[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate the summer. Yes, I have AC, but I still hate the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IK.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IK.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
I fucking hate the summer. Yes, I have AC, but I still hate the fucking heat. So let's just talk about games or levels/areas with a winter theme and why we like them.

I know Ivory King DLC isn't the greatest, the bosses sure as hell needed variety, and horse-rape plains of snow weren't fun either, but holy fuck I just love seeing these kinds of vistas.
>>
Phendrana Drifts is always super comfy.
>>
>>385835562

And its theme is absolutely great as well.
>>
bumping this thread because i hate summer
>>
>>385835472
Only fat/unloved/ugly people hate summer.
Winter is your safe space because you can wear layers upon layers of clothing to protect yourself and your frail self esteem.
>>
File: paper mario shiver city.png (217KB, 592x404px) Image search: [Google]
paper mario shiver city.png
217KB, 592x404px
Paper Mario has a pretty chillin' snow area.
>>
>>385837156

I'm a skinny white fuck who burns red, like a lobster, when exposed to the sun for a prolonged period. I don't tan. I don't mind warm weather, I just fucking hate summer heat and the unrelenting, scorching sun.

And I like winter because there's no insects around either.
>>
File: Avalanchedlc.jpg (898KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Avalanchedlc.jpg
898KB, 1920x1080px
>>385835472
Halo's forerunners had a hard-on for winter environments on their rings.
>>
>>385837248
So I'll just add bad genetics to the list.

Or maybe under ugly?
>>
>>385837670

Neither. I'm fairly average looking with blond hair and green eyes, decent height and so on. You seem intent on projecting your own issues and biases on people who don't like summer heat. Why is that? I mean, the length you go to with this, it's oddly fascinating. You want someone to fit into your narrative, so you shape them with your prejudices, but what exactly triggered this sort of behavior? Who hurt you, anon?
>>
>>385837854
>length
So two or three posts are an effort to you?

Also what does muh green eyes and blonde hair have anything to do with good genetics? You go red and probably blister when exposed to that's an undesirable trait.
If anyone's projecting is you friendo. I'm just pointing it out since everyone I know who hates summer falls into those categories, if you don't wanna hear it, then hide it.
>>
>>385838241

>So two or three posts are an effort to you?

It's not about the actual length of your post, but the fact that you posted and persist with this approach to begin with.

> You go red and probably blister when exposed to that's an undesirable trait.

There's a ton of undesirable traits in the average human. Why are you so obsessed with this particular one? Are you black or some other kind of non-white perhaps?

>if you don't wanna hear it, then hide it.

If you don't want to read about winter stuff in games, why bother even going into these threads? You're literally going into threads you don't like at all and just wasting your time. But hey, at least you're bumping the thread, so you're not entirely useless.
>>
Leave your door open and AC the outside.
>>
>hating warm weather

Fucking fag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBKItGgtqOo
>>
>>385835472
How hot is it where you live?
>>
>>385842530

40°C or above during the day. Low 30s during the evening. Pretty fucking unbearable.
>>
File: PT_Blizzach.png (75KB, 512x864px) Image search: [Google]
PT_Blizzach.png
75KB, 512x864px
>>385840612
There is a difference between warm and hot, you know? I don't like it either when it's getting too hot. Also Snowpoint City in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl was pretty comfy for me.
>>
>>385835472
GO
OUTSIDE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.