[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /v/, tell me about your dream videogame.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Alright /v/, tell me about your dream videogame.
>>
An arena style game where you are trapped in a city with 25-50 other people and the objective is to survive each wave of disasters that happen to you while looking for weapons to fight off monsters that spawn as a part of that disaster ( ie. a swamp flood would have crocodiles swim in the flooded streets) and the only way to win is to be the last one left alive. Also you can't attack other people that are in the arena but you can make monsters go after them if one is chasing you.
>>
A naval combat multiplayer game where it takes a crew to operate a ship.
>>
CK2 + Mount and Blade, with maybe some more rpg elements in there. I could literally die happy.
>>
Terraria, with all the content expanded, city of NPCs, you can copy paste whole designs, visit different world, choosing friends makes other friends mad, with double the armor/weapons. Also light rpg elements, I think keeping the character more focused on equipment is important.
>>
>>385856494
shit that seems cool
>>
File: 1499658180236.gif (909KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
1499658180236.gif
909KB, 400x361px
>>385856494
Holy fuck that sounds fucking awesome! Get in touch with a game dev anon the concept is great.
>>
>>385857606
This tbqh
>>
File: 1462208980288.jpg (856KB, 1440x852px) Image search: [Google]
1462208980288.jpg
856KB, 1440x852px
Basically a cross between Total War, Paradox Games, and Mount and Blade.

The Overworld map/gameplay is intrigue oriented like a Paradox game. Battles are commanded Total War style, but it's also possible to go into the field and fight as your character, with Mount and Blade controls.

This game would also potentially have a base building mechanic similar to Fallout 4's, but not shitty and more like a polished Medieval Engineers or something. I mostly want to build my own castle and town to use as a capitol.

Song of Ice and Fire setting because i'm a fucking pleb.
>>
advance wars for the 3ds
>>
>>385859398
>Song of Ice and Fire setting because i'm a fucking pleb.
You were doing so well up to this point.
>>
>>385859774
I would also accept a made up setting based on historical tropes or an original fantasy setting.

Real world based games always seem un-fun to me.
>>
An open world game that's like Xenoblade Chronicles X, but where the gameplay is a mixture of onfoot stuff that's like Monster Hunter/Lost Planet, and mecha stuff that handles like Armored Core.
>>
>>385855372
another rts game
>>
>>385856494
literally roblox
>>
>>385856494
>other people
No thanks.
>>
A management sim based around your house of gladiators, with the gameplay revolving around your training of each gladiator and selecting strategies before watching them fight in the arena.

You could also spend money on advantages like tiger traps and what not

And this might be too much, but i would also like buying prisoners to be like monster rancher, where different CD's are different merchant ships that return with cargo based on the cd you used.

But if not thats okay i suppose
>>
File: 1454244298235.jpg (151KB, 568x898px) Image search: [Google]
1454244298235.jpg
151KB, 568x898px
>>385855372
A game dedicated to paladins. A combination of RPG and an action game, similiarly to Souls, but NOT with Souls combat.
You get to join a paladin order and fully explore it. You learn its history and traditions, interact with its members, live in it. Instead of the completely random shit most RPGs make paladins do, you exclusively get quests specifically designed for a paladin. Simple stuff like getting some village's cemetery rid of zombies at low levels, more exciting stuff like closing portals to hell or stopping undead invasions commanded by powerful liches later.

On a side note, I'll never stop being mad because the game called "Paladins" is a fucking Overwatch ripoff
>>
It's a new Tony Hawk game that doesn't suck and has not just xbox-huge levels but nice, midsized classic-style levels that don't take ten minutes to cross with a bunch of stupid shit in the way.

Nothing more to it than that, really.
>>
>>385861126
Isn't that basically Bioware's new game?
>>
>>385863748

Those are more hardsuits than mecha, also they probably don't handle like ACs.

Also my game is good. reserving judgement until release
>>
>>385863581
And then maybe you could walk around the ludus and watch the gladiators interact, maybe like how mother base was supposed to be
>>
>>385855372
Roblox, but for adults.
>>
>>385863629
What if you could have companions? Succubus companion when
>>
>>385865272
You're a member of an order and don't fight alone, of course you'd have companions. There'd be co-op too.
Demons are for purging, but a reformed succubus companion could be interestingand hot
>>
>>385865143
Already a thing bucko
>>
File: 1379718780276.png (440KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1379718780276.png
440KB, 598x564px
>>385855372
IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE FOR REAL: THE GAME
>>
File: 91-Tbseco6L.jpg (525KB, 1400x1995px) Image search: [Google]
91-Tbseco6L.jpg
525KB, 1400x1995px
Basicly the concept of this manga minus the all non-stop fucking.
So basicly a dungeon building game where you have to manage resources and people while also fighting off would be heros
>>
>>385865143
What the fuck do you think Roblox is based off of?

Garry's Mod
>>
>>385855372
NS2 but more casual and with dedicated MM
>>
New elder scrolls game:

Elder Scrolls Adventures: Akavir

play as the Nerevarine in his expedition to Akavir.

give it dark souls-esque combat.
>>
>>385857606
This seems like the most common mix desu.

Someone needs to get on this.
>>
Essentially Majora's Mask, but bigger. Like a New York Groundhog Day.
>>
Metal gear solid V but in an urban enviroment, /k/ tier weapon and gear customization, and full destruction, and gta online style multiplayer.

Not sure what the story would be.
>>
>>385856494
roblox you stupid fuck
>>
As far as my normie desires can go,

Just cause 3 with an attack on titan setting

Or even only just cause 3 with big enemies
>>
MMO with a dark fantasy (think warhammer) setting, entirely in first person. There are 2 factions, purifiers and dark ones, but there is also a neutral faction for people who prefer less competitive play (civilians)

The gameplay between the 2 major fans is like planetside, where there are 4 classes on each side. They take over towns and areas which npcs and civilians inhabit, and also have to manage secondary objectives such as pleasing gods, raiding dungeons for expensive artifacts which can change the tides of the warfare, and maintaining the land they control through logistics else it becomes neutral.

Gameplay for civilians would be producing weapons, armors, upgrades for the faction they are under control, maintaining and building defense structures, and making income off trading logistics materials they gather. There could be farmers, merchants, miners, etc. A player can play civilian for a long time as a mercenary to get a hold of combat, or they can make a lot of money doing farming and hired construction so they can have better gear when they change to the faction warfare side of things.

The 4 classes on purifiers would be:
>hedge knights
2 handed fighters who can cure conditions and cleave foes easily
>priest
Hedge knights stability except they're a lot slower and have a focus on heals. Uses a longbow and a hammer instead of a greatsword
>hunter
more solo/roamer esque and good at 1v1ing with 1 handed weapons and light gear
>basic infantry

dark ones have
>High summoners
Tall guys, I mean really fucking tall, when they're in buildings they're crouching. Wherever they walk becomes corrupted and is harder to move on for the pure, even civilians, and they can summon huge hordes of the undead and revive downed team mates
>Pugilist
Like rogues except a lot more tanky and specialize in knocking down people and punishing
>Dark spearmen
Tanky hunchbacks that wield pole arms, can maintain flight on gliders for like 10 minutes to travel huge gains
>basic infantry
>>
>>385855372
TTT standalone with dedicated servers, AAA fps shooting mechanics, and a larger emphasis on suspicion killing (while still maintaining anti rdm measures)
>>
Alright, here's my best idea:
An isometric roguelike shooter dripping with atmosphere and arcane horror.
In a time very close to now, a demonic invasion crushes humanity. You are (most likely) the only survivor, and must survive among the ruins of the state of Pennsylvania. Watch as the seasons pass by and the environment and denizens change, as the minions of the underworld lie in wait for you. Visit the otherworldy dimensions of your adversaries, from planet-sized beasts to long-forgotten lands of primordial fantasy to dystopian mechanical complexes as you vainly attempt to purify what remains of the world. Experience an art direction trapped somewhere between Doom, Quake, the Binding of Isaac, and H.P. Lovecraft.

So, what do you think?
>>
>>385855372

Subnautica.
>>
>>385867519
this could work, there is an elo system that is based on
>valid kills
>invalid
So you can have shit servers full of griefers for low elo people, and servers with intelligent people in the higher elo.
>>
fps where you are a wizard
>>
>>385867714
Yeah that'd be sick. It could work like Dota's behavior score and hidden pool.
>>
>>385867780
See: Heretic and Hexen. Not only are you a wizard, but so are the enemies. and some of the bosses!
>>
>>385865689
I think that manga is 100% based in some jap game (included the fucking.)
>>
File: K6BD.jpg (107KB, 590x786px) Image search: [Google]
K6BD.jpg
107KB, 590x786px
>>385855372
An open world action adventure game with colorful cel shaded visuals set in the underworld with a strong story and good movement system
>>
Sen's fortress x 8 3d medieval beat'em up
>>
>>385855372
VR shooter with a full body harness that tracks the motion of all your limbs, but suspends you in the air in place so you don't move.

You would move as fast as you can run, shoot as well as you can aim etc. However, the game itself shouldn't push realism. Ideally it would be sort of cartoony military like cod.
>>
A hunting game where you hunt mythical creatures like griffons and dragons.
I don't mean like monster hunter i'm talking more like the old cabela games.
>>
Blend of Monster Hunter/Dragon's Dogma gameplay and emphasis on crafting equipment.
Dark Souls' limited RPG elements.
Warframe's lobby based multiplayer system with a variety of objective types, as well as an expanded open world mode.
In-depth Illusion character creator.
>>
>>385868000
Really? Guess I'll have to take a look around
>>
>>385855372
just a Rune Factory clone, IS IT MUCH TO ASK?!
>>
>>385855372
SWAT/Payday Online Multiplayer crossover.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.