[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's keep this spoiler free.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: C6zoyK9UwAAZ9UY.jpg (172KB, 1000x1151px) Image search: [Google]
C6zoyK9UwAAZ9UY.jpg
172KB, 1000x1151px
What do you guys think of R.E Rev 1 and it's upcoming PS4 release ?

Is this worth $20 ?
>>
>>385840190
Jessica is the traitor and the final boss is a tyrant
>>
>spoiler free
Anyone that plays RE for the plot needs to remove themselves from the gene pool posthaste.
>>
>>385840452
And you have no future.
>>
>>385840190
I liked Revelations 1. I liked 2 more. Raid mode is the real star and its waaaaaaay better in 2.
>>
These are bad games.
>>
>spoiler free on a game that's X years old

I liked revelations 1 more than 5 and 6. Almost as much as I like 4. It brought back a decent "horror" atmosphere but it definitely had some downsides (boring, redundant enemies). Yeah I know zombies are basically exactly that but I just didn't like revelations selection of monsters.

Didn't like Revelations 2 very much, other than bringing Barry back into the fold.
>>
>>385841024
You forgot to mention it is also piss easy compared to the first raid mode, without a partner, anyway
>>
>>385840190
Out of the RE games I've played so far:

Re5=Re4 > Umbrella Chronicles > Revelations 2 > Revelations > dogshit > Umbrella Corps
>>
>>385841992
I didn't forget to mention that, that's just an opinion that you wanted to tack onto my post.
>>
>they quietly announce RER1/2 is hitting switch as well
At least RER2's Raid mode might have people playing again because of that.
>>
Do people really like Raid Mode more than Mercs? It's the same thing but grindy & less dependent on skill, with boring enemies. Mind you I've only played 2, but I don't see the appeal. Reusing RE6 maps was also pretty shitty
>>
>>385843703
It gives you some motivation to replay the stages beyond just scoring. I haven't played Rev2 but in Rev1 there was definitely some skill involved, specially if you wanted to get all the awards which involved not getting hit, not skipping monsters and not being overleveled.
>>
>>385842051
Was dogshit any good? Its in my backlog but havent heard much about it.
>>
The best part was raid mode.
I grinded it on 3DS until exhaustion
lvl 50, purple name, all trifectas on all stages on all difficulties.

Shit was addicting
>>
>>385840190

Not really. Levels outside of the ship are atrocious, the characters are fucking annoying (except for Parker who's totally bro-tier) but worst of all, the gameplay fucking sucks:

the scanning mechanic is actually quite interesting but the guns suck, so shooting monsters have little effect and melee is reduced to a single charge-the-button hit.

The game's plot is also ridiculously outlandish, with half the characters not taking it seriously. Say whatever you want about the previous, schlocky games, at least they had some weight to their storytelling with drama/emotions.
>>
>>385844176
Once you figure out what the best weapons are and the fastest way to kill everything it just turns into grinding the level until you get the highest score. I can do the final boss of the hardest difficulty with no problems because I figured out the fastest way to kill everything and have all the phases memorized, it's not even fun any more.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.