries burned all their ships for no reason
>>
>>385887748
never count on someone that's thinking of how much she hates orc cocks 50% of the time, and how much she loves them the other half
>>
>>385886258
The Burning Legion
>>
>>385888060
you bought one of each type of mercenary and got fond of them didn't you? don't lie, it happens
>>
>>385888285
>WoW lore has given Sargeras the exact same character arc as Arthas
pottery
>>
>>385888060
Amen. That was the tipping point where he became unsalvageable.

And if Uther had backed him up, the king wouldn't have summoned the navy back and forced him to make that decision.
>>
>>385888005
>>385888060
I'm all for revenge stories, but Arthas should've sought help or at least waited a second to cool off. If I remember correctly, Arthas didn't even tell anyone what he was doing. The sailors didn't know and Arthas never told the King.
>>
>>385888349
they were always hacks who recycled character arcs, even across games.
kerrigan and sylvanas is the first example that comes to mind.

>both hot blonde warrior womyn
>elite sniper / elite archer
>both "die" in the war against the monstrous scourge / zerg
>later both come back but are now corrupted by the lich king / overmind
>eventually start their own rogue faction of zerg / undead
>>
>>385886258
Stratholme for getting infected like a bunch of fuckin nerds
>>
File: 1501599841800.jpg (349KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501599841800.jpg
349KB, 768x960px
GARATHOS DID NOTHING WRONG

Also Warcraft stopped at 3.
WoW doesn't exist. Fuck metzen
>>
>>385887627
His only mistake was being an uneducated shaman dealing with beings he had mistaken for his ancestors/elemental gods, he regretted his actions and even though he was doing it out of cowardice it was his actions that struck the greatest blow to the orcish horde thus ensuring what at the time appeared to be the complete destruction of the orc's home planet forcing the horde to settle down in Azeroth, his joining the legion was no choice of his own and he did all might one reasonably be expected to do in such a situation, namely bide your time until you have an opportunity to back stab and make a clean break. Truly, he did nothing wrong.
>>
>>385886502
did he really not explain? i though everybody was aware of the plague and that the explanation was skipped because it was pointless in a cinematic
>>
>>385888940
The explanation was pointless to the viewer and maybe to Jaina who may not have been aware of how quickly the plague would take effect, all that we know about Uther's knowledge of the plague was when he charged in to save Arthas from being overwhelmed and both being on bad terms with each other from that point on.
>>
>>385888940
The king would listen to Uther over Arthas, and Arthas asking to take away the country's Navy on to what would appear to the king as a wild goose chase, when their entire country is rife with plague and undead; it's just not going to happen.

It was easier for Arthas to go straight to the docks and tell whichever shitkicker was in charge to stock X amount of boats with men and supplies, set sail in Y. Once they've sailed away, he's in the clear. The only way to tell those ships to come back is to send out another ship with a message (which is what happens) but that will always lag behind the other ships, meaning he's guaranteed to reach Northrend.
>>
>>385888349

nearly every single major lore figure has the same story as arthas because it's the only good one blizzard has ever shat out.

>compelling hero of goodness and smiles
>gets "corrupted"
>does bad thing to prevent worse thing/they think they're doing the right thing/they can't help but do the bad thing
>gets killed
>>
>>385886258
Arthas, city should have been quarantined and he should have left it in the hands of the paladins while he pursued Mal'ganis once he left the city

It would have demonstrated the threat Mal'ganis poses, and he'd have been absolved from having to kill them all himself, and would have vindicated his purpose to the rest of Lordaeron, giving him all the support the kingdom could provide him to pursue Mal'ganis to Northrend
>>
Arthas should have taken the 5 seconds to explain that the plague was spread by tainted grain and that nearly everyone in Stratholme was already infected.
Uther should have taken the 5 seconds out of his day to figure out what could possibly drive the crown prince to such lengths, especially when he has been at the front battling undead more than uther has.
Jaina should have fucking supported her best friend and romantic partner in his time of greatest need instead of bitching out because the terrible work had to be done to save all.
All of them are equally responsible for Arthas' fall. If any of his friends had stuck with him, Arthas might have been able to take a step back, be able to come to terms with his fears instead of hiding them from his men, and realize what Mal'ganis was planning. He might have seen that Frostmourne would never have been worth it or possibly be able to at least throw it away and sacrifice himself before becoming fully subsumed by Ner'zhul's will preventing the greatest loss of life before villain of the week bullshit popped up. Arthas is ultimately responsible for his own decisions but he relied on his friends, like all great Alliance leaders did and do, to keep him steady in times where the world becomes unsteady and they failed him.
>>
Arthas for being taller than a house and yet not just stomping on the peasants himself.
>>
File: bake.png (233KB, 1744x883px) Image search: [Google]
bake.png
233KB, 1744x883px
>>385887649
>>
>>385890293
Glad I could make it, Uther.
>>
>>385889627
You forgot ancient evil part. Blizz always have ancient evil.
>>
File: deathknight.gif (113KB, 120x130px) Image search: [Google]
deathknight.gif
113KB, 120x130px
>>385886258
the one without a bitchin skeletal warhorse
>>
>>385889845
How the fuck do you quarantine teleporting zombies?
>>
>>385886258
Uther
>>
>>385886258
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/wrong/image/dijv9xQVc0A1tla-X5UThg/

OP was.
>>
>>385890650
who is this?
>>
>>385891095
they only teleported because mal'ganis made them teleport, if they had chased him off together the zombies would have never left the houses
>>
>>385888940
He did explain though didn't he? Pretty sure he said everyone was going to become a zombie and he'd rather slay them than risk them becoming a Dreadlord's slave.

If Jaina and Uther helped him it would of been one victory that could of kept him from going towards the darkness and he may of never went to Northrend.
>>
>>385888754
I am genuinely ashamed that I never noticed this until now.

Are you happy Anon? You've shamed me.
>>
>>385886751
WoW lore will never be canon for me. Warcraft ended at Frozen Throne
>>
>Be best paladin
>Show up
>Idiot prince tells you that everyone is diseased and he has to kill them all because Dreadlords
>Ask him to hold on a second
>Immediately pulls rank and says everyone has to die without you having the chance to try anything
>Uther suddenly stops caring about anyone and leaves

Blizzard's writing was in the wrong.
>>
>>385886502
Now this is a Radical Centrismâ„¢ position
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.