[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-Tekken_7_65214.jpg (13KB, 250x139px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Tekken_7_65214.jpg
13KB, 250x139px
What went wrong?
>>
>>385862604
So you finally stopped spamming W3 threads and moved on Tekken 7?
That's just fucking great.
>>
Online is fucked on ps4
>>
>>385862742
Doubt it. Probably the same guy who's been spamming "Why are people dropping Tekken?" threads for the last two months.
His last thread didn't get any traction and died, so now he's trying something else.

Also, he's a humongous cocksucking faggot who loves getting his boipussy plowed by Capcum.
>>
>>385862604
The fact that there aren't enough hours in the day for me to play this game
>>
-lacking content
-abhorrent PS4 load times
>>
>>385862604
>Lacks any complexity or depth
>Extremely homogenized cast
>Heavy amount of slow down on the PS4 version
>THIRTEEN yes count them 13 frames on input lag
>No cross platform play
>No rollback netcode
>Complete rehash of the previous games
>Retarded comeback mechanics rewarding the losing player with an almost instant kill free super
>Worst cast out of any tekken game
>"Newcomers" are just reskinned old characters
>Dumbed down mechanics (tekken was already a very dumbed down game) such as 1 button throw techs
>Backrolling on the ground to escape will now result in you being launched
>No widescreen support
>Denuvo
>Literal 1 button infinites
>>
>>385862604
Too many gimmicks. Awful roster. Bad and forgettable OST. Shit story.
>>
No tutorial, disappointing story, past gen graphics. Overall, the series has seen barely any meaningful change for a long time now.
>>
>>385862604
Well it's not Street Fighter V, that's problem #1.
>>
File: fighter load times.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fighter load times.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>385862604
>What went wrong?
>>
File: lucille-portable.gif (3MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
lucille-portable.gif
3MB, 640x357px
>>385863046
>Lacks any complexity or depth
>Extremely homogenized cast
>THIRTEEN yes count them 13 frames on input lag
>Complete rehash of the previous games
>Retarded comeback mechanics rewarding the losing player with an almost instant kill free super
>Dumbed down mechanics (tekken was already a very dumbed down game) such as 1 button throw techs
>Literal 1 button infinites

These are literally lies. In fact, several of those contradict each other.

Also
>Backrolling on the ground to escape will now result in you being launched
Like it has been in every Tekken ever?
>>
>>385862604
Reminder with all the dull Tekken 7 is, its still beats the ever living fuck out of SFV
>>
File: drake fighters.png (1MB, 1238x921px) Image search: [Google]
drake fighters.png
1MB, 1238x921px
>>385863404
that's not saying much
>>
>>385862604
I fucking hate when I see a slow low online and I know I blocked that but I still eat shit. This amount of input delay is fucking unacceptable it was terrible in sf5 its fucking awful in this.
>>
>>385863529
new KI when? Fuck i'd even settle for a new Soul Caliber over the stupid shit we currently have going on right now.
>>
>>385863404
Fighting games is in dire need of an actual good game.
>>
File: SMH FAM.jpg (50KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
SMH FAM.jpg
50KB, 500x737px
>>385863627
>be a retarded marvelfag back in the day
>this was before I realized the game was a piece of shit touch of combo bullshit
>remember being pissed when double helix came on stage to announce KI
>KI comes out
>It's far better than Marvel 3
>MFW

I'm so sorry. To be fair, the sales model was retarded
>>
>>385863046
This, tekken is utter shit
>>
>>385863624
>people say you can react to most of the low launchers just fine!
>Draganov's and a few others are 24f or faster

Ironically enough i find snake edge easy as pie to block. These other low launchers clearly werent designed with online in mind and is puts anytime you are in block stun into a huge damage 50.50 situation.
>>
>>385863046
is this the new pasta
>>
no cross play
>>
needs a couple more single player modes

everything else is fine. this is the best tekken has ever been
>>
>>385865175
>new
>>
>>385864817
is 24f supposed to be fast?
>>
>>385866263
For a game with 8f of delay and online input lag to consider that means that this low can technically be anywhere from 16f - 12f in terms of real time reactions, you are not going to be able to block this reliably (on reaction) online if there is even the slightest of lag because of this.

Hell i was watching JDCR getting memed on last night by a draganov doing the same thing.
>>
>>385863046
8/10 got me
>>
>>385863529
I played Killer Instinct very briefly at a friends house a few months back and i had a shit ton of fun with it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.