[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This needs to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: avatar.jpg (40KB, 981x858px) Image search: [Google]
40KB, 981x858px
For the life of me, I cant understand why Overwatch players are so toxic, and why they will deliberately throw a game out of pure spite because someone asked them politely to switch whatever character they were playing because it wasn't working. As of recently I've noticed a lot of teams with both a Hanzo and a Widowmaker on the same team with like another 4 dps or maybe 3 dps and a tank in quick play matches (inb4 "It's qp it doesnt matter, this is just practice" yadda yadda yadda). I get it that you want to practice a character; however if your team is stacked with characters that are all the same role AND NO HEALER, you're practice is useless, you wont do well if you dont swallow your pride and pick a character that's beneficial to the team. Why even bother playing if you're just going to be that jackass that picks Hanzo just to piss off the team, And dont be that guy who picks a character that's not a healer when the team doesn't have one. If you really want to get better at the game you've gotta work with your team.
>>
>>385873145
Stopped at "it's qp it doesn't matter". Because its true.
>>
>trying to force people to play a certain way
>>
>>385873339
You're still not gaining anything if you deliberately throw a qp match.
>>
They are liberal faggots and niggers what do you expect?
>>
>>385873451
if you want to do well, there's a meta you've gotta follow, the game has different rolls for a reason. If everyone just plays whatever they feel like you wont do well, even if you're a pro player.
>>
>>385873489
Please explain how playing a hero to better adapt to each situation, good and bad, isn't beneficial to you.
>>
>>385873145
use psychology so they dont take it personally

"we need more damage"

"we need more healing"

never refer to the person specifically or you risk triggering an autism tantrum that could cause a CASCADE AUTISM effect where your team throws
>>
>>385873673
if you have a team of 5 players and none of them are a healer, and you're the only one who hasn't picked a character and you go genji. you guys are going to get wiped.
>>
So why aren't you playing a healer if you care so much?
>>
File: file_3.png (702KB, 768x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file_3.png
702KB, 768x1200px
Overwatch fanbase is the worst parts of the TF2 and ASSFAGGOTS fanbases combined.
>>
>toxic
The power of shitty buzzwords.
>>
>>385873145

Unless you bought their game for them you don't get to fucking tell them how they should play it.
>>
>>385873914
I'm using a healer as an example, all rolls are critical, if you're team doesn't have a tank someone should tank instead of another roll that your team already has too many of.
>>
>>385873887
Yes, but you are still learning Genji. I fail to see your po-.... Wait, you dont actually want to win QP matches do you?
>>
>>385873672
and this is why Overwatch sinks ever further into irrelevance. Back to chicken dinners for me.
>>
>>385874114
it's not about winning, it's about playing a good match with a properly balanced team. I could care less if i win or lose a quick play match but i just want it to be a good round.
>>
>>385873145
You switch or I throw.
>>
>>385873145
>I cant understand why Overwatch players are so toxic
Blizzard PVP. These are the same people that helped reduce subs in WoW.
>>
>>385874337
I feel it. But it comes down to what the player is getting out of it. Same thing is happening on the opposing team though. Your chances of getting an enemy team with shit comp is greater than convincing some shitters to not be retards.
>>
>>385874112
So why don't you change to whatever the team is lacking
>>
>>385874840
I'm only one person i cant play two different rolls at once.
>>
File: 1501610230772.jpg (7KB, 173x271px) Image search: [Google]
1501610230772.jpg
7KB, 173x271px
>CoD goes to shit so hard not even dudebros like it
>WoW hits another content draught
>Blizzard almost immediately announces new, promising shooter that promises to be competitive
Guess where the Blizzdrone and Dudebro audiences went.
These are people only second in retardation and needless "nerd rage" to the League audience. You shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>385875630
But you aren't even filling one and increasing your chances if winning, you're complaining while being part of the problem
>>
>>385875979
In all seriousness it was the moba and tf2 players that ruined overwatch besides the cant aim casuals.
Moba players are shit at games and tf2 players are severly autistic.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.