[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1W5DU4zmAA
>>
This is month old shit, anon. This is how you're spending your free time? Pathetic.
>>
he means tf2 had to downgrade its graphics over the years to account for the massive bloat of hats that are constantly added

you're welcome, thread over
>>
>>385861632
the map stuff is just Valve's incompetence when they recompiled the maps. It could easily be fixed
>>
File: 1500488076503.png (66KB, 580x584px) Image search: [Google]
1500488076503.png
66KB, 580x584px
>>385861517
That the game has changed over the years. Weapon model changes are bullshit, the map stuff is because of the lighting getting messed up by an update and only appears on the first six maps, everything else is meh and I couldnt care less about.
>>
What happens when Crowbcat attacks a game that wasnt already down in the dumps?
>>
>>385861517
>Max fov:90 dropped
>>
File: Engineer.webm (3MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
Engineer.webm
3MB, 720x406px
>>
>>385861632
the game runs worse than it did years ago though
>>
>>385861517
source > orange box
>>
>>385864096
What is the source of this webm? See it posted all the time wanna hear it with music
>>
>>385864228
Because of all the hats. TF2 is like 25gb hats 5gb game.

Ever wonder why games reuse the same rocks and trees over and over again? It's because adding dozens of different models your system to try and populate the game with all at once can get extremely taxing.
>>
>>385864228
This. I used to lose 10fps every single time there was a patch. In beta I could get 150+fps on a fucking AGP card (7300GT). By 2009 it was unplayable on that rig.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.