[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Vidya moments you absolutely hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: best_girl.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best_girl.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
Look I know we're all getting annoyed with all the /pol/ leaks today in the light of some recent news, so I thought it be best if we focus our rage on something else and share (and possibly rant about) the parts of games we still get mad over.

I'll go first....
>>
>>385870416
name of the game pls
>>
>>385870717

Really?
Persona 4 you perv
>>
Bumping due to legitimate interest
>>
>>385870416
>Look I know we're all getting annoyed with all the /pol/ leaks today in the light of some recent news
What am I supposed to be mad at now?
>>
>>385871524
People spamming threads about mario odyssey boxart change threads.
>>
>>385871648
>It's another "Shill for game company calls everyone that doesn't suck their cock a /pol/ leaker" episode
>>
>>385870416
>/pol/ leaks today in the light of some recent news
What the fuck did I miss?
>>
>>385871945
refer to >>385871648
>>
>>385871860
I'm not trying to defend nintendo at all, but the thread spamming got really old especially since there were definitely 3 about this topic at the same time.
>>
>>385871648
What does that have to do with politics?
>>
>>385872387
Mostly because it was an accusation that leftists forced nintendo to remove sombrero mario from the front box art of the game. I'm pretty sure the mods took most of them down, but if you search any threads with mention to nintendo or censorship, you'll most likely find mention of it.
>>
>>385872773
> an accusation that
What else could it possibly be?
>>
>>385872387
>>385872773
In fact here's a thread right now >>385853557
>>
>>385872961
I honestly can't confirm whether a few people complaining on twitter and then getting called idiots actually influenced nintendo to do this shit. All in all, anyone who's stupid enough to attack a game for a costume doesn't really seem like a person who plays vidya.
>>
At this point this thread has already devolved into shit so I'm gonna let it die unless someone is actually interested in the topic mentioned in the title.
>>
File: Did-You-Rike-It.png (379KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Did-You-Rike-It.png
379KB, 720x405px
Allow me to get this thread back on track.
>MGSV
MGSV has a LOT of bullshit in both the story and the gameplay, but this genuinely pissed me off when I first did Mission 45: A Quiet Exit. From the name alone, I already knew I was probably going to lose my favorite buddy, but this was the worst fucking way they could've gotten rid of her. A FUCKING SNAKE BITE. In the context of this game, and the whole series desu, there is no feasible way this could work other than Kojima in his director's seat going: "Get envenomed, Ahab." Ahab/Venom Snake has more than enough time to react to the snake, he has more than enough ways to take out the snake without getting bitten -- especially if he has Big Boss's memories -- and every suit he wears that isn't basic camo would catch the fangs and protect him from getting bitten. The sneaking suit here would not let him get poisoned, and yet he was. It's bullshit, and after fighting the entire armor unit of Soviets, it is just that much more glaring.
>>
Terraria pre hermes boots
and then again Terraria pre lava waders
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.