[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yakuza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Kiryu&Haruka.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiryu&Haruka.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Biggest mistake of the series was having Haruka as a female instead of male.

They've been struggling to put Kiryu to bed for years with no character to carry his legacy. Haruka just ended up being a dumb slut who abandoned the idolshit career.
>>
cutie feets.
>>
>>385843530
Kiryu doesn't need someone to carry his legacy. The entire series is about him trying to get away from his past, not shove a kid into it.
>>
>>385843530
Haruka is (or was, not anymore though) supposed to embody his desire to get away from that life though. It really only holds up well in the first few games though I feel.
>>
>>385844049
>Kiryu doesn't need someone to carry his legacy

This. He has the hairline of an 8 year old boy, he'll be kicking ass into his 90's.
>>
>>385844049
>>385844437
But they clearly won't happen though, he was too deep in and how many games was he dragged in to this bs now? He was supposed to have retired after 3.
>>
Honestly Haruka is a garbage character. She really amounted to absolutely nothing from all these games. I hope that she pays every fucking cent back to Akiyama because I'm still mad about that.
>>
>>385844775
They reiterated a few months back that they're "not going back on what they did in 6" so it might be it for him this time.

Ironically the first time in ages that I don't want him to be shelved because that game was was shit sendoff for the character.
>>
>>385845017
what happened to kiryu again? i'd honestly rather he just straight up dies protecting everything he loves but I hear he gets the shit end of the stick or something
>>
Well at least now he can live out his life without being bothered by anything now rather than dying. Majima and Saejima need to bail out from the Tojo clan because Daigo is gonna drag them under with him unless he finally wises up after Y6 but I doubt it.
>>
File: takechou-4.png (2KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
takechou-4.png
2KB, 256x224px
>>
>>385846068
I played 0 first, so my impression of the Dojima clan is pretty low. The father was a piece of shit, so why would you shoehorn in his retarded son to lead the entire clan instead having Majima lead?
>>
>>385846475
Because Daigo is a pretty cool guy in 2 that Kiryu himself recommends
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.webm (522KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.webm
522KB, 1920x1080px
>>385845568
Y6 spoilers
he fakes his death to finally ditch all these retards
maybe now he'll finally have a peaceful life
>>
hes only like 30 in the game

he must find a kid when he is 50, raise him until he is 60 and THEN the kid becomes the new dragon
>>
>>385846953
kiryu is 48 in yakuza 6
but I mean he's japanese so he's got at least 10 more years before any of it shows on his face
>>
>>385846953
He's over 50 in 5 and 6. 20 in 0 and 28 in 1
>>
>>385846475
Majima wouldn't want to lead the clan, its never been his intention. Even when he became temporary chairman, it was basically because he had absorbed so many members into his group.
Daigo succumbs to a lot of pressure and results in him making mistakes, but in the end he has the clans best interest at heart. Unlike his father, he never intended to be an asshole to rise up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.