[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter Comfy Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 29

What is your favorite weapon?
Who's your rival monster?
What's your favorite Elder Dragon?
What's your favorite game roster?
What monsters do you hope will return for MonHun World?
What's your Palico's name?

Thread music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBwt8T8P8Zs
>>
When is Worlds getting announced for the Switch?
>>
>>385859032
Early 2018
>>
When they make the monster world portable G version.
>>
>>385859150
Early 2020
>>
>>385858896
I admire your determination, OP
>>
when are they going to show more MHW gameplay?
>>
>>385860385
Gamescom, in a few weeks. They're gonna have playable demos there, fingers crossed they release a demo for the general public shortly thereafter but I doubt that's gonna happen, anytime soon anyway.
>>
>>385859059
>>385859032
Oh I get it, we got ourselves a couple of clowns here. Detention, both of ya
>>
>>385861027
God.

I want to see more of it. I'm planning on getting a PS4 on black friday this year because all of my hunting friends are getting MHW.
>>
>>385861245
Yeah I really do wonder what the normies think of this one, though. All my MonHun friends can't wait another second and are dying for more info, so the teasing that's been going on for the past 2 months or so with the new footage being drip fed is like two months of blue balling.

Hope the game doesn't flop so that we get more monhun on actual consoles
>>
File: 2ndGen-Yama_Tsukami_Render_001.png (4MB, 2098x1881px) Image search: [Google]
2ndGen-Yama_Tsukami_Render_001.png
4MB, 2098x1881px
MH needs more Lovecraftian horrors
>>
>>385861479
Does it though? I feel like the biggest draw the series has is that you always defeat the monstrosities, which really goes against the lovecraftian theme of some great cosmic threat that you can't fight against, and can barely comprehend.
>>
File: 1437404962790.jpg (41KB, 636x405px) Image search: [Google]
1437404962790.jpg
41KB, 636x405px
>>385861683
Hunters just don't give a fuck
If it can bleed, it can die
>>
>>385862009
Not fatalis senpai
>>
>>385861454
I'm fine with monhun on any console, I just want to see more of it. They've hardly shown any gameplay, and the gameplay they have shown has sort of been meh so far. I want to see some other new monsters besides the T-Rex from Jurassic Park. I'm really hoping we get tons of monster variety, especially since this game is being built for consoles rather than pure handhelds. Some of my normalfag friends are actually pretty hyped for the game, they've been asking me about monhun whenever we go out drinking, so hopefully that's a good sign.

only Capcom can create this unique feeling of hype and worry.
>>
>>385861683
>great cosmic threat that you can't fight against

because every human in the HP lovecraftian story are either pussy scientist or british cucks. Real man fight cosmic horror monsters with manly shit like will power and big swords.
>>
>>385862191
I really like the new gameplay, I've enjoyed most of the new moves, and I honestly don't even mind the sound design as much as most people do. I hope that they reveal more but at the same time I really hope they keep their cards close to their chest, I like being surprised, if they show off maybe 3-4 more monsters out of a roster of 40, I'll be very very happy.
>>
File: MHXX-Atoraru_Ka.jpg (38KB, 437x400px) Image search: [Google]
MHXX-Atoraru_Ka.jpg
38KB, 437x400px
who /mantis/ here?
>>
>>385858896
>What is your favorite weapon
Gunlance
MH4U is my first MH. How the fuck can I get mega potions faster? I'm tired of doing tours and coming out with 4 at best.
>>
File: 1422436515837.gif (356KB, 174x172px) Image search: [Google]
1422436515837.gif
356KB, 174x172px
I'll base this around Gen because that's my last played game

>What is your favorite weapon?
SnS, Lance, Hammer, GS in that order
>Who's your rival monster?
Grimclaw
>What's your favorite Elder Dragon?
Nakarkos, his fight is kinda shitty but i love everything else about him
>What's your favorite game roster?
3U
>What monsters do you hope will return for MonHun World?
I care more about first and second gen fucking off forever, i've hunted them a million times and i'm getting really fucking sick/bored of them hombre.
But i prefer third gen, some 4th, and new designs and monster models of course
>What's your Palico's name?
teach
>>
>>385862404
yeah, it would be great if they just showed 2-3 hunts in a row, to demonstrate the new monsters.
>>
Do we know if World is going to be a G-rank game or not yet?
>>
>>385862563
I can't decide if that looks stupid or fucking awesome

>>385862365
Well, the Monster Hunter is probably one of the most powerful entities in gaming, considering the fact that he can fall from any distance without taking any damage and literally never, ever die. He can also, with the power of Felyne Moxie, not die from ANY single attack, no matter how powerful. So he could pretty much survive the big bang itself if it's "one attack".

>>385862598
Use the insect farm to get a shitload of honey, and just combine honey with potions.
>>
>>385862813
We don't, but I kind of doubt it will be, considering the first game of every new generation is HR only.
Having said that, I really hope that they introduce G rank as DLC, rather than a new game to buy. That way, you'll not only pay less for it, but you might even get it sooner.
>>
>>385862840
>Well, the Monster Hunter is probably one of the most powerful entities in gaming, considering the fact that he can fall from any distance without taking any damage and literally never, ever die. He can also, with the power of Felyne Moxie, not die from ANY single attack, no matter how powerful. So he could pretty much survive the big bang itself if it's "one attack".

you kinda forget the monster hunters lived in a world where there are magic potions that can help you adapt either cold or hot environment. But yeah healing potion has to be one broken shit if it ever exist in real life.
>>
http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2017/07/26/design-a-weapon-for-monster-hunter-world

Why /v/ aren't designing a weapon together?
>>
>>385863186
Not to mention
>Jumps away from an attack like a moron
>Becomes ethereal and avoids taking any damage
I really do love the concept of i-frames
>>
>>385862840
>I can't decide if that looks stupid or fucking awesome

That thing is a reference to egyptian and the mantis has the power to weave golden webs of strings. Not to mention use it to control the objects around him, forming a mecha like weapons of destruction and protect him from harm. Now THAT is awesome.
>>
>>385863331
that exist in dark souls as well.
>>
>>385863273
Cause we haven't finished deciding on the best weapon

Which is the Greatsword
>>
>>385858896
HAMMER BAYBEEEEE!
Tigrex. I've hunted that motherfucker to extinction.
Chameleos, if only for the music.
If I could, I'd take all 4th and 3rd generation monsters and put them together into one tasty roster soup
The big 3: Zinogre, Nargacuga, Brachydios
Foxy
>>
>>385863456
Yeah but in dark souls the i-frames are like, what, a half a second at most? Superman dives are a solid 2 seconds of invincibility.
>>
>>385863369
Shit that sounds cool, actually. I love insect monsters, they're probably my favorite monster type.
>>
>>385863331
That's a solid game mechanic though. I'll give up realism for an evasion move that's required to dodge some attacks.

Watching my friends fuck the one from dalamandur 'cause they didn't play much Unite was pretty funny.
>>
>>385863780
Oh absolutely. Superman dives also give the devs more creative freedom when designing monster moves, because you can effectively dodge everything unless your timing is way off. It's a nice trade off, you have to sheathe your weapon which can be annoying, but in turn you get to not die!
>>
File: Lichman.jpg (47KB, 728x444px) Image search: [Google]
Lichman.jpg
47KB, 728x444px
Would /v/ play an 80's cartoon/movie/toy schlock fantasy style Monster Hunter Game?
>>
>>385863673
and guess what, he is the last boss of monster hunter xx. No fucking Elder Dragon, no giant monkey or giant oversize snake, JUST. INSECT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fptRKPiN0ZY

sadly MHXX will never getting western release
>>
>>385863923
Sadly, I don't think it'll be required much at all in World. I won't mind if it still exists though, so I can panic dive off ledges for funsies.
>>
>>385858896
IG then SnS then GS then Bow
Anything with 0 frame startup instacharge
I dunno, maybe amatsu
One without gen 1 cancer, if only such a game was a thing
Mizutsune and narga for sure. Gore too for the sweet looking armor
Chomusuke
>>
>>385864130
I love elder dragons though, I appreciate that they're not a homogenous group but a classification for any monster that can royally fuck shit up.

Still, that's really cool. I wouldn't lose faith for MHXX in the west, I reckon it'll come sometime in 2018

>>385864204
What makes you think that? Have you seen rathalos in MHW? It alone looks a lot more dangerous than the normal rathalos, and the superman dive is next to mandatory to avoid its stupid SWOOP IN -> POISON TALONS attack
>>
>>385858896
GS for life
Savage Deviljho
Teostra/White Fatalis
I accept everything. Not 3U though.
I know that my favorite mosters will probably be in, so I don't care desu
Always different.
>>
>>385863951
I'm kind of fed up with 80's stuff, and one thing that I like about the franchise is that while it's kind of goofy and dumb at times, it's very sincere. I wouldn't really enjoy monster hunter as much if most of its humor was "ironic humor".
>>
Real thread music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyrA_IU7zYQ
>>
>>385864130
>Spent a ungodly amount of time with friends playing Monster Hunter 3/4U/G on 3DS
>Have to now deal with playing with them at each of our homes
I mean I'm happy I don't have to deal with 3DS Monster Hunter but not having a Switch Monster Hunter game to play is bullshit.
>>
>Gen/XX has anime attacks
>everybody complains
>World has anime attacks
>nobody bats an eye
The double standard is real
>>
>>385864724
This is pretty good, I thought everything frontier touches turns to shit. What monster do you fight with this theme?
>>
>>385864130
This guy looks disappointingly easy
>>
>>385864986
There is nothing anime about xx or world
>>
>>385864986
First of all, I've seen PLENTY of people complain about the anime attacks. Like, lots. So that right there is why your statement is wrong.

Second, I don't mind an anime move as long as it's fitting for the weapon's playstyle and isn't too broken. A good example is how the switch axe is now a kind of grappling weapon, and the longsword gets some ultra anime looking attack in turn.

Again, as long as the attacks aren't too strong, there aren't too many of them, and their aesthetic fits their weapon, I'm okay with it.
>>
>>385865052
you should give him credits for tried his best by using human weapon against the hunters he fought. Hunters are just too good.
>>
>>385862813
G-rank will available for purchase at the low, low price of $19.99 six months after release (12 months for the West)
>>
>>385863951

id play the fuck out of a Masters of the Universe mohun. Mohun is mechanically great, but never liked much else of what it had going on
>>
>>385864986
I don't think they're the same people.

Anyway, Mohuns always been anime, none of this shit makes sense. Tri got closer to a realer mohun, but 3U just went back to sillyness.
>>
>>385865271
Unironically cheaper than buying a whole game, sign me up.
>>
Switch Axe
Lagiacrus
Amatsu
Generations
Seregios
Meow and Q.T
>>
>>385864130
Cool as fuck, I dig it
>>
>>385858896
Hunting Horn, specifically the Teostra's Oprhée
Zinogre!
Gogzmazios
4U
Najarala & Seltas Duo
Shield

Did any other HH users notice in the MHW trailer he gave the other Hunter WhiteWhite buff? Maybe movespeedup and NoBounce are party wide now?
>>
>>385865271
this is sarcasm but it would be legitimately better than the previous system of buying an entire new game with all pre G-rank content remaining mostly the same
>>
File: 3rdGen-Ceadeus_Render_001.png (1MB, 1314x1112px) Image search: [Google]
3rdGen-Ceadeus_Render_001.png
1MB, 1314x1112px
will he return?
>>
Charge Blade
Brachydios
Shah Dalamadur
4U
Brachy, and any SOTC-like fights such as Dala or the mohrans
Lucious
>>
>>385866872
does anyone like underwater battle from MH3?
>>
File: 1466571353993.jpg (10KB, 144x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466571353993.jpg
10KB, 144x200px
Just a reminder that the XX demo comes out on the Switch on August 10th

You can still download the demo, just make a JP account
>>
>>385863273
artfag here

Totally down to draft this if you chucklefucks can come up with something good before I do. Off the top of my head, these would probably be best to work with
>Insect Glaive
>Charge Blade
>Hunting Horn

They lend themselves to more unique/gimmicky designs
>>
>>385867552
Chargeblade?

You could ask anons about shield design, axe design, sword design. I'd like to see one with a circle shield.
>>
File: 1501131087863.jpg (222KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501131087863.jpg
222KB, 1280x720px
>>385858896
HBG all day every day.
Deviljho, I hate that limey fuck.
Teostra.
4U was pretty sweet.
Brachy and Zinogre, for sure.
I never use cats
>>
>>385865271
So cheaper than what we usually pay? Fine with me.
>>
>>385863273
>>385867552
I don't think you can show the weapon design to the public or it gets disqualified
>>
File: truce.jpg (40KB, 322x539px) Image search: [Google]
truce.jpg
40KB, 322x539px
>>385868013
>>385868319
Don't worry, I nailed it on my first try
>>
>>385858896
Charge Blade (4U), Bow (Gen), Greatsword (all other titles)
I legitimately dislike everything about Gammoth, outside of armor design
Shagaru Magala
4U (blame Seltas Queen)
Seltas Queen
[/spoiler]Healzebub
>>
File: confused moe blob.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
confused moe blob.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
What weapons should I try out if I'm a hammer and sometimes greatsword main?
>>
>Hammer, then switch axe
>Nargacuga is my favorite
>Dalamadur
>probably mhfu or 4u
>I hope for narga, tigrex, and brachy at least
>Stacey is my go to name for them.
>>
>>385871367
>Switch Axe
>Charge Blade
>Bow
or if you need something to ease you into it
>Long Sword
>Sword and Shield

If you're dead set on sticking to the aesthetic, Hunting Horn has a similar hit and roll playstyle, with the added twist of playing music, doing less damage, having slower attacks, and being loved
>>
File: shit.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>385861479
>anything with tentacles in fiction
>DUDE
>LOVECRAFT
>LOL
>>
>>385871367
I would say hunting horn, but its an acquired taste to say the least. I main hammer and personally really enjoy Switch axe, I'd also say charge blade.
>>
>>385871641
>Nargacuga
Mah nigga. That fucking bitch ass monster.
>>
File: 1491883160575.jpg (94KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491883160575.jpg
94KB, 576x768px
Wheres a good place to start with Monster Hunter? I have never played an MH game and these threads make me very interested.
>>
>>385873269
>>385874031
I've been thinking about hunting horn, since it's sort of it's own beast. I guess i'll try it out when MHW launches.
>>
>>385874259
If you use hammer, the concept is still there (aim for the head), its just got a difference for like what combo's you need for buffs and what not. The only other thing is hammer is pretty much better all around when solo hunting.
>>
>>385874217
I would say MH Portable 3rd. It made me get into the whole MH serie. Tho I didnt play much the other MH that came afterward, I couldnt play more MH on a handheld.
>>
>>385874170
Nah Narga's my jam my guy, I also liked its design and its hunt was common for me since the weapons were really good.
>>
File: Image089.jpg (1MB, 2607x1863px) Image search: [Google]
Image089.jpg
1MB, 2607x1863px
>>385858896
>main
HBG and SnS are my most consistent weapons throughout all the games since Freedom 1
>rival
I'd say Tigrex but it was ruined since Portable Turd so Brachydios for giving me the same feeling as fighting Tigrex, Brachydios is the proper gen 3 Tigrex we never got
>Elder Dragon
Chameleos and Fatty are tied solely because of their gen 4 reworks turned them from awful fights into fantastic ones while not sacrificing their character
>game roster
unironically Tri because the roster was nothing but unique and new monsters (plus a white Nargacuga) and almost got a Lao Shan Lung-like monster done correctly
>hope will return
Fatalis and Diablos are the only monsters that deserve to return because of their significance to the franchise. Everything else should be entirely new, if concept art monsters count then I guess pic related
>Palico's name
can't remember, I drop them from the start in every title because they are awful
>>
>>385874562
I hunted like a million times. Because it didn't drop the marrow that I needed. Man, I'm still having a hard time to choose what weapon I will main in MHW
>>
>>385874217
I think monster hunter 3 or 4 ultimate are probably good starting points. Although you'll need a 3ds, if you don't have that I'd say play mh3 on dolphin.
>>
>>385874217
3U or 4U is my suggestion
>>
File: 3056.jpg (72KB, 800x1133px) Image search: [Google]
3056.jpg
72KB, 800x1133px
>>385874510
>>385874742
>>385874764
Thank you all very much, I will pick up 3U, I have a 3ds so I am ready!
>>
>>385874727
I remember the "narga brainstem" that was the absolute worst drop.

I mained hammer in every game but 4 ultimate (CB) and mhfu (GS), so I plan on going to my roots and picking up hammer again
>>
>>385874941
Yea, I'm thinking also to go pick up my Switch Axe. But I always wanted to try Bow. But couldnt do it because of the handheld controller.
>>
>>385874925
be sure to get the circle pad pro
>>
>>385875167
Yeah the handhelds were not generous to the series. Like I didn't hate the games by any means they were all great, but I just couldn't keep playing them for long periods of time.

But I can see that the bows and bowguns look super dope in MHW, I may look into them as well.
>>
I've never played the series, but I'm excited to try MH World. Anything I should know before I jump in?

And has anyone tried the weapon creation contest?
>>
>>385875618
Same here, the screen is too small, the controls sucks ass, the camera is all over the place, you get the fucking claw grip syndrome after a while. So I'm fucking happy and hype for a MH on a proper console/PC. Hell, I might pick up both version.

>>385875730
Patience, do you have it?
>>
>>385875730
I dont know much about a "weapon creation contest" but I guess the main thing is monster is a good game for grinding and learning interactions. A lot of the hunting is learning the monsters, what the do, how they attack, where they go, etc. Realistically theres gonna be trouble but once the game *clicks* it makes a bunch of sense.
>>
>>385876179
Yeah I'm tempted to get both, I definitely want the PC version but if its a long wait I may get the ps4 version as well.
>>
>>385876448
Yea, at later date they say. But right now, it could mean at the end of 2018, and I aint gonna wait that long. Day 1 purchase, preloading and taking a day or two off from work.
>>
>>385876448
I'm getting both. PS4 since my friend and I want to play this as soon as possible, and PC since other friends are willing to wait for PC and I want to play at a higher framerate. My friend doesn't even have a PS4 yet, but she's getting one just for MH since we both love the series so much.
>>
Swaxe. Learning hammer now
The human vagina
Dire miralus
Monhan 4U
more than 20-25 at least with hard/G rank
>>palicos
>>
>>385874259
As a hunting horn player, I'll tell you it's fun, but if you don't know what you're doing you're gonna feel low damage.
>>
>>385859032
Don't care, I have a PC

When is XX getting an English version, on any platform
>>
>>385877778
Would be nice. Probably never though. Never ever.
>>
>>385877778
Here's hoping for a 3rd iteration for home consoles

The 3U to X's Tri and XX's P3rd
>>
HBG
Rajang
Don't have one.
Tri Ultimate
Tigrex, Rajang, Barroth, Barioth, and Gigginox
Which one from which game?
>>
>>385858896
I want that dragon to win and claim that QT's puffy vulva as his trophy with his tongue.
>>
>>385867257
I did, would kill mounting to bring it back
>>
Lance
Teostra
Chameleos
3U
Seltas Queen and Nerscylla
Smirk, of course
>>
>>385867257
I sure as hell do. Why bother having aquatic monsters when you can't even fight them in their natural habitat?
>>
>>385867257
It was the true evolution of hunting we needed.
The idea that hunters can adapt to impossible environments like water is more believable and western than Arts/Styles and whatever Worlds is doing. I would even prefer to fight Diablos underground.
>>
>>385867552
I was thinking hands for Dual Blades since sometimes you just want to slap a monster. Sure, you could make the weapon invisible a la Strider's costume. but that could confuse some people.
>>
>>385879490
>fiiring a gunlance underwater is believable
>big eletric lizard using electriity in a small radius underwater is believable

lmao
>>
>>385878919
>focus on mounting increases with each game
>mounting gets easier and easier
>underwater combat is gone forever
shaking my head to be honest
>>
>>385880093
Underwater Mounting
>>
Thinking of emulating some P3rd but I'm also not really in the mood to challenge myself or grind a lot.
Any recommendation on weapons based off that?
>>
>>385858896
>Thread music:
Sounds fine but doesn't remind of Monster Hunter at all.
>>
File: 16Gatsu-Guts-Berserk-Manga-7696.jpg (357KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
16Gatsu-Guts-Berserk-Manga-7696.jpg
357KB, 733x733px
>>385880093
>swimming is introduced
>challenging, but rewarding
>adds a great to dynamic to new maps and underwater monsters have attacks that are impossible on land
>autistic screeching from shitters who cant beat plesioth

>mounting is introduced, swimming is kill
>removes challenge from the game, basically a free win button
>game encourages mount spam instead of being a good player and avoiding attacks
>shitters everywhere praise mounting and it is likely to be included in every new monster hunter

MH fans are the worst
>>
>>385880695
What about people who were not bad at underwater combat, but still didn't like it.
>>
>>385880962
they don't exist
>>
>>385880356
>Thinking of emulating some P3rd but I'm also not really in the mood to challenge myself or grind a lot
>grind a lot
>challenge myself

Either cheat to your liking or play a different game mon amire.
>>
>Either cheat to your liking or play a different game mon amire.
No, thanks.
>>
>>385881291
Well, in that case you can't go wrong with lance. poke
>>
>>385861479
Have you SEEN nakarkos?!?
>>
>>385881959
nakarkos is one of my favorite new monsters

I wish he wasn't so boring to fight and his gear didn't suck...
>>
File: 1492896252610.png (514KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1492896252610.png
514KB, 810x810px
>>385880695
>Didn't mind swimming
>Also didn't mind that 4U wouldn't have it
>Find out MHX has the deserted island
>No shortcut at the camp

I didn't think I'd actually miss it.
>>
>>385863369
Sounds too over the top and silly for monster hunter.
>>
>>385858896
Switch Axe. Glaive for Kushala genociding.
Gore Magala. Funnest fight.
Teostra
3rd and 4th are tied.
Gore, Nerscylla.
Mill
>>
File: PokkeVillage.jpg (189KB, 750x834px) Image search: [Google]
PokkeVillage.jpg
189KB, 750x834px
Posting comfiest village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ90ljliEzU
>>
But mounting is piss poor damage and requires fucking about with ledges don't speak to me about aerial style or X / XX in general
>>
>>385880695
Gameplay-wise yeah I agree witth you on mounting and shit like that, but in a world where people tackle a huge monster together you'd think they'd try tactics such as jumping onto the monster and stabbing it to get it to fall over, and in that sense, design a weapon that can help do this more easily (Insect Glaive).
>>
File: wallpaper-528842.jpg (624KB, 3000x752px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-528842.jpg
624KB, 3000x752px
>Favorite weapon
Long Sword

>Rival monster(s)
Brachydios and Glavenus. They move around like they're filled with helium.

>Favorite Elder Dragon
Kushla Daora

>favorite game roster
Freedom Unite and 4 ultimate

>Monster Return
Zinogre

>Palico Name
Kit
>>
File: 1501631706769.png (213KB, 700x950px) Image search: [Google]
1501631706769.png
213KB, 700x950px
>he doesn't use HBG
>>
>getting the enn bee enn at almost the same time MH World is due to come out
Gonna be a good day lads
>>
>>385884036
I used a heavy bowgun with evade distance up and pierce up for a while but then I stopped because it felt like I was cheating
>>
>>385858896
When's my boy Shen Gaoren coming back?
>>
>>385882369
It was like that in P3rd as well. Deserted Island feels really lacking without water, almost as if part of its design was to incorporate the mechanic.
>>
>>385884486
I think when you hunt monsters, you should get it in it face, up close and personal. That 's the way to honor your prey.
>>
>>385884646
never EVER
>>
File: MHW Heavy Bowgun.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
MHW Heavy Bowgun.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>385884036
>>
File: MHW3.webm (3MB, 940x528px) Image search: [Google]
MHW3.webm
3MB, 940x528px
>>
File: 1362939551629.png (3MB, 1896x3950px) Image search: [Google]
1362939551629.png
3MB, 1896x3950px
>>385884852
But i like the giant crab
>>
File: 1500590718515.png (210KB, 514x550px) Image search: [Google]
1500590718515.png
210KB, 514x550px
>>385884486
Using a weapon the way God intended is considered cheating?
>>
>>385884646
I want Giadrome. MH game doesnt feel complete if you dont get to kill the son of a bitch, at leat one time.
>>
File: 1262518644718.jpg (99KB, 600x529px) Image search: [Google]
1262518644718.jpg
99KB, 600x529px
Insect Glaive. Fight me.
Tigrex. Always and forever since FU.
Teostra/Lunastra
The less sub variants the better. I hate blue/silver/pink/gold raths and so on.
Tigrex. Zinogre. Brachydios.
Mike.
>>
>>385884952
I played some heavy bowgun in freedom 2 and unite and this is porn to me
>>
>>385885491
No I want Jaggi.
>>
File: n.gif (288KB, 540x477px) Image search: [Google]
n.gif
288KB, 540x477px
>>385861479
>Lovecraftian
please keep this garbage away from the monster hunter. do you guys not get tired of tentacles? they're the most uninspired monster design trope.
>>
Last MonHun game I played was p3rd
Loved the switch axe but never got to try the charge blade because it was added later, but the world weapon vid makes it look real neato
How different are the two weapons? Which one can you be more aggressive with?
>>
>>385859032

>not even one post in and there is console war faggotry

welp regardless of how you feel about Worlds thanks to it we can never have a eaceful MH discussion ever again. eh who am i kidding weapon fanboy infighting already did that
>>
SORD-N-BORD
barroth
dunno, kirin?
i put the most time into 3u
great jaggy
derp
>>
>>385886680
I think the charge blade. I remember it was OP af when it came. But I heard something about that they nerfed it to shit. Dont know how it will be in MHW
>>
>>385867257
I did desu. Too bad mh3u had a bad case of damage sponges
>>
>>385887125
>damage sponges
Yeah I didn't believe this until my friend and I fought Pink. It took way too damn long, and even then we thought we were just bad. Then we fought Azure and realized that it might just be Pink. Still had a blast with 3U.
>>
>>385886184
>tired of tenticles
Litteral hah. One ether-real elder dragon wouldn't be so bad, honestly. Monster hunter would need to loosen up on the tanky control scheme and add some hud visual health indicaters to make the game playable at least. Oh wait.
>>
File: 1330673412632.jpg (12KB, 311x273px) Image search: [Google]
1330673412632.jpg
12KB, 311x273px
>>385858896
Switch Axe Storm Style it's a frontier thing. lets you guard point and build charge for an enhanced lightsword mode. closest thing mhf has to charge blade, and it's every bit as fun.
Unknown
Rukodiora
Do I even need to say?
Shen Gaoren, preferably in a more streamlined encounter.
Tango

I'm sorry.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.