[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invalid Floating Point Operation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fapgamedenied.png (30KB, 1157x741px) Image search: [Google]
fapgamedenied.png
30KB, 1157x741px
Does anyone know why this is happening, I tried running the game as admin, etc no luck
>>
>Does anyone know why this is happening

Yes I do.
>>
>>385836783
Well could you tell me, I need to fap, bad. I just learned about this game and the character design is really appealing for some reason

I dont even like FNAF shit desu but this game is doing things to my dick I didnt expect
>>
>>385837001
You didn't say you wanted a solution. You just asked why this is happening. I'll be kind though. You'll need to adjust your floating point settings in your registry - basically it's looking for a floating point set that isn't there. You'll need to change something in the registry to allow it, then it'll run.
>>
>>385837368
Well I guess thats technically correct but thats just semantics, no one posts a problem and only wants to know why it happens and not how to solve it, its implied that I'm also looking for help for a solution but whatever.

I don't have much experience or have used regedit often but I think I can follow what you're saying, I'll try and look for the game in the registry now, thanks.
>>
>Five-Nights-in-Anime-v5
>>
>>385836634
Incompetent dev.
Which makes sense seeing it's weebshit.
>>
>>385837875
Don't judge me, the character design is really attractive to me for some reason, like I said I dont give a shit about FNAF shit, but this is something else.
>>
>>385837823
If you're lucky a good natured anon might knock up a batch file or something or give you some instructions to automate the process.
>>
>>385838038
>Incompetent dev.
I don't think so, I searched as much as I could about this problem, nothing came up, no one seems to have the same error for this game.

Theres stuff about GameMaker (the engine it runs on) and invalid floating point errors but only for people using Game Maker not just running a game using it, its weird, why me.
>>
>>385838148
I'm not that incompetent I hope, right now I'm just navigating regedit to find wherever the game.exe is
>>
>>385838323
>>385838236
Well I ran search in the registry and it can't locate it, so I don't know what to do now

http://gamejolt.com/games/five-nights-in-anime/60101/download/build/231614

This is the download site, does anyone else have this error when they download and try to run the exe? Theres no other download site for this game as far as I can tell.
>>
>>385838845
The thing is there was no installation, maybe the .exe is the installer but like I said it gives that error as soon as I start it up so it fails to install and then it wouldn't show up in the registry that way would it?
>>
>>385838986
Exactly, floating point set is a subset of Windows itself, searching for the game if it has no installer isn't going to get you anywhere.
>>
>>385839304
Well then what do I do in regedit? Thing is I never ran into this problem before in my life, so I don't have any prior knowledge, and floating point values were also something I had trouble understanding when learning about them.

Could you maybe give me a brief overview of the steps I need to do to fix this?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.