[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /v/, did you kill dwayne or playboy X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: gta iv dwayne playboy x.jpg (267KB, 906x525px) Image search: [Google]
gta iv dwayne playboy x.jpg
267KB, 906x525px
Well /v/, did you kill dwayne or playboy X
>>
>>385834414
Playboy X
>>
>>385834472
Dito.
>>
>>385834414

>Game advertises serious moral dilemmas and meaningful choices
>"Kill Playboy X and get an appartment, and exclusive costume, a new contact, and a sweet parking spot"
>"Kill Dwayne and get... money"
>>
Playboy because that Claude outfit.
I didn't like Dwayne either but he kills himself if you ignore him anyway, it's a win-win situation for me.
>>
>>385834414
I don't remember. But I do remember I felt really fucking sad about it.
>>
>man, I just wanna die, fuck this gay earth, everything is terrible I give up
>yo fuck you, you snake in the grass, i actually wanted to live after all
Make your mind up, cunt
>>
>>385834414

I can't honestly remember who I killed, all I know is I killed whoever netted me the crib and new digs.
>>
>>385834624
>>"Kill Dwayne and get... money"
Not only that, but Playboy X cuts off all contact from you forever, you never get to see any of these big plans he wanted to do, he just leaves the story for good.
>>
>>385834758
He is like the average /v/ user. Everyday they want to leave, but they end up staying.
>>
I killed Playboy just for Dwayne's perk but whenever I called him for back up he never sent the boys over to help me.
>>
Reminder: you can phone Dwayne to send a 2 nyggas armed with a pistol and mini-uzi to black you up in a fight.
>>
>>385834414
Literally no reason to kill Dwayne over the rainbow nigger. As a matter of fact, all the choices in this game were heavily one sided.
>>
>>385834797

True, at least if he had more quests to do it would come off as an actual choice.
>>
>>385834414
playboy x was straight busta
>>
>>385834414
whichever one landed me that sweet apartment, I don't remember who died
>>
>>385835307
When you think about it, a number of things in gta iv feel last minute decisions like making a moral choice, the television shows you can watch, and using your phone. Yeah, they work, but it doesn't feel like they put a huge amount of time to make it better.
>>
>>385835112
>I killed Playboy just for Dwayne's perk but whenever I called him for back up he never sent the boys over to help me.

You should be able to use it almost all the time outside of story missions, (I think there's a low random chance he's busy) This is useful in the drug fight side-missions (whatever they're called, the locations on the map with a bunch of enemies standing around guarding cash)

You can generally not call them during story missions, but, sometimes the mission is considered over even though there are still enemies pursuing you, you can then call for backup.
>>
I killed dwayne

First playthrough and everything
>>
Dwayne just completely reversing character the moment you went to kill him was pure bullshit. There should have at least been an option to go with him to take out Playboy together if he was gonna be so buttmad about the whole thing.
>>
>>385834414
Playboy X.
>>
>>385835307
>As a matter of fact, all the choices in this game were heavily one sided.
Pretty much this, the final choice is just laughable; choose a naggy cunt for a girlfriend to live while your cousin dies, then said girlfriend blames you for your cousin's death, or choose your cousin to live, sure he wants to go bowling too much but he is good family, while the cunt girlfriend finally bites the dust, shutting her mouth for good.
>>
>>385834472
this. playboy was a punk bitch
>>
>>385836238
In my headcanon, Niko realized that revenge is just pointless and leaves him hollow after killing Darko. So he decided to work with Dimitri.
>>
>>385836238
Both are pretty shitty endings. If roman dies niko agrees to help raise the kid that isn't his and if roman lives he loses yet another person he cared about so roman can be happy. Niko just can't win.
>>
>>385836639
>he loses yet another person he cared about
Never understood why Kate is pushed as the love interest at all.
>>
>>385836882
Same she was a fairly boring character. Then again I didn't like any of the McRearys at all.
>>
>>385836639

The only bad thing that happens on account of Kate dying is that Packie and his ma get even MORE shit heaped on their plate because their family keeps dying.

He turns up no worse for wear in GTA V.
>>
File: GTA4.gif (997KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
GTA4.gif
997KB, 500x283px
>>385834414
Every GTA decision thread, the same question.

Francis or Derrick?
>>
>>385837654
Francis.
>>
>>385837560
I delivered Packie to the mountain death cult in GTA V. I assume he's good in the heists but he spawned about 10 hours after I'd finished the fucking game.
>>
File: 1490954737352.png (382KB, 692x426px) Image search: [Google]
1490954737352.png
382KB, 692x426px
>how much do you charge?

damn.
>>
>>385837760
I thought he spawned in a area that was common to go by, did you ignore every single time his strangers and freak event happened?
>>
>>385834709
>I don't remember. But I do remember I felt really fucking sad about it.

then you killed dwayne. faggot.
>>
>>385837760
I encountered him shortly after arriving in Los Santos with Trevor and I took him to the altruist friends too.
Fuck the McReary family man, corrupt Irish pieces of trash need to be genocided.
>>
>>385834414
uh, spoilers next time?
>>
>>385839313
The game's almost 10 years old and most people have already played it/ seen it numerous times. Expecting spoilers for shit like that is absurd.
>>
>>385839313
It's not spoiler if the game came out 10 years ago and it's one of the most well known moments in the game.
>>
>>385839572
Man, it's been nearly a decade and the PC version is still a mess with GFWL intact. Still unplayable for me with a GTX 1080 and i7 6700k. I'll be pissed if they don't do a new port for steam/ps4/xbone next year.
>>
>>385834414
dwayne on my first playthrough. didn't like his paranoid, whiny personality.
>>
>>385839857
That's R* for you, poorly optimizing their games on PC as per usual. As for a next gen port I wouldn't count on it, at least not for a few more years.
>>
>>385834414
Playboy.

Both are faggot's but killing playboy gets you a nice safehouse plus Claude's clothing. Killing Dwayne only gets you cash. And at least Dwayne is willing to still hang out if you want, Playboy suddenly feels bad and tells you to fuck off.
>>
>>385836238
Doesn't she also never sleep with you? I think in my game I asked her to go inside on the first date and she rejected every single time afterwards.
>>
>>385840489
You can never bone her. If you have Roman die and have Kate live, she literally moves away. Letting Kate die is the most sensible choice in this game.
>>
>>385840489
She never does but for some reason advancing on her even when she declines still makes things okay with her. I also remember if you didn't try advancing on her you'd fuck things up with her and she'd be mad at you or something.
>>
>>385834414
>worthless money
>keep cool black dude, kill obnoxious nigger, get cool house with cool outfit.
Do people actually debate this
>>
>>385834414
I kill dwayne cuz i wanted the achievemnt of some big amount of money, i regret everyday because i didn't know how much i will get for killing the other nig.
>>
>>385840665
Fuck, really? Glad I went revenge then.
>>385840773
Like I said I remember asking to come in the first date and she never wanted to go out for a second one afterwards. I always thought that it was because I tried the first time.
>>
>>385841002
You don't get any money, but you get his sweet apartment and in the wardrobe you can have Niko wear Claude's outfit.
>>
>>385836639
Roman deserves to be happy. Niko doesn't.
>>
>kate spends the whole game lamenting her worthless criminal family
>when you ask her what you should do at the end she tells you to do the pretty criminal action and go for pointless revenge
Kate is seriously the worst character in the game. Roman was much better written and much more likeable.
>>
>>385840898
obviously the question is referring to your first playthrough when you didn't know what was going to happen. unless you literally used a walkthrough for a fuckin GTA game.
>>
>>385837654
Derrick. He may have been a worthless junkie but at least he wasn't a complete prick like Francis.
>>
>>385841596
Derrick sold out his fellow freedom fighters so he wouldn't have to go to jail and/or pay money. He's just as much of a dickbag than Francis is. Reminder that Derrick's missions become available as soon as the bank heist, which he is a part of and takes a cut of, and we already see him a bumbling junkie sleeping in the park in his first mission.
>>
>>385839857
Just use xliveless since multiplayer is worthless now.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.