[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, who do you think she is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: large.jpg (695KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
695KB, 1920x1080px
Memes aside, who do you think she is?
>>
Probably someone that's gonna die a very very very nasty death. Same with the kid

And than Kratos can go on the massacre again with a fresh coat of ashen skin :^)
>>
>>385832010
Please no, this trope has been done to death this gen.
>>
>>385831587
Its either Artemis or Freya
>>
>>385831587
She looks like the son so I'm going to guess it's the mother
>>
My son's wife
>>
>>385831587
Kratos' wife's son's wife
>>
>>385831587
GODS
>>
>>385831587
Aloy
>>
>>385831587
His wife's son's mother obviously
>>
>>385831587
Isn't this thing just 6 months away from being released? Not a single Norse god or creature has been teased yet, what the fuck? My disappointment over the new gameplay would be lessened if I knew there would be some interesting characters to meet and kill at least.
>>
>>385831587
His beloved wife
>>
>>385832629
Are you retarded?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOE2BVRCUkM
>>
File: 547.jpg (35KB, 563x541px) Image search: [Google]
547.jpg
35KB, 563x541px
Are we really surprised Kratos has a BIOLOGICAL son? He has sex with tons of women all the fucking time. He goes absolutely batshit in Ghost of Sparta.
>>
File: gaston3.jpg (58KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
gaston3.jpg
58KB, 648x432px
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS
>>
>>385832105
Bro, Tropes don't go away, they just try to alter them to be a bit more original. She'll probably still die but it will be in a moment of heroism instead of damsel in distress style.
>>
His son will die and the game will switch to the old combat system
>>
>>385832805
I'm surprised a woman could handle birthing out his alpha children.
>>
The new God of War would be good if the kid dies in the first quarter of the game and Kratos gets mad again.
It will be shit if it's just boring ass dad bait the whole game.
>>
>>385831587
Sacred forest witch meme
>>
>>385831587
Wife's Son's Mother
>>
>>385833014
He already had a daughter, I bet she would have been a bad ass
>>
>>385832905
This trope DOES need to go away though.
>>
>>385833526
Yeah, female Kratos would be cool as fuck actually as long as she's a killing machine too.

>>385833534
I agree but I don't think there is close to enough creativity in the gaming industry to get rid of tropes, most of the hack writers rely on them..even the ones who call them out. I would love to be wrong though.
>>
So how do Greek gods and Norse gods exist in the same continuity anyway? Do they just have different realms and agree to lord over different continents?
>>
I thought it was Bane in the pic with a brown mask.
>>
>>385833887
Either that, or it's going to be something along the lines of the new gods have to rise each time the old gods die or some such shit. I'm going with your theory though that it's just gods that were always there just far away doing fuck all.
>>
>>385832805
Hell knight Ingrid, shut up and suck demon dog cock.
>>
Look. We all know that Kratos is gonna single handedly bring about ragnorok (2nd Armageddon) to earth.

I wanna know where it goes from there.

Does he go to Egypt? Does he stay alive for a few more centuries to wage war against the abrahamic gods. Or better yet, HES GOING TO YOKAI LAND OF THE EAST.

Let's go baby. It'll be like Nioh but more psychotic.
>>
>>385834076
FUKIGN KEK
>>
>>385831587
his wife's son's mother's partner's partner's child's parent
>>
>>385831587
Transgender Thor
>>
>>385835809
>kratos waging war against YAHWEH
it will never come to that, unfortunately
>>
Probably Sigerdriva/Brynhilde
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.