[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did you feel shame anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: DGLMpe2XoAME-80.jpg (30KB, 608x256px) Image search: [Google]
DGLMpe2XoAME-80.jpg
30KB, 608x256px
So did you feel shame anon?
>>
>>385874004
For buying his shitty games yeah
>>
Why did Kojima feel the need to make excuses for it? It was just embarrassing after it turned out to be the most tacky reason ever.
>>
>>385874387
it was the beginnings of the sjw craze so a lot of sites went after him for Quiet's design. Still surprised he responded though, japs usually don't give a fuck.
>>
>>385874004
I spent 60 bucks on this so yes
>>
File: 1501206568466.gif (2MB, 160x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501206568466.gif
2MB, 160x200px
>>385874004
This... was just lazy on his part. It makes no sense for you to feel ashamed of your words and deeds in the context of either the in-universe or meta plot.
>>385874387
This
>>
>>385875912
This

Kojima is a fucking hack since MGS2
>>
>>385874004
No. None of the characters introduced in MGSV were remotely interesting besides Venom.
>>
File: Metal_Slug_fio.png (10KB, 98x195px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Slug_fio.png
10KB, 98x195px
>>385874004
She could have worn something practical and still have enough exposed skin and light, loose fabric to pretend to need to be half naked to breathe.
Kojimbo is retarded and Quiet's wardrobe design was laughably bad.
>>
>>385879030
They were more entertaining than interesting, to give credit where it's due.
>>385879924
Her overall design was nice, but the plot rationale for it has more gaping holes in it than Quiet's pantyhose.
>>
>>385880209
>Her overall design was nice
No it wasn't, the outfit was a horrible eyesore.
>>
>>385874004
For buying his shitty >>385874196
wait never mind, first post said it for me.
>>
>>385874004
Japanese man is a pathetic pervert, shocking.
>>
>>385880349
>the outfit was a horrible eyesore
I disagree, but at least the XOF/Hospital sequence outfit and Sniper Wolf cosplay outfits are easy to get.
>>
File: 200.gif (3MB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3MB, 266x200px
>>385880587
KOJIMBO BTFO, HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?!
>>
>>385880616
What did you like about her main outfit, out of curiosity?
>>
>>385874004
Yes, for buying that piece of crap game
>>
>>385880738
It's tricky to explain, but the long and the short of it is that I'm a man of aesthetics whether you're borderline naked or dressed to the nines as either gender. I thought the idea of a practically naked sniper would be cool, but that's not really what we got. What we got was better for my tastes imho. Tied-back hair, smudged black warpaint, torn pants, combat boots, military strap-rigs like her suspender harness and the belt, and toplessness (either full bare chest as a man or black bra as a woman) appeal to my autism in quasi-military story settings. She technically has all of these, though her butterfly warpaint is more of a skin-flair when she's in pain, and her "torn pants" are actually composite pantyhose and panties with a belt, but I can appreciate the effort there, especially understanding what Kojima wanted. Personally, I'd consider it perfect if she had the option to perpetually flair the black butterfly pattern on her face and wore a Liquid-style open trenchcoat and had an extra diagonal torso-strap for her rifle outside of combat, but I know full-well that wouldn't work with Kojima's plans, given that he wanted her to be a borderline naked sniper.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.